Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A pic with Cherisse and Mica like in that video: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=b1iAnw8pIxA around 5:00 and after

But maybe I ask you a thing which is impossible! :blink:

Sorry!

Do you mean a moving picture?:blink:

If you want a moving picture than i can't help you...if you want a moving pic you better go to the moving picture thread, you can request pics overthere.

And if you mean a normal pic: The pic i posted was a pic of Mika and Cherisse together on drums, but you only saw Cherisse half. But i don't know if i can help you. Describe the kind of pic you want.

Do you mean a moving picture?:blink:

If you want a moving picture than i can't help you...if you want a moving pic you better go to the moving picture thread, you can request pics overthere.

And if you mean a normal pic: The pic i posted was a pic of Mika and Cherisse together on drums, but you only saw Cherisse half. But i don't know if i can help you. Describe the kind of pic you want.

Thank you very much for helping me! :huglove:

I don't think I can find a pic like that. Maybe later...

I'm sure they are mad too on the Mozart forum! :biggrin2:

Thanks guys! Does anyone have that picture of Mika that was taken in Japan where he has his hand up to the side of his face with a "surprised" expression?

Is this what you are talking about?

mikasurprised.jpg

If this is the picture you were looking for, it's not from Japan...it's from the V Festival in the UK.

Hello everyone... I haven't been here for two weeks and I'm still trying to catch up with everything that has happened (obviously impossible... :boxed: ).

You guys CANNOT do 250 pages in two weeks! It's not possible to read everything while studying or living a real life :blink:

However, I got a question... the images Reni posted on the first 85 pages of this thread are gone (I've checked up to page 115 now but it seems that only those from 1-85 are not there anymore. Just Reni's pictures and I think two or so from Norwalk but the rest is still there). Photobucket just says that the pages cannot be found anymore :tears: but as all of you have obviously been so excited about these images, I'd be really really happy & grateful if you could post them again or upload them to mediafire or something. I'm sorry! I'd just really like to have them... :boxed:

hahahaha :roftl: did he say that in a mean way? aww... poor mika... so sick. well, thankfully he's better now. =] and hopefully eating and sleeping better too! :biggrin2:

He was just really fed up of the preening hairdresser........the guy was teasing little tiny bits of Mika's hair between each take but it was quite a windy day and it was getting blown back off his face with every bit of filming so it wasn't worth it......think it was just driving him mad!

Vix x

That photo is just amazing. It captures everything perfectly. :thumb_yello:

I know..........I've got it as my wallpaper.

I did have the one of Mika looking cold as the snow fell during Love Today but it was very pixelated. If anyone finds a bigger version of it....gimme a shout! :biggrin2:

Vix x

Hello everyone... I haven't been here for two weeks and I'm still trying to catch up with everything that has happened (obviously impossible... :boxed: ).

You guys CANNOT do 250 pages in two weeks! It's not possible to read everything while studying or living a real life :blink:

However, I got a question... the images Reni posted on the first 85 pages of this thread are gone (I've checked up to page 115 now but it seems that only those from 1-85 are not there anymore. Just Reni's pictures and I think two or so from Norwalk but the rest is still there). Photobucket just says that the pages cannot be found anymore :tears: but as all of you have obviously been so excited about these images, I'd be really really happy & grateful if you could post them again or upload them to mediafire or something. I'm sorry! I'd just really like to have them... :boxed:

I'm sorry, Petra! I wish I knew what pictures you were talking about. I never saved any of them or anything...

I'm sorry, Petra! I wish I knew what pictures you were talking about. I never saved any of them or anything...

Quoting oneself is poor, I know. But the aim justifies the way (or something like that...). Anyway, thank you, Hollis!!! :wub2:

Can someone (anyone! please!) help me?!

repeat: help me!?!

(btw... you DON'T save the pictures?)

Quoting oneself is poor, I know. But the aim justifies the way (or something like that...). Anyway, thank you, Hollis!!! :wub2:

They were probably the photos from the Q awards where Mika had straight hair. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9362

No...I used to, but it just became a big mess on my computer because I didn't know how to keep them organized and there were just WAY too many. But I know if I'm looking for a picture that I can't seem to find, someone here will certainly be able to help! Plus, I think "mikapenniman" on picasaweb.google.com has about every mika picture known to man. :bleh:

ahhhh!!! I'M SORRY!!!! :thumbdown: after a while i delete my pictures off of photobucket and i'm not sure what one's i posted CRAP! i'll take another look just in case

No...I used to, but it just became a big mess on my computer because I didn't know how to keep them organized and there were just WAY too many. But I know if I'm looking for a picture that I can't seem to find, someone here will certainly be able to help! Plus, I think "mikapenniman" on picasaweb.google.com has about every mika picture known to man. :bleh:

I don't think mikapenniman is there anymore. I haven't looked in a while, but the last time I checked their account was gone.

ahhhh!!! I'M SORRY!!!! :thumbdown: after a while i delete my pictures off of photobucket and i'm not sure what one's i posted CRAP! i'll take another look just in case

I really do think she was referring to the Q photos. That's the only thing I can think of that we would've recently gone mad over.