Mika in NYC- Can someone confirm?

alisa

Hey guys. Ok, so this past Thursday I had the pleasure of going to the Highline Ballroom to see James Blunt. I got very nostalgic thinking about Mika's show there. Anyways, there's a bit of a rumor going on that Mika was at the James's show (either that night or the night before since james played there two nights in a row). Does anyone know if this is true? It's frustrating me thinking I was so close to the guy and didn't even get to see him.

Well, sorry for this adn sorry if it's not in the right part of the forum...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is away somewhere as he hasn't signed in Myspace for ages and it is usually the case when hes on a long flight.

Oooo I love James Blunt-soo sexy and totally straight! and his new CD is (alot like the last one!) very good actually got it on (how weird!). Good sing along tunes and it takes the pressure off MIKA being the only falsetto in the charts!

xx

It may be true. I read somewhere last weekend, I think, where someone commented him on MySpace asking if he was in New York because they could've sworn that they saw him. :thumb_yello:

Well there aren't many who look like him!

Anyway he was maybey just visiting his family,saw James was on and popped along to see what he was like rather than have to look at the old family albums again! LOL!

xx

I think he is away somewhere as he hasn't signed in Myspace for ages and it is usually the case when hes on a long flight.

Oooo I love James Blunt-soo sexy and totally straight! and his new CD is (alot like the last one!) very good actually got it on (how weird!). Good sing along tunes and it takes the pressure off MIKA being the only falsetto in the charts!

xx

How weird!!!

just said he hasn't logged into MIKAMYSPACE for ages (well since the 21st!) while I was writing that he logged on!

We must be in sync not N synch!

LOL!

xx

hahah the the "other" falsetto. i dunno why im cracking up to that.

well the rumor i heard was that petra (nemcova) was there along with "the singer mika", but i heard a few months ago that they split up so i was confused. i dont really keep tabs on the relationships so its possible i heard wrong or they got back together, or this could just be rubbish. or only part of it is true. wow lots of combos there.

i dont really wanna think abuot it anymore. it makes me sad to think i was so close yet so far to the man. oh well. if he was there, i hope he had fun.

thanks for responding!

hahah the the "other" falsetto. i dunno why im cracking up to that.

well the rumor i heard was that petra (nemcova) was there along with "the singer mika", but i heard a few months ago that they split up so i was confused. i dont really keep tabs on the relationships so its possible i heard wrong or they got back together, or this could just be rubbish. or only part of it is true. wow lots of combos there.

i dont really wanna think abuot it anymore. it makes me sad to think i was so close yet so far to the man. oh well. if he was there, i hope he had fun.

thanks for responding!

oh well...i'm totally out of gossip...did mika have a girlfriend called petra? :blink:

good to know! :thumb_yello:

I did a bit of research, and Petra Nemcova used to date James Blunt, but James is now dating a therapist named Mika. :thumb_yello:

Hmmm what kind of therapist one wonders! He is into sex,drugs not to sure bout the rock 'n roll so who knows!!!:wink2:

xx