• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love no more???

:( :(

that is so sad....

is it me or am I seeing Biblical references here or related???

MIKA is very deep I think and he is very subtle. His music is mostly happy and poppy except for a few...but he is very very deep. More than we probably think.

I see the snake in the tree, the lion (Aslan from Narnia) The dove-peace...

just my thoughts

I love no more???

:( :(

that is so sad....

I see the skull (meaning death near the clocks...the death of time?)

The man with dice? playing dice with God?

omg Happy Ending makes me cry even more now

do I sense something heartbreaking and bitter?

or is it just me.

I see the skull (meaning death near the clocks...the death of time?)

The man with dice? playing dice with God?

omg Happy Ending makes me cry even more now

do I sense something heartbreaking and bitter?

or is it just me.

wow you get a lot out of one picture :shocked: i guess i'm just close-minded though happy ending's made me cry before too

i did in fact post this picture weeks ago in the news section when it first appeared on mika's myspace lol but its the first ive seen it so big.

you know when mika in the past said something like "because of my travelled upbringing ive never been particularly rooted to anywhere...you know, i don't have that tree where i had that first kiss" or SOMETHING along those lines...

well i think that's what the tree represents. it's been there from a characters birth till death and has witnessed every event. you know someone says "oooh the stories the "______" could tell!" ... kinda reminds me of that.

I like to look for theses things..

What does I "love" no more mean ya think?

erm...to be honest i think it's self explanatory. Mika broke up with someone and it left a gaping hole in his heart...when going such an experience you never want to feel it again, and Mika said in an interview that he wasn't sentimental because otherwise you get too attached to things...and once you're attached it's hard to let go. And when you let go, it's hurts. An awful lot.

erm...to be honest i think it's self explanatory. Mika broke up with someone and it left a gaping hole in his heart...when going such an experience you never want to feel it again, and Mika said in an interview that he wasn't sentimental because otherwise you get too attached to things...and once you're attached it's hard to let go. And when you let go, it's hurts. An awful lot.

sigh..........

sigh.........

:boxed:

i did in fact post this picture weeks ago in the news section when it first appeared on mika's myspace lol but its the first ive seen it so big.

sorry i just saw this :bleh: i was just looking around on mika's myspace and noticed this picture had been added to his pictures and there were only a few comments so i thought it was added not too long ago.. the only one's i had seen was the little one on mikasounds

i'm glad this post wasn't completely useless :naughty:

An intriguing assemblage of Mikaresque objects: - the hanger, the teacups, the records, piano and tv, the shoes - and general surrealist objects:- the clocks, the key, the umbrella, the birdcage. Half the image is in folliage with a bright background the other half has shed its leaves and there is stormy weather. Who is that man with the stripy t-shirt and moustache on the left and who is the (naked) one on the right playing with dice? The music references on the 'bereft' left side could be compensatory elements while the (Billy Brown like) figure is (escaping) and adrift at sea.

"A little bit of heaven - a little bit of hell".:boxed:

Much to ponder-osa.:shocked:

Where do you get those Mikas in jars? They look delicioso. :thumb_yello: