Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is for randomness ... right?

i bought new shampoo, conditionner and mousse for my hair yesterday, and believe it or not... my hair is ... 80% FRIZZ FREE!! :shocked: :shocked: and its soo softt and .. uhhhhhhhhhhh i love it. :wub2:

ooooo what kind! my hair is unbelievable i cant even explain how big it is i will post a pic but it is huge!!!!! it is roughly four heads of hair on top of me!!!dont think anything will help it but i will try!hehehe

thanks Nicka!!!!!!

wow!!!!

congrats Amanda!!

I had those grades.. back in elementary school!!

XD

anyways now I'm going girls... the forum is too slow! and I'm playin guitar so doing both things at the same time is kinda too much multitasking. plus I chat. I mus be a godess :D

anwyays GOOD NGIHT ALL!!!

XXXXXXX

thanks Nicka!!!!!!

wow!!!!

congrats Amanda!!

I had those grades.. back in elementary school!!

XD

anyways now I'm going girls... the forum is too slow! and I'm playin guitar so doing both things at the same time is kinda too much multitasking. plus I chat. I mus be a godess :D

anwyays GOOD NGIHT ALL!!!

XXXXXXX

BYEEE

:huglove:

CANT WAIT TILL JANUARY!

IM GONNA GO TOO.

im going to go watch harry potter till conan o'brien comes on, and then im going to read :D :D :D i might come back later.

Marieeeee!

:D

I haven't seen Hollis or Sarie in here lately. Hollis is in Paris.

It's tasking forever for me to post too..Thought it was just my computer or something.

I didn't fall off the face of the earth!

I went to the mall with my friend. Geeezzzz! YES! I HAVE FRIENDS! And they spend as much time online as I do!

I saw Sarie earlier....but Hollis is having a ball in Paris, so I assume she can't find the time to talk to us in here. ;)

I lurk.:naughty:

Actually I don't, whenever I'm here, I pretty much always post something.

And Hollis is fine! She sent me a message this morning. She's in Paris, drinking beers, and living it up. :cheerful_h4h:

I hope she gets back before this reaches 2,000 posts. I'd feel bad about making the Hollis and Sarie random thread part two.

I hear you, Kourtney. It's taking me forever to post too. Argh.

I liked the 1988 version of Hairspray too. I remember watching it when I was little and thinking Link was so dreamy. ;)

He was...he looked like Elvis.

I always thought it was funny Rikki Lake was in it though, thinking about how her career ended up on a daytime talk show. She was in the second Hairspray and I completely missed it. My brother pointed it out, "Hey, wasn't that Rikki Lake?" and he had never even seen the first one. :naughty:

Did you know that the girl who played Amber in the first one is now the singer Vitamin C? I never knew that...someone told me.

Sarie, did you know you and I were meant to be together?

We joined the MFC on the EXACT SAME DAY!

It's meant to be, I says. :wub2:

Really? How'd ju no dat?!?!

No really, how did you know that. *shifty eyes*

Aww.

:huglove:

You'z so kinddddddddd.

I did!

Especially when I was at FYE, and I saw some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. And I was like "FINK!"