Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

Still in pain from spraining my ankle so I have jus been at home all day but have started to learn to play happy ending on the keyboard, so its not a complete waste of my time!

o i forgot! your ankle still hurts:sad: im sorry! maybe this will make u feel better:flowers2: hehehe i never use any of these smileys and i always wonder when anyones gonna ever use them and then i realize at times like these!:roftl: u r learning how to play happy ending! i wanna learn also but i dont have the book and i am to lazy to teach my self!:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o i forgot! your ankle still hurts:sad: im sorry! maybe this will make u feel better:flowers2: hehehe i never use any of these smileys and i always wonder when anyones gonna ever use them and then i realize at times like these!:roftl: u r learning how to play happy ending! i wanna learn also but i dont have the book and i am to lazy to teach my self!:naughty:

Yeah I managed to find the sheet music but when I can get out i am going to buy the music book! Thanks for the flowers! :wub2: I am determined to teach myself to learn keyboard, I am also teaching myself to read music as well! and as I have lots of times on my hands I thought I might as well start now!!!

hehehehehe good luck with learning i better start studying my finals are next week but before i go i am gonna buy a mika ringtone and i am debating between grace kelly big girl and lovetoday (i want all three acutally i want all of the mika ringtones except i am not even aloud one so i am just gonna get one for now) but which one do u think i should get?:wink2:

My mom just said "You know the one guitarist from Queen.... ummm.... um....."

I asked if it was Brian May, and she goes ":shocked: Yeah, him. He just got his PhD in astrophysics."

He's had it for a while now. :D

She was reading today's 'Parade' magazine when she told me. :cheerful_h4h:

My mom's so cute. And I told her how you thought it was funny that she calls Gwen 'Gwenny', and she goes "I do want to adopt Gwenny! I think she's so sweet... I just want to mother her."

Sarie, that is so funny. I wonder if she has realized Gwen is 38 years old? Hey, Gwen does look really young for her age.... ;)

I told her she was in her late 30's, and she didn't believe me. *shrug*

She says Kingston can come, too.

She goes "I like Gwen. Amanda (her co-worker) asked me if I saw her on Ellen Degeneres' show, and I said yes, and we were talking a while ago about how nice she seems, and down to earth. And how she takes her baby with her everywhere... she's got a good head on her shoulders." and tapped her forehead.:naughty: