Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just have so many crazy neighbors that I can't keep them all straight.

What about the young woman having an affair in 398?

Her husband's the cannibal. I heard him tell her once she looked "good enough to eat" while I was walking my dear Muffy.

Hollis is going to like... check her voicemail tomorrow. And it'll be

"HOLLIS? HOLLIS, IT'S SARIE. *starts to gag on tears* I CAN'T GET MIKA'S HEAD ON THIS COWBOY AND I CANT FIND A PICTURE OF A PIG DOING A BACKFLIP AND *blows nose, continues sobbing* SOME GIRL ON THE MFC WANTS ME TO PUT HIM ON A PIG AND I KEEP TELLING HER I CANT PUT MIKA ON A PIG AND SHES LIKE... HARASSING ME AND STUFF AND I WANNA GO HOME BUT I ALREADY AM HOME SO MAKE MY TEARS STOP OKAY BYE *click*"

Mika is so violent. But the poor boy doesn't even know who David Bowie is.

Lol. You just spelled his name with a K.

I'll forgive you for this typo.

He told me when he gets famous he's changing it to a C. HAHAHAHA, you can't just go around changing your name.

ROFL. It was just me excited that I had preordered the new DVD :biggrin2:

ROFL, I'll check it tomorrow. It makes this really annoying sound when I turn it on, and then my mom will wake up and ask what I'm doing up.

Hmmmmmm...

I know it sounds cliché, but girls really do go more for personality. (at least me and some girls I know do)

as far as looks go, I actually like them thicker. on the chubby side, y'know? taller than me (which is hard, since I'm 5'10") I really like brown eyes, but I'm not picky.

I like guys who have that sort of... classy look to them. i don't know. *shrug*

How about you, David?

Hmmmmmm...

I know it sounds cliché, but girls really do go more for personality. (at least me and some girls I know do)

as far as looks go, I actually like them thicker. on the chubby side, y'know? taller than me (which is hard, since I'm 5'10") I really like brown eyes, but I'm not picky.

I like guys who have that sort of... classy look to them. i don't know. *shrug*

How about you, David?

aww sounds good :biggrin2:

Well I would love a guy with the coolest personallity , hmm he needs to be a dork , physically hmm Im not to picky , the only requirement will be cute but i would love him to have blue eyes or colored, tall too , physique maybe like michael buble you know ? he is not like skinny neither fat but he have this cutest cheecks :wub2: