I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

LMAO!!!!!

I know how those close minded people are! Deal with em' everyday! I just ignore negativity- and only focus on the positive and the positive people!!!!! Gay men are by far my weakness!!!!!! Not only did I marry a gay man.... but I got a baby out of him as well.... he just turned 13.

That gay man? :shocked:

You are bad..:boxed:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow congrats! My mum lived with two gay guys when she was in her twenties but she didn't have me through one of them :tears:

Ah oh well :roftl:

My son is SO funny! He is in Middle School now- and he goes around telling everyone that his father is GAY! He is SO c-r-a-z-y!!!! He does not care though.... so that is a GOOD thing!!!!! :biggrin2:

That gay man? :shocked:

You are bad..:boxed:

YES, a gay man Albert! What did you think????? I told you that I was a gay man trapped in a woman's body!!!!!!! I cannot resist a gay man to save my life!!!!!

My son is SO funny! He is in Middle School now- and he goes around telling everyone that his father is GAY! He is SO c-r-a-z-y!!!! He does not care though.... so that is a GOOD thing!!!!! :biggrin2:

I think I would get along with your son lol

Half of my school is gay or bi, so the people that give them grief about it don't even bother anymore. I'm just glad that more people are accepting homosexuality and whatnot and aren't as afraid to come out than years back. :biggrin2:

I think I would get along with your son lol

Half of my school is gay or bi, so the people that give them grief about it don't even bother anymore. I'm just glad that more people are accepting homosexuality and whatnot and aren't as afraid to come out than years back. :biggrin2:

TRUST me you would get along with Austin great!!!! He is SO funny....and SO cute!!!! I agree with you!!!! I feel that no one should have to be afraid to come out of the closet because of how others are going to act towards them!!!!! EVERYONE should be able to be happy no matter what lifestyle they lead!!!!

TRUST me you would get along with Austin great!!!! He is SO funny....and SO cute!!!! I agree with you!!!! I feel that no one should have to be afraid to come out of the closet because of how others are going to act towards them!!!!! EVERYONE should be able to be happy no matter what lifestyle they lead!!!!

Exactly! But there just has to be those people that think it's "disgusting" and "sinful" that have to ruin it...sigh...:sad:

Exactly! But there just has to be those people that think it's "disgusting" and "sinful" that have to ruin it...sigh...:sad:

I know... that is how my parents feel..... and they think that I am CRAZY!!!! They know that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body.... I have been this way since I was 5-years-old. It is JUST who I am!!!! It is like a whole other sexuality in itself, I swear! And there are SO many out there- it is JUST something that is rarely talked about, or admitted for that matter..... cause we know that folks are gonna think we have gone mad! :naughty:

I know... that is how my parents feel..... and they think that I am CRAZY!!!! They know that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body.... I have been this way since I was 5-years-old. It is JUST who I am!!!! It is like a whole other sexuality in itself, I swear! And there are SO many out there- it is JUST something that is rarely talked about, or admitted for that matter..... cause we know that folks are gonna think we have gone mad! :naughty:

I've always been like this too! Extremely...um...flamboyant lol

Everyone already thinks I'm crazy so when I tell them that I'm a gay man in disguise they just shake their heads and walk away :roftl:

I've always been like this too! Extremely...um...flamboyant lol

Everyone already thinks I'm crazy so when I tell them that I'm a gay man in disguise they just shake their heads and walk away :roftl:

LOL..... that is the wod my mom has always used to describe me!!!! Flamboyant, eccentric and very dramatic..... I do not mean to be, darling! It is just my nature! TOO much Freddie as I was growing up!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL..... that is the wod my mom has always used to describe me!!!! Flamboyant, eccentric and very dramatic..... I do not mean to be, darling! It is just my nature! TOO much Freddie as I was growing up!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

OH MY GOD Freddie M is my hero :wub2:

Seriously, he's my favorite person on the planet other than Mika :shocked:

I'm convinced that he was me in male form!

I'm assuming that you're talking about Freddie Mercury, correct? :roftl:

OH MY GOD Freddie M is my hero :wub2:

Seriously, he's my favorite person on the planet other than Mika :shocked:

I'm convinced that he was me in male form!

I'm assuming that you're talking about Freddie Mercury, correct? :roftl:

YES, darling!!!! And I feel the same way about him!!!! He is my absolute FAVE person in the universe!!!! I love him beyond measure...... and can still remember the VERY moment that I first laid eyes on him.... I thought I was gonna DIE..... my life has never been the same since!!!!! :shocked:

YES, darling!!!! And I feel the same way about him!!!! He is my absolute FAVE person in the universe!!!! I love him beyond measure...... and can still remember the VERY moment that I first laid eyes on him.... I thought I was gonna DIE..... my life has never been the same since!!!!! :shocked:

I wasn't around in his time of glory but I wish I was...:tears:

I'm only 14 and a lot of people my age are like, "Who?" :sad:

I was reallllllly little when I first heard Queen when BoRhap came on the radio...I thought it was genius and I've been obsessed ever since :wub2:

There are SO many girls like you!!!! I personally cannot resist a gay man!!!! Love em'. Like my hair dresser is gay... and OMG let me tell you.... he is SOOO HOTT, I can hardly sit there for an hour!!!!! WOW... I must turn like 10 shades of red!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

:shocked::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

This makes me feel HAPPY haha Wow I'm just like you I guess :roftl:

There are three dancers from the We Will Rock You Musical in Zurich and they're all gay and I love them ! I looked like this :blush-anim-cl: when they huged me or kissed me on the cheek !!

But now there was cast change :( and they aren't there anymore I miss them so much !! Two are in London now and one in Germany

I wasn't around in his time of glory but I wish I was...:tears:

I'm only 14 and a lot of people my age are like, "Who?" :sad:

I was reallllllly little when I first heard Queen when BoRhap came on the radio...I thought it was genius and I've been obsessed ever since :wub2:

Oh wow~! Freddie was 30 when I was born!!!! He was 35 when I first *remember* seeing him...he was the MOST beautiful thing that I had ever seen... or have ever seen to this very day!!!! I have been obsessed my whole LIFE!!!! I was 15 when he died! I still celebrate his birthday every year!!!