I'm a gay man trapped inside a woman's body...

Fmbm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was that kind of feeling which initiated this thread in the first place.

At least I hope it was.

A lot of women feel that way, it’s not completely uncommon.

why not! I love wearing mens clothes! the kind that look fab! like a sexy suit!

Suzanne the fantastic

I love wearing big shirts.... I hate that skin tight crap, it just makes me look fatter than I am haha

These were some of the first posts.

Maybe there is a fine line between the gay-man-trapped-feeling and discontentment with female fashion styles?:wink2:

WOW!!!!!

Actually this thread STARTED because the night before it was made -- we were having a discussion in another thread -- I do not even remember WHAT thread *it was so long ago* or what even triggered the convo in the first place!

But, I had said that I was a gay man trapped in a woman's body . . . .

and suprisingly SO MANY people agreed with me - and so the thread was born!

SO THE REAL MEANING behind it is:

I have always felt that was SINCE I was 5-years-old. I DO NOT fancy women in ANY way . . . . I am ONLY attracted to GAY men . . . and the gayER the bettER

I don't know why this is. . . . *something with in me :blink:*

- - - but, every man I have EVER loved has been gay. Including my ex-husband - hence the reason people here refer to me as Mrs. Brown :naughty:

. . . and maybe JUST maybe a contributing factor as to WHY I am SO crazy insanely over the moon totally completely desperately hopelessly unconditionally irrevecably IN LOVE with Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright! ♥

So there you have it . . .

then after a bit . . . this thread JUST turned into a FUN disco . . and people thought that we were crazy! :insane:

• 2 years later...
It makes me giggle too!!!! :floor: and I NEEDED that today!!! :aah:

I love Rufus!!! :swoon:

Let me tickle you Holly and you'll tickle me back cos I NEED that today as well :aah:

So awesome that you're back and that this thread was actually bumped... I belong here just like you do :wub2: and for ever :wub2:

:huglove: for you sweetie

Let me tickle you Holly and you'll tickle me back cos I NEED that today as well :aah:

So awesome that you're back and that this thread was actually bumped... I belong here just like you do :wub2: and for ever :wub2:

:huglove: for you sweetie

hahah! *tickle tickle* :roftl:

:huglove: Yes we do!!! :das:

I have missed you SO much!!! :biggrin2: