FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

ok.. i know i haven't sent anything in yet and i was wondering if this is what you wanted for the fashion section

ok here's an example

ArtExhibition10.jpg

Randomness is always a good thing in fashion and that's what makes this outfit great. Who would think to put a melon-hat and a rocket t-shirt together and still be able to pull it off?? MIKA! that's who!!

or do you want it more professional.. cause i'm not sure i can do professional :naughty:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok.. i know i haven't sent anything in yet and i was wondering if this is what you wanted for the fashion section

ok here's an example

ArtExhibition10.jpg

Randomness is always a good thing in fashion and that's what makes this outfit great. Who would think to put a melon-hat and a rocket t-shirt together and still be able to pull it off?? MIKA! that's who!!

or do you want it more professional.. cause i'm not sure i can do professional :naughty:

I love that:thumb_yello: very good :)

:blush-anim-cl: YAY!! :cheerful_h4h:

2 questions:

do you want me to pm some more to you?

do have a favorite pic of mika during the chicago concert that you would like to contribute?

When you get all the pics that you want with the explanations, just email them to mfcmag@hotmail.com

photo

explanation

etc etc...

and as far as the chicago concert, are you talking about fashion wise or just the gig in general?

Anyone who wants to write a message to Mika and include a pic is welcome to, as long as we get it by October 31.

Also - I think I mentioned this before, Sivan, but would you still be interested in designing a cover?

yeah sure!

but please will someone PM me with the titles of whats inside the book? everything? so ill make it like a real magazine? :thumb_yello:

When you get all the pics that you want with the explanations, just email them to mfcmag@hotmail.com

photo

explanation

etc etc...

and as far as the chicago concert, are you talking about fashion wise or just the gig in general?

for the usa tour i was thinking of getting a couple fans from each concert and having them use their favorite picture from the concert and having them say what their favorite part of the concert was.. is that too much?

for the usa tour i was thinking of getting a couple fans from each concert and having them use their favorite picture from the concert and having them say what their favorite part of the concert was.. is that too much?

no not at all, you can do that... like an interview type thing? That would be great!

oh my :wub2: and to think that i saw that in person :wub2: :wub2:

so do you want me to use all of those because i'm not sure we'll have room for the other concerts :naughty:

The last one would be nice: "LOVE LOVE ME!"

Why I love it:

This was Mika's first time performing for his Chicago fans comanding them to "Love Today!" This song was by far my favorite of the night. Everyone in that room knew what they were witnessing. There was a feeling uniting us. The booming noise, the thumping hearts: a moment in time, captured, so that all may remember the man who made our voices one. "LOVE LOVE ME!"

Can you add me, please? I`m dont know exactly what to do? can you tell me what i can do and the deadline, please?

hmmm If you want, you can just contribute a message to mika with a pic of yourself to accompany it...

if anything interests you from the first page, let me know :)

The deadline is October 31st :)

Why I love it:

This was Mika's first time performing for his Chicago fans comanding them to "Love Today!" This song was by far my favorite of the night. Everyone in that room knew what they were witnessing. There was a feeling uniting us. The booming noise, the thumping hearts: a moment in time, captured, so that all may remember the man who made our voices one. "LOVE LOVE ME!"

I should have been there....I lived in wisconsin at the time...four hours away...and my parents said I couldn't go....I was devastated....

Why I love it:

ok chicago's half done now :thumb_yello: how many more to go? :bleh: i better get to work..

dunno... did you check the calender of his US performaces? Sivan has tons of pics from those gigs in the picassa album listed on page 33 or something on this thread... have you checked that out yet?

are those all her pictures? i though those were a lot of different people's pictures