Pink Pony Riders Club....PART #3!!!!!

phunkygal

Becky rushed into the hospital, grabbing hold of the first doctor she saw. Frantically, she rattled off the story of what ahd happened to baby and Luke, and followed him helplessly down a hall. The doctor showed her into a room where a friendly looking nurse was sitting.

'Ah, Marianne. Could you have a quick look at this woman's baby?' said the doctor crisply. Then he turned to Becky. 'Marianne is our expert on infants. She'll have whatever your daughter needs.'

Becky handed a limp Kairi over to Marianne, who lay hed gently down on a towel on the counter and inspected her arm.

'Oh, the poor dear.' she said.

'What? Will she be alright? She'll make it, won't she? She has to!' gabbled Becky.

Marianne looked up, surprised. 'Of course she will! She has exczema, which, although extremely unpleasant, won't harm her health in any way.'

Becky stared, shocked. 'But...the symptoms were the same as that disease...'

'Oh yes, it's easy to get mixed up. However, the worst that will happen is that she'll get a very itchy rash, and it depends on the person as to how bad it gets. If she scratches incessantly, you might want to cover her skin with a bandage. I'll give you some soothing cream for it, but she should grow out of it by the time she's 9 or 10.'

'But then...why is she so...limp?'

'Hmm...she is quite unresponsive, isn't she?' Marianne bustled around for a bit, checking this and that. 'Yes, she's got a bit of a fever, but it'll die down in a day or so. Just give her lots of rest.'

'She's really OK?'

Marianne chuckled. 'Yes, she'll be fine. Here's that cream.' she said, handing Becky a tub full of foul-smelling lotion. She and Cosmo collected Kairi, and walked out in a daze.

'We should call Mika...' said Cosmo.

In the hotel...

Mika hung up the phone, breaking into a grin. 'That was Becky. Kairi's fine.'

We all sighed with relief. 'Thank God,' I said.

Kevin laughed. It felt as if a 16-tonne weight had been lifted off our shoulders.

'Let's catch that plane then!'

"So who wants to tell whatshername we're going?" I asked, as Mika volunteered.

"Oh no you don't. If your a clone, I don't want you anywhere near my sister," Kelzy said, hands on hips.

"I'm not going to hurt her," Mika protested.

"I'm not worried about you hurting her. I'm worried about you scheming with her," she said, before entering the room.

"Pack up, we're flying to Belguim," she ordered.

"I'm not going," Nikki/Sally said.

"Yes you are, if we have to pack you in a suitcase. And trust me, this group is capable of it," Kelzy added menancingly.

"You'll just get in trouble with customs," Nikki answered.

"Baby probably has something in her backpack to have it avoid detection," Kelzy said, before moving about and packing her own gear. Nikki was in her room her after all.

"She can't fit anything like that in her backpack," Sally/Nikki said, before pouting and carefully throwing odd items into a small bag.

"Yes she can," Kelzy said, finishing her bag. Sally followed her out of the room, where the others were almost all packed.

"We'll be ready to leave in a few minutes. ER and Lolly are packing Becky and Cosmo's room, they'll meet us at the airport," I said, before placing 3 packets of animal crackers in my backpack. "You guys keep eating all the food from here. If we get stuck somewhere we'll need these," I said with a grin.

"How do you find items in there," Kelzy asked.

"Easy, as long as I remember there in there," I replied, as ER and Lolly came out, Becky and cosmo's bags in hand. Alright lets go

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"So who wants to tell whatshername we're going?" I asked, as Mika volunteered.

"Oh no you don't. If your a clone, I don't want you anywhere near my sister," Kelzy said, hands on hips.

"I'm not going to hurt her," Mika protested.

"I'm not worried about you hurting her. I'm worried about you scheming with her," she said, before entering the room.

"Pack up, we're flying to Belguim," she ordered.

"I'm not going," Nikki/Sally said.

"Yes you are, if we have to pack you in a suitcase. And trust me, this group is capable of it," Kelzy added menancingly.

"You'll just get in trouble with customs," Nikki answered.

"Baby probably has something in her backpack to have it avoid detection," Kelzy said, before moving about and packing her own gear. Nikki was in her room her after all.

"She can't fit anything like that in her backpack," Sally/Nikki said, before pouting and carefully throwing odd items into a small bag.

"Yes she can," Kelzy said, finishing her bag. Sally followed her out of the room, where the others were almost all packed.

"We'll be ready to leave in a few minutes. ER and Lolly are packing Becky and Cosmo's room, they'll meet us at the airport," I said, before placing 3 packets of animal crackers in my backpack. "You guys keep eating all the food from here. If we get stuck somewhere we'll need these," I said with a grin.

"How do you find items in there," Kelzy asked.

"Easy, as long as I remember there in there," I replied, as ER and Lolly came out, Becky and cosmo's bags in hand. Alright lets go

We all waited outside for the load of taxis we'd called. I wondered how much we'd spent on taxis in the past couple of months. Enough to feed Malaysia for a year, probably.

I crammed into the back with Justin, Justy and Glow and Edwin. It was cramped enough without a squirming three-year-old on my lap, but the ride to the airport was relatively short. We went and found the waiting area, and all sat down. We took up almost all of the seats.

I sighed. 'Here we are again. Cards, anyone?'

We had a three hour wait until boarding. I pulled out my cards and started a game of President. Mika and M4L went off, as per usual, to check the tabloids for pictures of themselves.

Justy and Edwin were chasing eachother around, climbing on and off the seats and generally being loud. I had to separate them when they ran right through our card game, scattering cards everywhere.

'God, I hope Kairi doesn't end up like that,' said Becky with a laugh. She was smoothing some of the cream she'd been given onto Kairi's rash. We all wrinkled our noses at the smell.

Just then Mika and M4L came back, looking livid.

'Look at this.' said Mika, tossing something into our midst. It was a copy of the New York Times.

K I have to go for a bit, supper

We all waited outside for the load of taxis we'd called. I wondered how much we'd spent on taxis in the past couple of months. Enough to feed Malaysia for a year, probably.

I crammed into the back with Justin, Justy and Glow and Edwin. It was cramped enough without a squirming three-year-old on my lap, but the ride to the airport was relatively short. We went and found the waiting area, and all sat down. We took up almost all of the seats.

I sighed. 'Here we are again. Cards, anyone?'

We had a three hour wait until boarding. I pulled out my cards and started a game of President. Mika and M4L went off, as per usual, to check the tabloids for pictures of themselves.

Justy and Edwin were chasing eachother around, climbing on and off the seats and generally being loud. I had to separate them when they ran right through our card game, scattering cards everywhere.

'God, I hope Kairi doesn't end up like that,' said Becky with a laugh. She was smoothing some of the cream she'd been given onto Kairi's rash. We all wrinkled our noses at the smell.

Just then Mika and M4L came back, looking livid.

'Look at this.' said Mika, tossing something into our midst. It was a copy of the New York Times.

K I have to go for a bit, supper

WE glanced at the headline. "PPR, calling for attention? Behind their public personas"

I frowned across. "Oh that cannot be good," I said, before flicking to the page, as M4l and Mika dashed off to buy more copies.

I frowned as I continued to read. "She is twisting our words alright," I said, as m4l came back.

"I know, listen to this. "Oh I don't mind the paprazzi. In fact I quite like toying with them," M4L admitted to me in a detailed interview, before implying that this added fame was the reason she was with Mika. "I wouldn't be in the magazines if it wasn't for Mika, I'm nobody really,". Now I know I said that, but I didn't mean what she said I meant," she protested.

"What about this one. "While Barbara insists her mother is not racist, Kevin freely admitted that there has been some hositility between his mother and his fiance. "Well, mum would like me to marry an Australian girl, and she and Artsy have had some problems because of this." He further epanded upon the woman who is driving his family apart. "She and mum just clash. But in the end, I'm with Artsy." It seems Kevin has made his choice, choosing his young girlfriend over his family," Artsy read out, as Kevin paced.

"Oh I can't believe that. I better ring Mum, and let her know its not true," he said, pulling out his phone as he continued to read.

"Oh I like this one. "When asked about her sudden relationship with Cosmo, after her famously dating Criminal Richard Sparlock Becky huffed at us, before replying. "Well I really like him, and his great with Kairi," however, after being linked to two famous criminals it seems her taste in men is questionable. The police would do well to keep their eyes on young Cosmo.

"Inter species breeding when?" Glow asked, looking up, before reading. "Glow however, stands as the matriach of a new movement in cross species breeding. "Well, it sort of just happened one night. However, Edwin is no different than humans, and should be treated accordingly."

"Well thats not to bad, considering." Mika observed, as Glow grinned. "There's more Mika. Listen. 'When asked her opinion on other young women openly stating their love for animals Glow gave no comment, clearly not willing to face the consequences of the public movement she fronted."

I glanced up, having finished the article. "Must of this is lies, but the words are ours. Here's the kickers. "I don't know why we are constantly sought after by Villians. I guess our high visibility is to blame," Barbara told me, about the amount of criminals who sought the group out. "Do we deserve this treatment? No we do not. I don't think anybody deserves to be kidnapped multiple times, but each time we pull through we come out stronger," Her words seemed to carry a hint of pride at being personally most kidnapped in the group". I never mentioned that guys," I said, looking up before reading more. "When asked if they wanted the adventures to stop, the group gave the following reply. "I don't think we really want to stop the adventures. I mean, so we risk life and limb, but it provides plenty of memories. In the end, we survive, and thats all that matters." Clearly this group is seeking more attention with their adventures and are not ready to give up the limelight. Read next week's article, when I divulge into the PPR's personal relations," I finished, before looking up.

"Can you believe half this crap. And there's more we haven't read out," I said, flinging the magazine away.

"I worry about this personal life thing. I mean, she made all that sound like we were having a nice friendly chat with her," Artsy said, continuing to read

WE glanced at the headline. "PPR, calling for attention? Behind their public personas"

I frowned across. "Oh that cannot be good," I said, before flicking to the page, as M4l and Mika dashed off to buy more copies.

I frowned as I continued to read. "She is twisting our words alright," I said, as m4l came back.

"I know, listen to this. "Oh I don't mind the paprazzi. In fact I quite like toying with them," M4L admitted to me in a detailed interview, before implying that this added fame was the reason she was with Mika. "I wouldn't be in the magazines if it wasn't for Mika, I'm nobody really,". Now I know I said that, but I didn't mean what she said I meant," she protested.

"What about this one. "While Barbara insists her mother is not racist, Kevin freely admitted that there has been some hositility between his mother and his fiance. "Well, mum would like me to marry an Australian girl, and she and Artsy have had some problems because of this." He further epanded upon the woman who is driving his family apart. "She and mum just clash. But in the end, I'm with Artsy." It seems Kevin has made his choice, choosing his young girlfriend over his family," Artsy read out, as Kevin paced.

"Oh I can't believe that. I better ring Mum, and let her know its not true," he said, pulling out his phone as he continued to read.

"Oh I like this one. "When asked about her sudden relationship with Cosmo, after her famously dating Criminal Richard Sparlock Becky huffed at us, before replying. "Well I really like him, and his great with Kairi," however, after being linked to two famous criminals it seems her taste in men is questionable. The police would do well to keep their eyes on young Cosmo.

"Inter species breeding when?" Glow asked, looking up, before reading. "Glow however, stands as the matriach of a new movement in cross species breeding. "Well, it sort of just happened one night. However, Edwin is no different than humans, and should be treated accordingly."

"Well thats not to bad, considering." Mika observed, as Glow grinned. "There's more Mika. Listen. 'When asked her opinion on other young women openly stating their love for animals Glow gave no comment, clearly not willing to face the consequences of the public movement she fronted."

I glanced up, having finished the article. "Must of this is lies, but the words are ours. Here's the kickers. "I don't know why we are constantly sought after by Villians. I guess our high visibility is to blame," Barbara told me, about the amount of criminals who sought the group out. "Do we deserve this treatment? No we do not. I don't think anybody deserves to be kidnapped multiple times, but each time we pull through we come out stronger," Her words seemed to carry a hint of pride at being personally most kidnapped in the group". I never mentioned that guys," I said, looking up before reading more. "When asked if they wanted the adventures to stop, the group gave the following reply. "I don't think we really want to stop the adventures. I mean, so we risk life and limb, but it provides plenty of memories. In the end, we survive, and thats all that matters." Clearly this group is seeking more attention with their adventures and are not ready to give up the limelight. Read next week's article, when I divulge into the PPR's personal relations," I finished, before looking up.

"Can you believe half this crap. And there's more we haven't read out," I said, flinging the magazine away.

"I worry about this personal life thing. I mean, she made all that sound like we were having a nice friendly chat with her," Artsy said, continuing to read

'Oh Gawd. I want to kill that woman.' Said Kevin.

'Yeah, so do we all, Kev. I doubt she posesses any human emotions.' Said Artsy.

Baby pulled out and old-fashioned looking watch on a chain from her backpack. She looked at it and then said, 'We should probably find our gate, the plane leaves in an hour...'

We packed up our cards and discarded New York Times, and headed for the gate. We started to notice that people were turning to friends and muttering as we walked past. Quite a few girls were shooting M4L filthy looks.

'What? What did I do?' she asked, distressed.

'Well, that Heather woman made out like you were with Mika purely because he's famous.' I said wryly.

'Oh yeah.' She replied, and muttered blackly.

We checked in, ignoring the look the air hostess gave us, and boarded the plane. No sooner had we settled in our seats than I promptly pulled out my cards again. Justy and Edwin, thankfully, had fallen asleep.

All of a sudden, at 30,000 feet, Phunky convulsed. We looked at her, surprised. She hadn't had a vision in ages.

In Phunky's vision...

Kelzy was in the aisle, lying on her back. Sally/Nikki was on top of her, holding a nasty-looking knife to her throat. The PPR's were staring nervously at what was happening.

'Wh--where'd you get that knife, Nikki?' asked Kevin nervously, buying time.

Nikki responded by pressing the knife harder against her twin's throat. Kelzy whimpered.

'Shut up. Now you know what I want. Give it to me, or I kill her.'

'Oh Gawd. I want to kill that woman.' Said Kevin.

'Yeah, so do we all, Kev. I doubt she posesses any human emotions.' Said Artsy.

Baby pulled out and old-fashioned looking watch on a chain from her backpack. She looked at it and then said, 'We should probably find our gate, the plane leaves in an hour...'

We packed up our cards and discarded New York Times, and headed for the gate. We started to notice that people were turning to friends and muttering as we walked past. Quite a few girls were shooting M4L filthy looks.

'What? What did I do?' she asked, distressed.

'Well, that Heather woman made out like you were with Mika purely because he's famous.' I said wryly.

'Oh yeah.' She replied, and muttered blackly.

We checked in, ignoring the look the air hostess gave us, and boarded the plane. No sooner had we settled in our seats than I promptly pulled out my cards again. Justy and Edwin, thankfully, had fallen asleep.

All of a sudden, at 30,000 feet, Phunky convulsed. We looked at her, surprised. She hadn't had a vision in ages.

In Phunky's vision...

Kelzy was in the aisle, lying on her back. Sally/Nikki was on top of her, holding a nasty-looking knife to her throat. The PPR's were staring nervously at what was happening.

'Wh--where'd you get that knife, Nikki?' asked Kevin nervously, buying time.

Nikki responded by pressing the knife harder against her twin's throat. Kelzy whimpered.

'Shut up. Now you know what I want. Give it to me, or I kill her.'

Phunky sat up suddenly and spared suspicoulsy at Sally, taking in her clothes. Okay so the outfit was different, but she still had to warn people.

"what did you see?" we all asked, as Phunky glanced over at Nikki again.

"I saw the second article, we're not going to like it," Phunky lied., before beginning to mumble.

"mmph mpph mpphh mmpfh mmmmpfh mmpfh," I listened carefully, and stared at her in shock.

"Really?" I whispered

"Uh huh"

"We'll talk about that article later Phunks, and you can tell us all about it," I said.

What she had told me was. "Don't react to this obviously, but I really saw Nikki with a knife about to kill Kelzy on a plane, but not this one." There were times when understanding mumbling came in trouble.

"What'd she say?" Calvin asked, as we turned around.

"I can't tell you know," I replied, before leaning my head on his shoulder, worried. I began to think that maybe I would have to constantly pick pocket Nikki's pockets before flights, unless it was Phunkys knife?

We had to do something about thisgirl

Hello everyone! Ok, to get myself up to date on the last bits on conversation:

Lime green diary, eh? Sounds like something I'd own.

All of you have pretty names. My name means beloved, but while that sounds nice, the only reason my parents chose it was because they thought I should have a short first name to go with my long last one.

And lastly, "woman who is driving his family apart"?? Really, Babe? That's a bit harsh. I hope we confront this reporter.

Hello everyone! Ok, to get myself up to date on the last bits on conversation:

Lime green diary, eh? Sounds like something I'd own.

All of you have pretty names. My name means beloved, but while that sounds nice, the only reason my parents chose it was because they thought I should have a short first name to go with my long last one.

And lastly, "woman who is driving his family apart"?? Really, Babe? That's a bit harsh. I hope we confront this reporter.

I'm sorry Artsy... I didn't want to write it, but I couldn't think of anything else...

Its the evil reporters fault.

Hey how are you? I was just about to go get lunch.

Be back in 10