Pink Pony Riders Club....PART #3!!!!!

phunkygal

"In England"

"Where in England?" asked ER

"Somewhere like London."

"Where in London?" asked Kelzy refilling the bottle of water.

"Near the Zoo" said CM glaring at Kelzy

"Where abouts near the Zoo CM?" asked Baby

"I don't know exactly just near the Zoo."

"We can find them easy enough" said Kevin pulling out his laptop and logging into the security cameras surrounding the London Zoo.

"What sort of Van CM?" asked Baby

"An IceCream van."

"Ok CM that will do for now.. Kev? Any luck?" asked ER

"Yep I've found an IceCream van sitting out the front of the Zoo. All we have to do is get there now."

"So has anyone here ever not been on a plane before?" asked Kelzy sarcastically as she poured another bottle of water over CM

Meanwhile out the front of the London Zoo in a suspicious looking IceCream van....

"Go away. There's NO IceCream left" yelled PS at the kids who'd lined up at the Van

"I'm dobbing on you." yelled one of the kids.

PS threw a spoon at them and shut the door.

"Now Mika, where were we?" she said as she turned to look at him.

"Untie Me Sally and I will make it worth your while." said Mika grinning

"How do I know you're telling me the truth? The truth serum might have worn off by now." asked PS

"Ask me something I would lie about." said Mika

"Ok, does my bum look big in these pants?"

"A little, but I like that." said Mika

Sally glared at him.. then smiled. "I guess you are telling the truth. Ok I'll untie you."

An hour later, Mika left the van, repressing a shudder. Sometimes there were just things a man had to do, and now PS was tied up in his place. He hadnt planned on actually having to go through with his promise, until she had somehow managed to keep a gun trained on him half the time, but the second he knew he could, he tied her up and got the hell out of there.

Reaching a phone booth, he dialled us reverse charge.

"Hello?" answered Lolly.

"Where's m4l?" asked Mika, worried.

"She's here, she's a little upset at the moment. We havent gotten her to stop crying. MIka is that you?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is. I got free,' he explained."

"How?" asked Lolly.

"Look, I dont want to go into that, where are you guys?" he asked.

"On a plane heading from Vegas to London" replied Lolly.

"WHy the heck were you in Vegas."

"CM and M4L ran away and eloped. Oh and m4l is most likely pregnant," she added.

"But shes on the implant," stated Mika shocked. "ANd what do you mean she married CM," he added.

"Well, she went off the implant to trap you into marriage, except it was after CM arrived, so if she is pregnant its to him," she said regretfully.

Mika put a hand against the wall of the phonebooth, to stop himself slumping. "Well thats just great. I can't believe she would try to trick me like that then marry my clone," he said angrily

"She thought it was you," replied Lolly.

"Whatever, look, meet me at my parents house," he said hanging up. He was trying to blink back tears as he hailed a cab. So she thought she could go and try and decieve him into marrying him, and then marry his clone and possibly get pregnant. He couldnt believe her nerve. As he climbed into the cab, he began to think through the girls in the group, before grinning. Kelzy would do nicely, and she was still single.

A minute later he had retrieved his phone (which CM hadn't taken, but PS had kept on her) from his pocket and sent Kelzy a text

(Sorry m4l, don't blame me for it all.... someone else started the pregnancy thing)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An hour later, Mika left the van, repressing a shudder. Sometimes there were just things a man had to do, and now PS was tied up in his place. He hadnt planned on actually having to go through with his promise, until she had somehow managed to keep a gun trained on him half the time, but the second he knew he could, he tied her up and got the hell out of there.

Reaching a phone booth, he dialled us reverse charge.

"Hello?" answered Lolly.

"Where's m4l?" asked Mika, worried.

"She's here, she's a little upset at the moment. We havent gotten her to stop crying. MIka is that you?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is. I got free,' he explained."

"How?" asked Lolly.

"Look, I dont want to go into that, where are you guys?" he asked.

"On a plane heading from Vegas to London" replied Lolly.

"WHy the heck were you in Vegas."

"CM and M4L ran away and eloped. Oh and m4l is most likely pregnant," she added.

"But shes on the implant," stated Mika shocked. "ANd what do you mean she married CM," he added.

"Well, she went off the implant to trap you into marriage, except it was after CM arrived, so if she is pregnant its to him," she said regretfully.

Mika put a hand against the wall of the phonebooth, to stop himself slumping. "Well thats just great. I can't believe she would try to trick me like that then marry my clone," he said angrily

"She thought it was you," replied Lolly.

"Whatever, look, meet me at my parents house," he said hanging up. He was trying to blink back tears as he hailed a cab. So she thought she could go and try and decieve him into marrying him, and then marry his clone and possibly get pregnant. He couldnt believe her nerve. As he climbed into the cab, he began to think through the girls in the group, before grinning. Kelzy would do nicely, and she was still single.

A minute later he had retrieved his phone (which CM hadn't taken, but PS had kept on her) from his pocket and sent Kelzy a text

(Sorry m4l, don't blame me for it all.... someone else started the pregnancy thing)

Kelzy felt her phone vibrate quietly in her pocket. She opened it up and read the message.. *Hey Kelzy, How R U Babe? Mxxxx*

Kelzy looked at it puzzled, and thought *Babe?*

Baby looked at her and thought *What?*

Kelzy looked up at Baby and sent back *It's ok, Just a message from Mika.*

Kelzy repiled back *All good here sweetie, just drowned CM again. How R U?*

She pressed send and waited.

"Ok I have our flights arranged. We better get going. We only have 2 hours before we leave." said Kevin

"Guys we seriously need to invest in a private Jet and someone here becoming a pilot." said Artsy

"Well, actually I can fly a plane. It's part of my life before.. you know... What I can't tell you about." said Kevin

"Really?" asked Artsy looking over at Baby

"News to me" said Baby "Ok so private jet it is. Next chance we get. All in favour say Aye"

"AYE!!!!" we all yelled

"Ok let's go back to London and sort out PS. Are we taking CM with us?" asked ER

Just then Kelzy's phone vibrated quietly in her pocket again

Kelzy felt her phone vibrate quietly in her pocket. She opend it up and read the message.. *Hey Kelzy, How R U Babe? Mxxxx*

Kelzy looked at it puzzled, and thought *Babe?*

Baby looked at her and thought *What?*

Kelzy looked up at Baby and sent back *It's ok, Just a message from Mika.*

Kelzy repiled back *All good here sweetie, just drowned CM again. How R U?*

She pressed send and waited.

"Ok I have our flights arranged. We better get going. We only have 2 hours before we leave." said Kevin

"Guys we seriously need to invest in a private Jet and someone here becoming a pilot." said Artsy

"Well, actually I can fly a plane. It's part of my life before.. you know... What I can't tell you about." said Kevin

"Really?" asked Artsy looking over at Baby

"News to me" said Baby "Ok so private jet it is. Next chance we get. All in favour say Aye"

"AYE!!!!" we all yelled

"Ok let's go back to London and sort out PS. Are we taking CM with us?" asked ER

Just then Kelzy's phone vibrated quietly in her pocket again

Kelzy took at her phone and smiled, as she read it *he deserved to be drowned. I hope you gave it to him good*. Typing away she briefly glanced at M4l, decidicing whether or not to tell about MIka messaing her. He probably just needed to hear from a friendly person, after hearing that m4l had got hitched with him.

*of course. Just because he looks like you doesn't mean he doesnt deserve a soaking*. After hitting send she began to wonder if maybe that was the right message to send, but it was too late by then.

"Can't we just kill him and get it over with. You know, I'm sick of him turning up," I said, as I got sent shocked looks. "What, come on, you were all thinking it." I said.

"But we didn't say it. And you're right, we would like to be free of him. BUt he better come with us," said Artsy, sighing.

3 hours later we were on the flight, with a reluctnant M4l who was still sobbing quietly and a sedated CM, and the messages between Kelzy and Mika were heating up. Everytime she got a message Kelzy would giggle and blush before replying.

*Still MIka?* I thought at her, as she looked at me.

*Yeah, why* she shot back.

"What exactly are you sending which is causing you to blush so much* I thought back, moving Calvin's sleeping head to a more comfortable position on my shoulder.

*Nothing much. We're just having a bit of fun. The boy needs something to make him smile* she thought at me,

*Kelz, please tell me you are not having phone chicken with Mika* I shot back, worried, as I glanced at m4l who had sobbed herself to sleep. We had to get to take a pregnancy test asap, just in case, and then to see a doctor.

*No..... not yet at least* she thought back. *I'm just trying to cheer him up, I'm not going to anywhere with it* she thought.

Kelzy took at her phone and smiled, as she read it *he deserved to be drowned. I hope you gave it to him good*. Typing away she briefly glanced at M4l, decidicing whether or not to tell about MIka messaing her. He probably just needed to hear from a friendly person, after hearing that m4l had got hitched with him.

*of course. Just because he looks like you doesn't mean he doesnt deserve a soaking*. After hitting send she began to wonder if maybe that was the right message to send, but it was too late by then.

"Can't we just kill him and get it over with. You know, I'm sick of him turning up," I said, as I got sent shocked looks. "What, come on, you were all thinking it." I said.

"But we didn't say it. And you're right, we would like to be free of him. BUt he better come with us," said Artsy, sighing.

3 hours later we were on the flight, with a reluctnant M4l who was still sobbing quietly and a sedated CM, and the messages between Kelzy and Mika were heating up. Everytime she got a message Kelzy would giggle and blush before replying.

*Still MIka?* I thought at her, as she looked at me.

*Yeah, why* she shot back.

"What exactly are you sending which is causing you to blush so much* I thought back, moving Calvin's sleeping head to a more comfortable position on my shoulder.

*Nothing much. We're just having a bit of fun. The boy needs something to make him smile* she thought at me,

*Kelz, please tell me you are not having phone chicken with Mika* I shot back, worried, as I glanced at m4l who had sobbed herself to sleep. We had to get to take a pregnancy test asap, just in case, and then to see a doctor.

*No..... not yet at least* she thought back. *I'm just trying to cheer him up, I'm not going to anywhere with it* she thought.

Another message came through to Kelzy's phone

*So what are you wearing? Mxxxx*

She giggled again.

"What you laughing at Kelzy?" asked M4L

"Oh I'm just getting some jokes from my friends back home" she lied, not wanting to upset M4L but angry with her that she'd deceived Mika.

*You tell me first? Kxxxx* she sent back

The next message came through quickly after that

*All I've got on is a smile. When will you be here? I can't wait. Mxxxx*

*3 hours to go. Where will you be? Kxxxx*

*I'll surprise you. Mxxxx*

We landed in London and collected our suitcases. Kelzy was looking around nervously. *What's wrong Kelz?* thought Baby

*Looking out for Mika* she thought back

*Got something planned have we?* Thought Baby back..

Another message came through to Kelzy's phone

*So what are you wearing? Mxxxx*

She giggled again.

"What you laughing at Kelzy?" asked M4L

"Oh I'm just getting some jokes from my friends back home" she lied, not wanting to upset M4L but angry with her that she'd deceived Mika.

*You tell me first? Kxxxx* she sent back

The next message came through quickly after that

*All I've got on is a smile. When will you be here? I can't wait. Mxxxx*

*3 hours to go. Where will you be? Kxxxx*

*I'll surprise you. Mxxxx*

We landed in London and collected our suitcases. Kelzy was looking around nervously. *What's wrong Kelz?* thought Baby

*Looking out for Mika* she thought back

*Got something planned have we?* Thought Baby back..

*No, not really... sort of* Kelzy thought back.

I sighed *Kelz, promise me you won't have chicken with him* I thought ather, as she looked at me in shock

*Dont you trust me Babe* she thought back.

"We're meeting Mika at his place" said Lolly, having recieved a text on her own phone now.

Kelz looked disappointed,but then the thought crossed her mind that if Mika wasn't lying in that text, maybe the airport wasnt the best place to meet.

As we climbed into our various taxis, m4l was beginning to look excited. "He has to forgive me right? I mean we love each other.." she said hopefully. As Kelzy climbed into another taxi she felt slightly guilty. But then, its not like MIka meant any of it, right? She still couldn't help heerself feeling nervous with anticipation as we headed towards Mrs Ps.

As we arrived, Mrs P flung open the door.

"You're here, oh and look at you, did you eat at all," sh said hugging us all, except m4l who she stared at.

"Mika told me what you did, your lucky I'll let you stay here," she said. She also glared at CM. "You will be taken to the record company, they will deal with you, thier not happy with you CM" she said briefly before striding off.

"Where's Mika?" Kelzy asked, as I shot her a look. A minute later he appeared, and grinned at us all. M4l he sent a chilly look to as she came forward to hug him.

"Mika, thank god your okay, she said, stopping in her tracks.

"Dont M4L. Not after you tried to trap me into marriage, not after you marired my clone. Just don't okay?" he said, his voice cold.

"Don't what?" she asked confused.

"Just don't anything in any way towards me," he replied, before hugging us all.

"I knew you guys would work it out in the end," he said, ignoring M4L who had run up to the room she was supposed to stay in ad slamming the door.

Kelz smiled as Mika winked at her after hugging her. The image that filled his mind had her blushing, as she thought back *when?*

hello everyone' date=' cant stop long.:biggrin2: trying to upload this vid so i can put it on youtube.[/quote']

Hello Mav... thought I better great you while I'm still alive.

Kelz and I are probably going to be murdered sometime tonight

*No, not really... sort of* Kelzy thought back.

I sighed *Kelz, promise me you won't have chicken with him* I thought ather, as she looked at me in shock

*Dont you trust me Babe* she thought back.

"We're meeting Mika at his place" said Lolly, having recieved a text on her own phone now.

Kelz looked disappointed,but then the thought crossed her mind that if Mika wasn't lying in that text, maybe the airport wasnt the best place to meet.

As we climbed into our various taxis, m4l was beginning to look excited. "He has to forgive me right? I mean we love each other.." she said hopefully. As Kelzy climbed into another taxi she felt slightly guilty. But then, its not like MIka meant any of it, right? She still couldn't help heerself feeling nervous with anticipation as we headed towards Mrs Ps.

As we arrived, Mrs P flung open the door.

"You're here, oh and look at you, did you eat at all," sh said hugging us all, except m4l who she stared at.

"Mika told me what you did, your lucky I'll let you stay here," she said. She also glared at CM. "You will be taken to the record company, they will deal with you, thier not happy with you CM" she said briefly before striding off.

"Where's Mika?" Kelzy asked, as I shot her a look. A minute later he appeared, and grinned at us all. M4l he sent a chilly look to as she came forward to hug him.

"Mika, thank god your okay, she said, stopping in her tracks.

"Dont M4L. Not after you tried to trap me into marriage, not after you marired my clone. Just don't okay?" he said, his voice cold.

"Don't what?" she asked confused.

"Just don't anything in any way towards me," he replied, before hugging us all.

"I knew you guys would work it out in the end," he said, ignoring M4L who had run up to the room she was supposed to stay in ad slamming the door.

Kelz smiled as Mika winked at her after hugging her. The image that filled his mind had her blushing, as she thought back *when?*

*soon babe* thought Mika back and gave her a pinch on the bum.

Baby saw it and nudged Kelzy..*we need to talk about this Kelz*

*I know, but it's just fun.. I think* she sent back

We were fed and fussed over by Mrs P.

Mika sat opposite Kelzy and the two of them played footsies under the table.

*Want some chicken tonight?* thought Mika as he put a drumstick on his own plate.

Kelzy blushed and tried not to look at Mika but the chicken thoughts kept coming.

After dinner Baby pulled Kelzy aside. where no one else could hear them.

"Ok what's going on with you two?"

"He's flirting with me." said Kelzy

"Are you flirting back?" asked Baby

"Yeah kind of" said Kelzy

"That's bad.. What about M4L?"

"Well she was going to deceive him. And now she's probably pregnant to CM. Mika told me he's angry with her and doesn't want to be with her now."

"No reason for you to be flirting with him. Promise me you won't do anything" said Baby

"I'll try not too.. But we are adults and technically we're both single and M4L is married to CM." said Kelzy

"Oh no, you're so dead if M4L finds out." said Baby

"And so are you for knowing about it" said Kelzy

*soon babe* thought Mika back and gave her a pinch on the bum.

Baby saw it and nudged Kelzy..*we need to talk about this Kelz*

*I know, but it's just fun.. I think* she sent back

We were fed and fussed over by Mrs P.

Mika sat opposite Kelzy and the two of them played footsies under the table.

*Want some chicken tonight?* thought Mika as he put a drumstick on his own plate.

Kelzy blushed and tried not to look at Mika but the chicken thoughts kept coming.

After dinner Baby pulled Kelzy aside. where no one else could hear them.

"Ok what's going on with you two?"

"He's flirting with me." said Kelzy

"Are you flirting back?" asked Baby

"Yeah kind of" said Kelzy

"That's bad.. What about M4L?"

"Well she was going to deceive him. And now she's probably pregnant to CM. Mika told me he's angry with her and doesn't want to be with her now."

"No reason for you to be flirting with him. Promise me you won't do anything" said Baby

"I'll try not too.. But we are adults and technically we're both single and M4L is married to CM." said Kelzy

"Oh no, you're so dead if M4L finds out." said Baby

"And so are you for knowing about it" said Kelzy

I sighed. "Kelzy. his vulnerable right now, do you really want to go there?" I asked, tryng once more to appeal to her.

"Come on babe, we're both consenting adults. Whats the problem?" she asked. It was clear the thought of Mika, and the visuals he was loudly thinking in the next room were driving all sense of rationality from her mind.

"Its your funeral," I said, turning, not bothering more. However, I was aware she was right when she shot out in my mind *yours too*. But what was I going to do, tell m4l, the thought would crush her.

I reentered the room where teh others were playing cards and took a seat beside Calvin.

"You alright Babe?" he whispered, squezzing my hand. I sighed. "Yeah, fine," I replied.

Kelzy joined Mika in the card game, and even though I couldn't hear their thoughts I had an idea where they lay. And I also had a clear idea of just what Kelzy's foot was doing under the table.

*When?* Kelzy thought again, as Mika sent another particularly visual image to her.

Mika stood up *now* he thought, winking at her, as he turned to the rest of us.

"I'm going to bed, I'll see you all in the morning he said" before adding for Kelzy's benefit *and I'll see you in 10 minutes. I'll be wearing my smile*

Kelzy blushed beet red, before excusing herself 10 minutes later. After a brief detour to her room, she went to Mika's, not bothering to knock as he thought clearly out. *Come in gorgeous*

im fine thanks' date=' just waiting for this video to upload into youtube, taking a long time to load, going school in a mo[/quote']

Hey Mav!!!!!!!!!!! did you see my comment on your myspace page!!!

I sighed. "Kelzy. his vulnerable right now, do you really want to go there?" I asked, tryng once more to appeal to her.

"Come on babe, we're both consenting adults. Whats the problem?" she asked. It was clear the thought of Mika, and the visuals he was loudly thinking in the next room were driving all sense of rationality from her mind.

"Its your funeral," I said, turning, not bothering more. However, I was aware she was right when she shot out in my mind *yours too*. But what was I going to do, tell m4l, the thought would crush her.

I reentered the room where teh others were playing cards and took a seat beside Calvin.

"You alright Babe?" he whispered, squezzing my hand. I sighed. "Yeah, fine," I replied.

Kelzy joined Mika in the card game, and even though I couldn't hear their thoughts I had an idea where they lay. And I also had a clear idea of just what Kelzy's foot was doing under the table.

*When?* Kelzy thought again, as Mika sent another particularly visual image to her.

Mika stood up *now* he thought, winking at her, as he turned to the rest of us.

"I'm going to bed, I'll see you all in the morning he said" before adding for Kelzy's benefit *and I'll see you in 10 minutes. I'll be wearing my smile*

Kelzy blushed beet red, before excusing herself 10 minutes later. After a brief detour to her room, she went to Mika's, not bothering to knock as he thought clearly out. *Come in gorgeous*

Kelzy walked in to find Mika standing just inside the door waiting for her.

"What took you so long" he asked and pulled her up against him

Meanwhile at the card game..

"Where's Mika?" asked M4L walking in teary eyed.

"He went to bed" said Calvin.

"Oh. Would he want to talk to me yet?" asked M4L

"I don't think so." said Baby worried what M4L might find in Mika's room right about now.

*I hope you two locked the door* Baby thought to Kelzy.

"We should lock the door." said Kelzy pulling her lips away from Mikas

"Already done it." said Mika as he pulled her over towards the bed..

Kelzy walked in to find Mika standing just inside the door waiting for her.

"What took you so long" he asked and pulled her up against him

Meanwhile at the card game..

"Where's Mika?" asked M4L walking in teary eyed.

"He went to bed" said Calvin.

"Oh. Would he want to talk to me yet?" asked M4L

"I don't think so." said Baby worried what M4L might find in Mika's room right about now.

*I hope you two locked the door* Baby thought to Kelzy.

"We should lock the door." said Kelzy pulling her lips away from Mikas

"Already done it." said Mika as he pulled her over towards the bed..

Mika pulled her onto to the bed, as the pair began to kiss. Things began to get a little hot and heavy for a few mintues when Kelzy suddenly pushed Mika away.

"I can't do this," she said, drawing in a deep breath.

Mika lowered a strap of Kelzy's top, kissing her neck, before pausing "Why not?" he asked, pouting.

"Because m4l's my friend," she said, pulling up the strap. Mika lowered it again.

"I dont want to talk about m4l tonight," he said, drawing her back into his arms. They kissed for a few more minutes before Kelzy pushed him away again.

"No Mika, I really can't do this. I thought I could but, look, lets just forget about this," she said, standing up. As she stood the strap of her top, still in Mika's hand tore.

Mika sighed, and glanced at his feet. "Maybe its for the best," he said softly.

"Look, if you want to talk," she started as Mika stood up, and pulled her into a kiss.

"I don't want to talk. If you want to stay, stay, but otherwise don't bother," he said softly, still trying to convince her.

"I'm not going to be your rebound girl Mika," she said, holding her strap in place.

He pushed her towards the door. "Then go, before we do something we both regret," he said.

Kelzy nodded, and unlocked the door, still trying to hold her strap in place. Damn Mika breaking it in the first place. Opening the door, she stared at M4l, who had her hand raised to knock.

"I cant believe this," said M4l, looking past Kelzy to Mika in his birthday suit.

"M4l, its not what it looks like," Kelzy said worriedly

M4L turned to her and stared at her, glaring. "Yeah sure thing. You were supposed to be my friend," she said, slapping her, before taking off to her room again. The sound of the door slamming echoed through the house

Mika pulled her onto to the bed, as the pair began to kiss. Things began to get a little hot and heavy for a few mintues when Kelzy suddenly pushed Mika away.

"I can't do this," she said, drawing in a deep breath.

Mika lowered a strap of Kelzy's top, kissing her neck, before pausing "Why not?" he asked, pouting.

"Because m4l's my friend," she said, pulling up the strap. Mika lowered it again.

"I dont want to talk about m4l tonight," he said, drawing her back into his arms. They kissed for a few more minutes before Kelzy pushed him away again.

"No Mika, I really can't do this. I thought I could but, look, lets just forget about this," she said, standing up. As she stood the strap of her top, still in Mika's hand tore.

Mika sighed, and glanced at his feet. "Maybe its for the best," he said softly.

"Look, if you want to talk," she started as Mika stood up, and pulled her into a kiss.

"I don't want to talk. If you want to stay, stay, but otherwise don't bother," he said softly, still trying to convince her.

"I'm not going to be your rebound girl Mika," she said, holding her strap in place.

He pushed her towards the door. "Then go, before we do something we both regret," he said.

Kelzy nodded, and unlocked the door, still trying to hold her strap in place. Damn Mika breaking it in the first place. Opening the door, she stared at M4l, who had her hand raised to knock.

"I cant believe this," said M4l, looking past Kelzy to Mika in his birthday suit.

"M4l, its not what it looks like," Kelzy said worriedly

M4L turned to her and stared at her, glaring. "Yeah sure thing. You were supposed to be my friend," she said, slapping her, before taking off to her room again. The sound of the door slamming echoed through the house

Kelzy looked at Mika, who'd pulled a blanket over himself..

"Well, you might as well stay now. She thinks we did it." he said

"Aren't you going to go after her?" asked Kelzy

"No, I don't want to talk to her right now. I want you to shut the door and come back here."

"Mika we can't do this. She's my friend and I don't do this to my friends. If you want a rebound you should go out to a club." said Kelzy holding her top up.

"You were all for it an hour ago. What changed your mind." asked Mika

"Normally all you think about is M4L. It's all I ever hear in your thoughts. But tonight while you were kissing me you weren't thinking about her and it just occured to me that you really should. She's been through a lot the last few days." said Kelzy

"She was going to fall pregnant without telling me. I can't trust her now. For all I know she knew it was CM and did it to spite me." said Mika

Kelzy closed the door and sat down on the bed. Mika sat down next to her.

"Look, she loves you. You're all that matters to her. Just talk to her"

"I will tomorrow. Do me a favour Kelz?" asked Mika

"Yeah anything." said Kelzy

"Stay here with me. We won't do anything if you don't want to. We can just play the playstation all night. I just don't want to be alone."

Kelzy looked at Mika, who'd pulled a blanket over himself..

"Well, you might as well stay now. She thinks we did it." he said

"Aren't you going to go after her?" asked Kelzy

"No, I don't want to talk to her right now. I want you to shut the door and come back here."

"Mika we can't do this. She's my friend and I don't do this to my friends. If you want a rebound you should go out to a club." said Kelzy holding her top up.

"You were all for it an hour ago. What changed your mind." asked Mika

"Normally all you think about is M4L. It's all I ever hear in your thoughts. But tonight while you were kissing me you weren't thinking about her and it just occured to me that you really should. She's been through a lot the last few days." said Kelzy

"She was going to fall pregnant without telling me. I can't trust her now. For all I know she knew it was CM and did it to spite me." said Mika

Kelzy closed the door and sat down on the bed. Mika sat down next to her.

"Look, she loves you. You're all that matters to her. Just talk to her"

"I will tomorrow. Do me a favour Kelz?" asked Mika

"Yeah anything." said Kelzy

"Stay here with me. We won't do anything if you don't want to. We can just play the playstation all night. I just don't want to be alone."

I looked up as I heard the door slam, and got up, to go to M4L. Calvin stared at me.

"Wait, Kelzy and him?" he asked, something suddenly clicking.

"Uh, I hope not, but maybe," I said.

"And you knew?"

"What was I going to do, I tried to tell her not to," I said, "And I wasn't going to run and tell m4l. Beside, I have faith in Kelz, she won't be a rebound," I said.

Calvin nodded. "No wonder you seemed so stressed," he said as I headed for m4ls room.

After a shouted "go away," and much crying I gave up and sent a mental plea to Kelz.

*PLease tell me you didnt and aren't doing it* I pleaded with my mind, glancing at the closed door as I walked back to the lounge room. Grabbing Calvin's hand, I dragged him after me.

"I don't want to be thinking about this right now," I said, as he nodded, and pulled me into his arms the second the door closed to our room.

Meanwhile, most of the others were beginnig to click. It seemed Kelzy was going to get an interrogation in the morning.

Meanwhile, in MIkas room, Kelzy sighed.

"If I'm going to think about staying, youre going to put some clothes on first," she said, before walking to the playstation, ignoring the sound of Mika behind her pulling on pyjamas. She was still tempted to look, and she ignored my mental plea as she selected a game. Instead, she kept telling herself that she deserved better, then cursing him for looking so good. And she had got a good look when she entered the room. At the same time she was debating whether she should do the deed she was already blamed for. She knew if Mika came to her after talking to m4l, there wouldn't be an issue, but like this? She just didn't know

I looked up as I heard the door slam, and got up, to go to M4L. Calvin stared at me.

"Wait, Kelzy and him?" he asked, something suddenly clicking.

"Uh, I hope not, but maybe," I said.

"And you knew?"

"What was I going to do, I tried to tell her not to," I said, "And I wasn't going to run and tell m4l. Beside, I have faith in Kelz, she won't be a rebound," I said.

Calvin nodded. "No wonder you seemed so stressed," he said as I headed for m4ls room.

After a shouted "go away," and much crying I gave up and sent a mental plea to Kelz.

*PLease tell me you didnt and aren't doing it* I pleaded with my mind, glancing at the closed door as I walked back to the lounge room. Grabbing Calvin's hand, I dragged him after me.

"I don't want to be thinking about this right now," I said, as he nodded, and pulled me into his arms the second the door closed to our room.

Meanwhile, most of the others were beginnig to click. It seemed Kelzy was going to get an interrogation in the morning.

Meanwhile, in MIkas room, Kelzy sighed.

"If I'm going to think about staying, youre going to put some clothes on first," she said, before walking to the playstation, ignoring the sound of Mika behind her pulling on pyjamas. She was still tempted to look, and she ignored my mental plea as she selected a game. Instead, she kept telling herself that she deserved better, then cursing him for looking so good. And she had got a good look when she entered the room. At the same time she was debating whether she should do the deed she was already blamed for. She knew if Mika came to her after talking to m4l, there wouldn't be an issue, but like this? She just didn't know

Artsy decided to check on M4L. She knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone" cried M4L

"M4L it's Arsty, Let me in or I'll break the door down."

M4L opened the door and screamed "I'm pregnant!"

Artsy pushed her way in. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I did 13 pregnancy tests." she cried

"Where did you get the pregnancy tests from?" asked Artsy

"Out of Baby's backpack. What am I going to do?"

"It's not Mikas is it? It's CM's." asked Artsy

"Yes. CM's the father." M4L shoved her face into the pillow and let out a loud wail. "Leave me alone"

Artsy walked out and closed the door behind her. There wasn't anything she could really do right now. A few others had woken up from all the commotion.

"What's going on?" asked Phunky

"Well, I heard something about Kelzy being in Mika's room and possibly having Chicken." said Kevin

"And M4L just found out she's pregnant to CM." said Artsy

"Kelzy and Mika?" said Becky looking at Mika's bedroom door.

"Yep. Who would've thought." said Artsy

"Poor M4L, Should I go talk to her?" asked Becky

"No I think we should just wait til morning." said Kevin

They all went back to bed..

Meanwhile M4L was using her superhearing to try and listen in on what Mika And Kelzy were doing

"Yes... Yes.... Yessss!!" shouted Mika

Artsy decided to check on M4L. She knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone" cried M4L

"M4L it's Arsty, Let me in or I'll break the door down."

M4L opened the door and screamed "I'm pregnant!"

Artsy pushed her way in. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I did 13 pregnancy test." she cried

"Where did you get the pregnancy tests from?" asked Artsy

"Out of Baby's backpack. What am I going to do?"

"It's not Mika's is it? It's CM's." asked Artsy

"Yes. CM's the father." M4L shoved her face into the pillow and let out a loud wail. "Leave me alone"

Artsy walked out and closed the door behind her. There wasn't anything she could really do right now. A few others had woken up from all the commotion.

"What's going on?" asked Phunky

"Well, I heard something about Kelzy being in Mika's room and possibly having Chicken." said Kevin

"And M4L just found out she's pregnant to CM." said Artsy

"Kelzy and Mika?" said Becky looking at Mika's bedroom door.

"Yep. Who would've thought." said Artsy

"Poor M4L, Should I go talk to her?" asked Becky

"No I think we should just wait til morning." said Kevin

They all went back to bed..

Meanwhile M4L was using her superhearing to try and listen in on what Mika And Kelzy were doing

"Yes... Yes.... Yessss!!" shouted Mika

M4L sighed, and threw the nearest object, a lamp at the wall. After staring at the broken shards for a few minutes she began to cry herself to sleep, not listening any more.

Meanwhile, Artsy knocked on Calvin's and my door. After a few minutes, I opened it, in an oversized t-shirt of Cals' and a pair of pyjama shorts

"Hey, Babe... just thought you should know, m4l took some pregnancy tests out of your backpack," she said.

I nodded. "I thought she would. I left it lying around for a few minutes. How many?" I asked

"13" replied Artsy.

I sighed. "The girls sure wanted to be sure. Shes pregnant isn't she? Thought so. But did she have to take my entire stock of tests," I replied.

"Why do you have 13 anyway?" asked Artsy.

"Because there's so many girls in our group. I'll have to pick up some more," I replied.

"Did you know about Mika and Kelzy?" Artsy asked, as I nodded reluctantly.

"I tried to talk her out of it, and I'm still holding out hope for her. I was kind of trying to forget about that issue before morning" I said.

"Your not the only one," Artsy replied, as Calvin came to the door.

"If Mika was going to go for the quick pick up option, he at least could have found some random," he said bitterly.

"Way too much drama," Artsy agreed, before issuing a quick goodnight and entering her room across the room where Kevin was waiting.

Meanwhile, in Mika's room.

"Oh yes, yes yes yes," Mika shouted. "I just kicked your ass at Grand Turismo, again Kelz," he said.

Kelzy grinned. "Only just Penniman, and I let you win," she said.

Suddenly a sad look crossed his face. "M4L used to let me win. She thought I didn't know, but she hated me pouting," he said sadly.

Kelzy sighed. "I thought you didn't want to talk about M4L?" she said softly.

Mika shook his head. "I dont," he replied, before pulling out another game. "Mortal Kombat time?"

After a few more minutes Kelzy was getting sick of it. After being told M4L usually picked that character, and that m4l did this, and m4l that she decidded to confront him on it.

"Mika, if you want to talk about m4l we'll talk. Otherwise, I dont want to hear it," she said.

M4L sighed, and threw the nearest object, a lamp at the wall. After staring at the broken shards for a few minutes she began to cry herself to sleep, not listening any more.

Meanwhile, Artsy knocked on Calvin's and my door. After a few minutes, I opened it, in an oversized t-shirt of Cals' and a pair of pyjama shorts

"Hey, Babe... just thought you should know, m4l took some pregnancy tests out of your backpack," she said.

I nodded. "I thought she would. I left it lying around for a few minutes. How many?" I asked

"13" replied Artsy.

I sighed. "The girls sure wanted to be sure. Shes pregnant isn't she? Thought so. But did she have to take my entire stock of tests," I replied.

"Why do you have 13 anyway?" asked Artsy.

"Because there's so many girls in our group. I'll have to pick up some more," I replied.

"Did you know about Mika and Kelzy?" Artsy asked, as I nodded reluctantly.

"I tried to talk her out of it, and I'm still holding out hope for her. I was kind of trying to forget about that issue before morning" I said.

"Your not the only one," Artsy replied, as Calvin came to the door.

"If Mika was going to go for the quick pick up option, he at least could have found some random," he said bitterly.

"Way too much drama," Artsy agreed, before issuing a quick goodnight and entering her room across the room where Kevin was waiting.

Meanwhile, in Mika's room.

"Oh yes, yes yes yes," Mika shouted. "I just kicked your ass at Grand Turismo, again Kelz," he said.

Kelzy grinned. "Only just Penniman, and I let you win," she said.

Suddenly a sad look crossed his face. "M4L used to let me win. She thought I didn't know, but she hated me pouting," he said sadly.

Kelzy sighed. "I thought you didn't want to talk about M4L?" she said softly.

Mika shook his head. "I dont," he replied, before pulling out another game. "Mortal Kombat time?"

After a few more minutes Kelzy was getting sick of it. After being told M4L usually picked that character, and that m4l did this, and m4l that she decidded to confront him on it.

"Mika, if you want to talk about m4l we'll talk. Otherwise, I dont want to hear it," she said.

Mika turned off the game..

"You know I do love her." said Mika

"I know you do. You're always so happy together." said Kelzy

"Why would she try to trap me like that?" he asked

"I don't know. Maybe it had something to do with you saying you didn't plan on getting a divorce." said Kelzy

"But that's because I'm catholic. The only way I'll get the divorce is if Glow goes through and finalizes it all. I can't do that. It's against my beliefs."

"Why hasn't Glow done it then?" asked Kelzy

"Because I have the papers." said Mika

"You know M4L could be pregnant to CM don't you?" said Kelzy

"Yeah, If she is I will have to take responsibility for it, He's my clone afterall." said Mika

"Do you want to go talk to her now?" asked Kelzy

"No I'll wait til morning. She hates me enough now."

"Me too probably. I'm not going out there just yet, if you don't mind I'm gonna stay in here til morning. And I'm sure we are going to have to convince everyone we didn't do anything in here." said Kelzy

"Well we kind of did." said Mika

"Yeah, but it could've easily gone further." said Kelzy

"So you would've? If I wasn't with M4L?" asked Mika

"For sure. If you ever break up with her you know where to find me." said Kelzy giving him a wink

"No reason why we can't still have fun chicken thinking" said Mika raising an eyebrow.

Mika turned off the game..

"You know I do love her." said Mika

"I know you do. You're always so happy together." said Kelzy

"Why would she try to trap me like that?" he asked

"I don't know. Maybe it had something to do with you saying you didn't plan on getting a divorce." said Kelzy

"But that's because I'm catholic. The only way I'll get the divorce is if Glow goes through and finalizes it all. I can't do that. It's against my beliefs."

"Why hasn't Glow done it then?" asked Kelzy

"Because I have the papers." said Mika

"You know M4L could be pregnant to CM don't you?" said Kelzy

"Yeah, If she is I will have to take responsibility for it, He's my clone afterall." said Mika

"Do you want to go talk to her now?" asked Kelzy

"No I'll wait til morning. She hates me enough now."

"Me too probably. I'm not going out there just yet, if you don't mind I'm gonna stay in here til morning. And I'm sure we are going to have to convince everyone we didn't do anything in here." said Kelzy

"Well we kind of did." said Mika

"Yeah, but it could've easily gone further." said Kelzy

"So you would've? If I wasn't with M4L?" asked Mika

"For sure. If you ever break up with her you know where to find me." said Kelzy giving him a wink

"No reason why we can't still have fun chicken thinking" said Mika raising an eyebrow.

"Hey, if your planning to be with m4l I don't want you chicken thinking me," Kelzy said, mock punching him.

"But its so hard to resist," Mika said with a grin

"Well your just going to have to. I don't want to have to be fighting you off in my mind. Beside, I'd rather we stay friends," she added, silently kicking herself.

Mika nodded. "Friends works... but can't we have a little chicken thinking?" he said, giving her puppy dog eyes.

Kelzy laughed. "No, no chicken thinking,"

"Not even a little?" he pleaded.

"Not even a teensy tiny little bit. I'm sorry Mika, but I can't respect you as a friend if you're sending me visuals. And you have very imagintive visuals, its too much temptation," she said with a laugh.

Mika laughed too. "Okay, agreed. You know, everyones going to think the worst," he said, as he picked up the controller.

"But we'll know better. And we'll convince them. M4L will come around, you'll see," she said.

"I hope so. It'll take alot of work, I mean I how do you trust someone after that? I think the engagement is over, we'll have to take alot of steps back. If I can't trust her then how can I contemplate spending the rest of my life with her?" he asked.

Kelzy nodded. "You guys will work it out, relationships aren't always easy, in fact their rarely so" she said.

Mika nodded, before yawning. "I'm going to sleep. Do you want me to crash on the couch? Because that bed is big enough for two, and I'm sure we could keep to our own side" he asked, indicating the couch he had in his room with a wink.

Kelzy eyes the bed. He was right, it was big enough.

"Lets risk the bed," she said, picking a side and crawling in....

They drifted off to sleep, unaware of the power going off an hour later

"Hey, if your planning to be with m4l I don't want you chicken thinking me," Kelzy said, mock punching him.

"But its so hard to resist," Mika said with a grin

"Well your just going to have to. I don't want to have to be fighting you off in my mind. Beside, I'd rather we stay friends," she added, silently kicking herself.

Mika nodded. "Friends works... but can't we have a little chicken thinking?" he said, giving her puppy dog eyes.

Kelzy laughed. "No, no chicken thinking,"

"Not even a little?" he pleaded.

"Not even a teensy tiny little bit. I'm sorry Mika, but I can't respect you as a friend if you're sending me visuals. And you have very imagintive visuals, its too much temptation," she said with a laugh.

Mika laughed too. "Okay, agreed. You know, everyones going to think the worst," he said, as he picked up the controller.

"But we'll know better. And we'll convince them. M4L will come around, you'll see," she said.

"I hope so. It'll take alot of work, I mean I how do you trust someone after that? I think the engagement is over, we'll have to take alot of steps back. If I can't trust her then how can I contemplate spending the rest of my life with her?" he asked.

Kelzy nodded. "You guys will work it out, relationships aren't always easy, in fact their rarely so" she said.

Mika nodded, before yawning. "I'm going to sleep. Do you want me to crash on the couch? Because that bed is big enough for two, and I'm sure we could keep to our own side" he asked, indicating the couch he had in his room with a wink.

Kelzy eyes the bed. He was right, it was big enough.

"Lets risk the bed," she said, picking a side and crawling in....

They drifted off to sleep, unaware of the power going off an hour later

Slowly, one by one, we all started drifting out of our bedrooms and into the kitchen for coffee.. M4L was still in her room. So was Kelzy and Mika.

"The powers off." said Kevin.. "I'll go check the fuse box."

He left while we got our cups out in anticipation of our Caffeine fix.

"I'm not looking forward to this morning." said Baby

"Me either. M4L is going to explode." said Artsy

"Should be fun" said Phunky "She takes things to seriously."

"Phunky, How can you say that? She got tricked by CM and now she's pregnant." said Baby

"Yeah and Mika and Kelzy had chicken. So what?" said Phunky

"We don't know for sure they did. I hope Kelzy came to her senses about it" said Baby biting her nails.

Meanwhile in Mika's bedroom

"Good morning." said Mika into Kelzy's ear.

"Good morning." said Kelzy looking over at Mika who was cuddled up to her.

"Did you sleep ok?" he asked

"Yeah I did. Did you?"

"Yeah I feel better today. I'm ready to deal with M4L. I know what I am going to do now." said Mika

"I don't know what I am going to say to her. She's not going to believe me." said Kelzy

"I'll talk to her first.. You want Coffee?" asked Mika

"Are you brave enough to go out there?" asked Kelzy

"I think we both better go out there together."

"Yeah time to face the music." said Kelzy

They got dressed and made their way to the kitchen. As soon as they walked in they were hit with questions.

"So did you or didn't you?" grinned Phunky

Slowly, one by one, we all started drifting out of our bedrooms and into the kitchen for coffee.. M4L was still in her room. So was Kelzy and Mika.

"The powers off." said Kevin.. "I'll go check the fuse box."

He left while we got our cups out in anticipation of our Caffeine fix.

"I'm not looking forward to this morning." said Baby

"Me either. M4L is going to explode." said Artsy

"Should be fun" said Phunky "She takes things to seriously."

"Phunky, How can you say that? She got tricked by CM and now she's pregnant." said Baby

"Yeah and Mika and Kelzy had chicken. So what?" said Phunky

"We don't know for sure they did. I hope Kelzy came to her senses about it" said Baby biting her nails.

Meanwhile in Mika's bedroom

"Good morning." said Mika into Kelzy's ear.

"Good morning." said Kelzy looking over at Mika who was cuddled up to her.

"Did you sleep ok?" he asked

"Yeah I did. Did you?"

"Yeah I feel better today. I'm ready to deal with M4L. I know what I am going to do now." said Mika

"I don't know what I am going to say to her. She's not going to believe me." said Kelzy

"I'll talk to her first.. You want Coffee?" asked Mika

"Are you brave enough to go out there?" asked Kelzy

"I think we both better go out there together."

"Yeah time to face the music." said Kelzy

They got dressed and made their way to the kitchen. As soon as they walked in they were hit with questions.

"So did you or didn't you?" grinned Phunky

"Yeah fess up," said ER.

"Oh come on guys, you should know the answer to that," Mika said.

"Yeah nothing happened," added Kelzy.

*Only a bit of kissing while Mika was naked, and waking up with him cuddling me* Kelzy thought at me.

*WHat!* I thought back.

*Thats was before I came to my senses and opened the door to m4l standing there. He spent alot of time talking about her after* Kelz replied in my mind.

*Well, I'm glad* and I said, as Kelzy shot me a grin.

"You can't tell me nothing happened," said Phunky, incrediolous.

Just then m4l appeared, and moved to the coffee machine, ignoring Mika.

"M4L, can I talk to you," he said, awkwardly.

"I think I heard enough last night, or did you forget I HAVE SUPERHEARING," she shouted, glaring at him.

"Oh what did you expect me to do, take you trying to TRAP me into marriage then GETTING IT ON WITH MY CLONE lying down?" mika asked angrily. The rest of us shifted awkwardly.

"Thats funny, isn't that exactly what you did last night," she said coldy.

"We weren't lying down," Kelzy muttered under her breath, as M4L turned on her.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND," she said.

"M4l, nothing happened," Mika said, turning her attention away from Kelzy

"Yeah, sure nothing did," she said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, if anyone is to trusted in our relationship, if you can even call it that anymore, its me. I'm not the one who tried to decieve the other due to not being able to deal with thier religious beliefs," he said, his voice ice cold.

"AND JUST WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN," M4l shot back.

I glanced at my coffee cups, then the others.

"Ah, so who else feels like, uh, watching, that, uh, show on tv" I said awkwardly, standing.

"Oh yes. I want to watch that show," said Artsy, also standing as the rest of us girls got up. I had to tug at Calvin's hand before he followed. Yet even in the lounge room we could still hear the shouting and so could Mrs. P who joined us there.