Marilyn Manson Thread

xLAURENx

Anyone like Marilyn Manson?

marilyn_manson-1.jpg

marilyn_manson_1.jpg

marilyn_manson.jpg

marilyn_manson-1.jpg

I do! :punk:

Hes a very talented singer even if he is a bit over the top...

Heres some of his songs and Videos...

This Is The New S***

Putting Holes In Happiness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_g0YrjOPW4

Cover - Sweet Dreams

Cant wait to see him on December the 6th at GMEX at Manchester!:punk:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely like their older stuff! The dope show, the beautiful people, disposable teens..

Really!?!?

I prefer his more newer songs like 'if i were your vampire' and 'heart shaped glasses' off his Eat Me Drink Me album:bleh:

But The Dope Show and Tainted Love are AMAZING! :punk:

Really!?!?

I prefer his more newer songs like 'if i were your vampire' and 'heart shaped glasses' off his Eat Me Drink Me album:bleh:

But The Dope Show and Tainted Love are AMAZING! :punk:

His new stuff is ok-ish in my opinion. I just feel that back in the day he was more inventive.. and it was new what he was doing. I wouldn't call it revolutionary cuz it wasn't that by any means but it was different. And I like the whole idea of how he started and what he wanted to project.

I once saw this Rise and rise of Marilyn Manson on MTV and he basically just decided what look he wanted and what message he wanted to send out and he did it.

Nope. I dislike shock rock.:thumbdown:

Then again, I suppose what's shocking to some isn't shocking to others.

Yeah i suppose different people like different stuff...

But its not exactly 'shocking' ...its just different:biggrin2:

His new stuff is ok-ish in my opinion. I just feel that back in the day he was more inventive.. and it was new what he was doing. I wouldn't call it revolutionary cuz it wasn't that by any means but it was different. And I like the whole idea of how he started and what he wanted to project.

I once saw this Rise and rise of Marilyn Manson on MTV and he basically just decided what look he wanted and what message he wanted to send out and he did it.

Well he is getting a bit 'older' now lol!

But of course the older songs are always the best...

Manson should be an insperation to people i think!:thumb_yello:

Well, it is shocking in a sense. Not particularly to me, but he's (or they. I know Marilyn Manson is Brian Warner, but isn't that also the name of the band he plays with, or something?)

Anyway, he/they are making money off shock factor. Parents find it disturbing, so kids gravitate towards it.

Well, it is shocking in a sense. Not particularly to me, but he's (or they. I know Marilyn Manson is Brian Warner, but isn't that also the name of the band he plays with, or something?)

Anyway, he/they are making money off shock factor. Parents find it disturbing, so kids gravitate towards it.

Yeh i suppose it is a bit shocking in the lyrics and stuff but that just Mansons style...

I think that Marilyn Manson is just HIS name and all the other band members have there own stage names like Pogo etc... But i could be wrong.

Yeh some parents do find it disturbing but there was a speech that Manson made saying that its the 'kids' choice to listen to his music...:bleh:

I don't think what he does is particularly shocking..

And every interview I've seen with him showed that it isn't what he's trying to achieve either.

He actually is a really clever guy.

I don't think what he does is particularly shocking..

And every interview I've seen with him showed that it isn't what he's trying to achieve either.

He actually is a really clever guy.

Yeah well said...he's actually a really sensative person.

Hes also very immature and loves japanese toys:bleh:

People just portray him as a 'scary' or 'freaky' person but really he isnt.

I love him! He creeps me out, but his music is great! :thumb_yello:

I loved him with Dita. Stupid Evan Rachel Wood. :(

Yeah he creeps me out a bit too...but i think thats kinda what hes aiming for...

Urgh *shudders*

Sorry i dont like Rachel much...

Dita Von Teese was much more suited for MM!:bleh:

Yeah he creeps me out a bit too...but i think thats kinda what hes aiming for...

Urgh *shudders*

Sorry i dont like Rachel much...

Dita Von Teese was much more suited for MM!:bleh:

I agree. I am seriously envious of Dita. She is BEAUTIFUL.

I definitely like their older stuff! The dope show, the beautiful people, disposable teens..

Yeah, I did like these as well...My fave song still is NOBODYS.

Moreover I think that Mailyn Manson is very sophisticated, in interviews he always seems to be learned...And his short interview in "Bowling for Columbine" is just brilliant!

(I know Marilyn Manson is Brian Warner, but isn't that also the name of the band he plays with, or something?)

Yeah, the band's also called Marilyn Manson. They used to be called The Spooky Kids, then Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids, then just Marilyn Manson, IIRC.

I quite like what I've heard from Antichrist Superstar, as well as some of their other singles... I should probably listen to more of their stuff. =D

Yeah, the band's also called Marilyn Manson. They used to be called The Spooky Kids, then Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids, then just Marilyn Manson, IIRC.

I quite like what I've heard from Antichrist Superstar, as well as some of their other singles... I should probably listen to more of their stuff. =D

don't forget my BF's dream about MIKA and Marilyn Manson doing music together, were MIKA teaches MM How to play Stuck in the Middle and dance Ballet and MM teaches MIKA how to play hard punk..hmmmphhhh I still haven't dreamt about MIKA yet!

ermph!!

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

don't forget my BF's dream about MIKA and Marilyn Manson doing music together, were MIKA teaches MM How to play Stuck in the Middle and dance Ballet and MM teaches MIKA how to play hard punk..hmmmphhhh I still haven't dreamt about MIKA yet!

ermph!!

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: OMG i would sooo love to see that!:punk:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8ledVC6Dc

The microphone has the shape of a knife. He moved it in the air like he wanted to kill someone.

It made me laugh so much.

I thought he wanted to kill the invisible man. :lmao:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I wish i were there!

did you go?

I hope he has that microphone at Manchester its weird!:punk:

Yeah! Not to meet him but to not see Mica (you know the stories about cancellation).

I think he'll have the same microphone! When is the gig?

EDIT: ok! I read it's in December!

Oh yeh the cancellations:sneaky2:

:punk: Was he good?...i hope he was because the tickets to see him were REALLY expensive!:bleh:

were you near the front?