They're everywhere!

CazGirl

Well. Sort of.

Today, I was walking around Southend with my cousin Lorraine and under the train bridge, there was a man singing who was being accompanied by his guitar.

There are always people singing there so I thought nothing of it, until something made me stop and listen...I don't even know what made it twig.

I stopped my cousin to listen and I said....."that's Grace Kelly."

She stopped, a bit confused and strained her ears to listen...it was a busy street and the guitar was louder than his voice. And then I heard clearly "So I tried a little Freddie...mmm....I've gone identity maaaaad..." And I started mouthing the words to make it clearer for her. She said "oh yeah!" and I started to softly sing the chorus.

I was really happy to hear it was being sung. I ended up giving him £1.00 lol xD

Though nothing good came from it as of yet!!! I said "something good better happen from this...if I get run over by a bus I will NOT be impressed."

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! when i was working at the cinema someone was wearing a circus/mika type jacket but it was black and yellow, not black and red. AND on the same day I was serving this young girl and was singing lollipop!!!

that's awesome. when i was erasing a very wrong math question i did, i was singing erase :roftl: I was like "errrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase my love i bet you can't erraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase my touch.." and my friends were all "wtf?" :roftl: I'm great aren't I?

LOL!!! I must do that next time i rub something out...and sing it really dramatically and heartfelt xDDD

I nearly jumped out of my skin when this really quiet but snobby girl at my school said that she has LiCM. :roftl:

Actually I almost leapt at her I got so excited because me and this girl had NOTHING in common and for her to say that made me wanna dance dance. :punk:

LOL!!!

leapt at her? :roftl::lmfao: and caz, i did, oh i did, I sang it 'josh groban style' and everyone just went:blink:

I dont know who josh groban is xDDD but im assuming he's very over exaggerative! *please dont send me youtube links my comp is slow and doesnt run youtube very well lol*

ah OK, I won't then lol. He's an opera-type singer, 'you raised me uppppp so i could stand on mountains, you raised me up!" he's american btw

oh I know the song. Westlife did a cover of it lol xDD

yes, thats true dramatisation!

I love hearing unexpected mikaness lol, it happend TWICE today at work, they all know iI dress as a nun and dash off alone to London at the drop of a hat to walk round London dressed as a nun then go to a Mika gig :naughty: but I was suprised to hear "LOVE TODAY" blasting down the conveyor belt and one of the other girls singing away to it upstars lol, and I know Julie likes him from work but then I saw Jayne with half a dozen cd's in her hand and LiCM was at the front :punk::punk: I was like...YEAH go Jayne you got LiCM woo hooo!! lol, ( I think my constant singing loudly of Mikas songs all day at work has done it's job :naughty::naughty: subliminal messages you see ha ha.

Well. Sort of.

Today, I was walking around Southend with my cousin Lorraine and under the train bridge, there was a man singing who was being accompanied by his guitar.

There are always people singing there so I thought nothing of it, until something made me stop and listen...I don't even know what made it twig.

I stopped my cousin to listen and I said....."that's Grace Kelly."

She stopped, a bit confused and strained her ears to listen...it was a busy street and the guitar was louder than his voice. And then I heard clearly "So I tried a little Freddie...mmm....I've gone identity maaaaad..." And I started mouthing the words to make it clearer for her. She said "oh yeah!" and I started to softly sing the chorus.

I was really happy to hear it was being sung. I ended up giving him £1.00 lol xD

Though nothing good came from it as of yet!!! I said "something good better happen from this...if I get run over by a bus I will NOT be impressed."

Well, I can tell you about a whole school children on trip singing(better:shouting after a ringtone of a boy) altogether in the metro "Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy" while me and the rest of people were watching them appalled and amused :naughty:

i love when mikaness is spread around :wub2: last week these boarders at my school watched BG vid on tv and the next day they were like to me danika we saw u on BG and then everyone (well nearly everyone) started singing BG or LT and it was just great :wub2: now a weeks gone by :sad: i want it to happen again!

Last week I went to a nice intimate gig: Wir Sind Helden, a German band. They are very famous in Germany, not so famous (yet) in Holland though but I really like them.

One of the crew members (the guitar changer) was wearing a black t-shirt with the Taratata logo on both back and front. :naughty:

taratata.jpg

So even there I had a little Mika moment. :naughty: