I dreamt with mika !!!

DavidM

Hey guys, I today I had this awsommme dream with mika !!!

He was like in his house or something and he was throwing a party , like really fancy party and I broke into his hosue and was like Mika I want your autograph and I had this poster of Mika (which by the way it was a reaaaally hot pic, but I created that picture so he havent take a pic like that , and im so frustrated cause i want that picture cause he looks hoot !!!) So anyways ,He was like writing his signature and then he stoped and start talkign to one of his friend and I told him heyyy mika !!1 im here ! and he said im sorry, and start gigling and then he sign the poster and hug and took a picture and he was like well i got to go and i told him wait !! Can u please wrote I love david, and i was like please please it will make my day, better yet it would make my life !!! and he start gigling again and said okay and he wrote I *draw a heart* David ! so i look at the heart and I was like MIKA !! thats not a heart that looks like a pepper !! so he start laughing and took the poster too his friends and was like, does this look like a pepper and everyone where like yess ! and I start laughing so bad and then I glued the poster in my room ohhh happy dream !!!

6th Mika Dream :biggrin2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was similing all through this! Man, I really want to go to one of his concerts. Hopfully he will come to the u.s. soon. I really would want to meet him and get his autograph. I LOVE LOVE his laugh!

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

I know like IT FELT SOO REAL !! and I have dream at beign a concerts too like on saturday I dreamt about me being in the emas and he sang happy ending!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

*sobs* i have never had a dream about Mika :(

and yours sounded sooo cool

Big love x

Dont worry you get there , I remember my first Mika dream i was like WOW OMG !!! I wish i keep dreaming for the rest of my life !

:lmfao: Ah well..peppers are good...I guess. I once burnt my tongue on a chicken wing...and brushed my teeth with extra toothpaste to get the feeling out...:offtopic: but anywho...for the record I'm sure he peppers you

heheh yeah oh and by the way he was with his curly hair ! , Curly Mika is Fun Mika and Straight Mika is Classy and Elegant Mika

yeah both are very hot!! But his curls are like..his trademark almost so when he changed it, i think that's why everyone went balistic. I LOVE him both ways but prefer the curls.

WORD !!, Im right there with you, Mika is so damn hot im so jelous !!

haha me too. I'm not too unfortunate looking but nothing compared to MIKA. Even my mom thinks he's hot and she's more of the "michael buble" type. I used to like Michael buble...and then I found Mika. I TOTALLY changed my likes, like michael buble to Mika that's a big change.

haha me too. I'm not too unfortunate looking but nothing compared to MIKA. Even my mom thinks he's hot and she's more of the "michael buble" type. I used to like Michael buble...and then I found Mika. I TOTALLY changed my likes, like michael buble to Mika that's a big change.

Ohhh I also LOVE MICHAEL BABYFACE BUBLE !!! He is soooo cute and have an awsomme voice tooo :biggrin2:

HAHAHAHAHA that's adorable! :D

All of my Mika dreams are weird. :blink:

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was at somebody's house, I don't know whose. It was this all white living room with a fluffy white couch and a painting of daisy with a bright green stem on the wall. Well, I was just standing there, and it was me, a guy that I met briefly a few weeks ago, and Mika. I wasn't all, "OMGMIKA!!!" because in the dream, we had met before and were sort of "friends." We were all standing around and talking, Mika was wearing a plain gray shirt and jeans, and I said something, I don't remember what, and he said, "You dumbass," and started laughing. I hit him on the arm and then he grabbed me and started kind of play-wrestling with me. :roftl:

There's a way to induce dreams about something.

I was big into the whole lucid dreaming a few years ago, and there are ways to induce it. While you're trying to go to sleep, when you're in that stage that you're starting to drift, start imagining that the person is there with you and focus on little details about them and imagine that they are real, and you can fall asleep right into that and continue dreaming it. It's better if you go to sleep, wake up and then go back to sleep before you start that, though. It's great. :wub2::thumb_yello:

HAHAHAHAHA that's adorable! :D

All of my Mika dreams are weird. :blink:

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was at somebody's house, I don't know whose. It was this all white living room with a fluffy white couch and a painting of daisy with a bright green stem on the wall. Well, I was just standing there, and it was me, a guy that I met briefly a few weeks ago, and Mika. I wasn't all, "OMGMIKA!!!" because in the dream, we had met before and were sort of "friends." We were all standing around and talking, Mika was wearing a plain gray shirt and jeans, and I said something, I don't remember what, and he said, "You dumbass," and started laughing. I hit him on the arm and then he grabbed me and started kind of play-wrestling with me. :roftl:

Awww I want that kinda dream tooo !!

I had a dream he was getting a movie of his own to be in. And he called me on the phone :wub2: to invite me to go to the premier with him. So we went and we shared a popcorn :wub2: and watched the movie and after I had to walk home by myself..alone :sad: and i went threw this skate park and all these people were dying and I was like, Grissom from CSI. lol