Greetings!

Tomorrow

Hello! My name is Lisa-Joy, and I must admit I only heard the name Mika for the first time yesterday, Oct. 10/07. I heard the song Grace Kelly on the radio when my alarm went off in the morning, and I found myself humming the vaguely familiar chorus ALL day long! :S So, naturally, when I got home from work I had to google the few lyrics I remembered to try to find out who and what I'd heard... and the rest is history! I have now been singing that song for 40 hours straight (having learned the rest of the lyrics)!! I spent this evening searching the internet for information and found this website by googling "Humphrey, we're leaving." This is a great site and I can't wait to explore it more! Until later ~~~~~

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! My name is Lisa-Joy, and I must admit I only heard the name Mika for the first time yesterday, Oct. 10/07. I heard the song Grace Kelly on the radio when my alarm went off in the morning, and I found myself humming the vaguely familiar chorus ALL day long! :S So, naturally, when I got home from work I had to google the few lyrics I remembered to try to find out who and what I'd heard... and the rest is history! I have now been singing that song for 40 hours straight (having learned the rest of the lyrics)!! I spent this evening searching the internet for information and found this website by googling "Humphrey, we're leaving." This is a great site and I can't wait to explore it more! Until later ~~~~~

ps what radio station????????????????????

ooh kool fm 107.3 plays them all too!

I love it that you found MFC by googling "humphrey we're leaving" :naughty: :naughty:

I'm sure you'll like it here ! It's the best place for Mika fans !!

soon you will love all his songs !! :wub2:

so Welcome on MFC and have fun !!!

Hello fellow Canadian :biggrin2:welcome.gif Once you discovered Mika, you can get enough! Enjoy MFC and don't be shy to ask question to elanorelle, Suzy or me. We're the Canadian reps for MFC.

its great! another BCer to meet! yay

she says the radio is still playing Grace Kelly there!

Mika is #13 still in Victoria!