mika's videos on virgin media

BVS

Ok, Hi, i didn't know where to post this, so please someone tell me if i need to post it in another forum, but anyways for all the uk people on this fanclub who have Virgin media tv, if you go onto music on demand when you press guide on the remote, and go along to a-z, to the letter m, scroll through and there you can find all of Mika's music videos so far. so you can find Grace Kelly, Love today, Big Girl (you are beautiful) and Happy ending.

i loved this when i found out, just by curiosity and complete boredom (to see what i could find), becasue when watching vids on youtube sometimes they can be a bit pixely and i hated spending ages searching and watching the music channels in antisipation to watch the video.

soooo, i thought id just let people know.

lol:mf_rosetinted: :bleh::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this. I have Virgin media. I have been gutted that Mika has had no airtime, not even clips of concert footage or the showing of his video. You'd think he didn't exist, when we know for sure HE DOES!!! I hope I can record his videos onto the DVD I'm cobbling together. I've also ordered his new DVD on Amazon.

Love today, from Marilyn

Hey, guess what! I got onto Music On Demand, fine. Started playing Mika's video and, low and behold, the tight fisted gits at Virgin Media wouldn't let me record it! So I would sooner stick with you tube, after all, at least you get to see the videos for free, and they are much easier to access than with Music On Demand, where the artists are listed in alphabetical order, and even when you get to M, you still have to wait for the I etc.

But thanks for telling us about it.

Love today, from Marilyn

cool, yeah i guess! i thoughbt id just tell people just in case, but i dont think that many people ahve virgin media or just arent interested in this thread. lol.

but hey i tried!!!

he he lol