Can't stand losing you ??

Stormy Weather

Hey everyone

Sorry if this has been posted before. What is up with this song? I love Mika with all my heart but honestly IMO this song is not great. Okay, I really don't like it! I think his voice is good but the mix is weird. Am I the only one????

I think it's a collaboration of sorts ???? Anyone know more??? I have not been around here for a while. Fill me in..... :biggrin2:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember reading/hearing somewhere that it was done whilst mika and the person who put it together were not even on the same continent, and i think it was done for the anniversary of something, sorry im so vauge and probably incorrect

Im not too keen on it, it is a little bit over-done for me

I agree with you, when Scott Mills played it on his show as part of the 40th birthday celebrations, I was so disappointed as I thought Mika would do a reggae version of it, as he was into it as a teenager and it being a Police song too.

Don't get me wrong I like Armand, New York City Beat is one of my favourite dance songs this year, but he has ruined this, and it's a shame that somebody that talented would do that to a classic song.