Theories About Stuck In The Middle

CallieFornia

And I must agree about Fortune and his father. Between school and job commitments, there is no way that they can travel around with Mika like his mother or his sisters do.

If they truly loved him, they'd MAKE it possible.:sneaky2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And then they would be poor because his dad would lose his job.

ROFL they'd be poor.

No they wouldn't. They'd just have to all move into our apartment. As if Mika doesn't make enough to support the family.

As if Mika doesn't make enough to support the family.

I think Mika makes enough money to keep himself in designer clothes and imported toys. Supporting 7 people in the manner to which they've been accustomed while repaying the monstrous debt owed to his record company...I don't think so.

Maybe next album.

But do we all want them moving into our apartment? That's a lot of Penniman's to deal with.

Fair enough. No more Pennimans.

I think Mika makes enough money to keep himself in designer clothes and imported toys. Supporting 7 people in the manner to which they've been accustomed while repaying the monstrous debt owed to his record company...I don't think so.

Maybe next album.

I just picture his family going hungry, and him being like "NOPE! New giga pets are out! Plus, I need more socks. TTYL FAMILY!!1"

Fair enough. No more Pennimans.

I just picture his family going hungry, and him being like "NOPE! New giga pets are out! Plus, I need more socks. TTYL FAMILY!!1"

Glad that's settled. But maybe we could trade in Mika and Fortune for their sisters. I'm sure they'd be nicer to live with.

And ROFLLLLLLLLLLMAO at that mental image! :roftl:

I just noticed your siggie!!

Mozart rocks man! you get me started on Mozart and I can go crazy!!!

I've studying his music and his life too!!

Wear big wigs and play piano really loud at 3:00am!

teeheeheeee

I think that families that come from foreign cultures are more steeped in traditional values than British families are, and even though we think of Mika as one of us, and British, he's actually Lebanese and his family will have that culture. I hope there hasn't been any real difficulty with his family though, and he certainly deserves for someone to love him, just to love him.

Love today, from Marilyn

I think that families that come from foreign cultures are more steeped in traditional values than British families are, and even though we think of Mika as one of us, and British, he's actually Lebanese and his family will have that culture. I hope there hasn't been any real difficulty with his family though, and he certainly deserves for someone to love him, just to love him.

Love today, from Marilyn

That is the sweetest thing ever. :)