ohwowitsnicka

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gossip Girls, amazing.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY PLAYED IT!

I still haven't seen the episode, comes on tomorrow night for us americans!

I met Blake Lively, Serena. :biggrin2:

I'm such a bragger lol.

YOU DID?!

EXPLAIN! PLEASE.

lol sorry. xD

where did you meet her?

AND I MADE MY THREAD FIRST! :D

YOU DID?!

EXPLAIN! PLEASE.

lol sorry. xD

where did you meet her?

AND I MADE MY THREAD FIRST! :D

I went on the set of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 this past june and met the main girls, Blake Lively, America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel, and Amber Tamblyn. My friend's dad has major connections in the movie business (i love it! Lol) so he took us all to the set.

Blake was the first girl we met, she was AWESOME. She was so nice and she was on the phone before we met her and she apologized and everything. And let us play with her adorable dog! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I went on the set of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 this past june and met the main girls, Blake Lively, America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel, and Amber Tamblyn. My friend's dad has major connections in the movie business (i love it! Lol) so he took us all to the set.

Blake was the first girl we met, she was AWESOME. She was so nice and she was on the phone before we met her and she apologized and everything. And let us play with her adorable dog! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Are you serious????? That's really cool! I wish my dad had connections like that. xD

but weren't you nervous to meet her? i know i would've been =/ haha

Are you serious????? That's really cool! I wish my dad had connections like that. xD

but weren't you nervous to meet her? i know i would've been =/ haha

Haha, yeah i was nervous to meet all of them. Blake was just like a regular person though and shook our hands and introduced herself and was SO nice. she snapped a couple pictures. we didn't have much time to talk cause she had to get back to the set.

but later on we also got to watch them film part of the movie which was so cool too!

this is what she looked like when we met her:

15mbteb.jpg

I cut my friends out of the pic, they probably wouldn't want me to post pics of them on the internet.

Haha, yeah i was nervous to meet all of them. Blake was just like a regular person though and shook our hands and introduced herself and was SO nice. she snapped a couple pictures. we didn't have much time to talk cause she had to get back to the set.

but later on we also got to watch them film part of the movie which was so cool too!

this is what she looked like when we met her:

15mbteb.jpg

I cut my friends out of the pic, they probably wouldn't want me to post pics of them on the internet.

oh that's really cool! lucky yous!