Mika Fan Club Dvd (Updates)

Cynthia Mulat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to make another thread about this but i wanted to bring awareness of this project to the new members who haven't heard about it and want to participate. :thumb_yello:

There's going to be a Mika Appreciation dvd put together by David M and I and I'm extending the deadline to December because of all the projects that are going on around here. Please send your footage to sugarplumfairycm@yahoo.com because I'm a little too busy to get on here for the time being.

You can find more info about this here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7224

Everyone is Welcome :thumb_yello:

Awesome. I will get it in very soon! This weekend if I can. I was going to film it today because I thought I would be alone, but I wasn't.

If you can figure out a way! That would be so funny if we could.

Maybe we can ask Fortune to make a cameo.

ROFLLLLL.

I have a wig, and an ice cream cone.

Awesome. I will get it in very soon! This weekend if I can. I was going to film it today because I thought I would be alone, but I wasn't.

Wow you sound just like me haha. Don't you hate when people are home? Whenever I'm home alone, I'm like "PARTY TIME!" hahaha

Wow you sound just like me haha. Don't you hate when people are home? Whenever I'm home alone, I'm like "PARTY TIME!" hahaha

I'm the same way!

This might sound weird, but sometimes I prefer sitting alone on a Friday night and having the house to myself as opposed to going out. o_O

Oh, me too most definitely.

I enjoy spening time alone. haha sometimes it's when I'm happiest. Just doing whatever I want. I don't need to be surrounded by a large group of people to be happy, sometimes, I really dislike being surrounded by large groups of people.

I enjoy spening time alone. haha sometimes it's when I'm happiest. Just doing whatever I want. I don't need to be surrounded by a large group of people to be happy, sometimes, I really dislike being surrounded by large groups of people.

I like large groups of people when everyone's crazy and having fun, small groups bother me because I feel too obligated to act a certain way, and I prefer being alone. :D

I like large groups of people when everyone's crazy and having fun, small groups bother me because I feel too obligated to act a certain way, and I prefer being alone. :D

It depends if I know the large group, if I'm with a lot of my friends and we're all acting crazy, then it's great!

Small groups are sometimes awkward if you don't know the other people.

Alone=YAY.

It depends if I know the large group, if I'm with a lot of my friends and we're all acting crazy, then it's great!

Small groups are sometimes awkward if you don't know the other people.

Alone=YAY.

Yes! :) I'm more myself when I'm around a ton of people that I don't know well than I am around smaller groups of people that I know a little. One of my favorite things about summer is being alone at home and being able to do whatever I want. :)

] One of my favorite things about summer is being alone at home and being able to do whatever I want. :)

Same here! I LOVE having the house to myself. I can blast music, and just do whatever I fancy. haha

Hollis, this is why we're all so cool! xD

(and probably why we're on the MFC at the same time right now...and always)