Hairdo...

Barenaked_Lady

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he wanted to do his hair differently for once.

Surely you don't do your hair exactly the same every day?

My hair is naturally like Mika's, and most of the time I straighten it and sometimes I accentuate the curls or just leave it natural.

I think Mika is just trying to experiment more.

Also, how exactly can you like Mika's hair more than you like Mika himself? I don't get that. Put it this way, would you rather spend your life with Mika (who has feelings and opinions and talents) or Mika's hair? Lol! :roftl:

The latter option could be pretty dull!

Oh sorry... not on here much. I agree with the not having the same hair everyday, it's just that's a big change... and no I don't go from curly to straight and back every other day (I don't have a hairdresser to do it for me!) People are quite tetchy on here aren't they?!

Oh sorry... not on here much. I agree with the not having the same hair everyday, it's just that's a big change... and no I don't go from curly to straight and back every other day (I don't have a hairdresser to do it for me!) People are quite tetchy on here aren't they?!

Really sorry, I didn't mean it like that! Don't worry anyway it was only a temporary change, the curls are back now. I don't go to the hairdressers that often lol, I just use my own curling tongs/straightening irons. That would be quite funny if I did go every day, I doubt even Paris Hilton and co. go that often :biggrin2: