My mom had a dream about MIKA!

MIKA_OBESSED

This is Mika_Obsessed mom, Jamie. Yes, I had a Mika dream. :naughty:

Aubrey wants me to type it for all to know.

Scene: London hotel room.

I heard a musical commotion outside of my window. I looked out and there was Mika singing he then grabbed a pole that was on the side of the building and pulled himsef up the window (1st floor mind you)

So, I went outside and smiled and laughed. Since Mika & Co. were performing I started chatting with a man with a shade darker complexion than Mika's and he had an accent. We started talking but the architecture of the building next door and a bit of the history. Then the man said:"I can show inside if you'd like?"

I politely said:"If you really have the time I'd love to see the inside."

So we were inside the entry way and looking and talking and there walks through Mika & Co. Of course I was playing it dead cool.

Then we walked into the kitchen talking about some interesting details of the house that were weird and then Mika comes in to grab some drinks from the refridgerator and said:"I see he kidnapped you so he'd have someone to talk to about this stuff."

"Oh no, not at all. This is better than any museum tour I could have asked for."

The man was Lebonese and he had some facial hair. We sat in the kitchen and I started organizing the cupboards and bagging and labeling things.

I asked:"I'm not disturbing him by being here?"

"Not at all. He and his mates are hanging the newer addition to this historic home."

Mika then invited us outside to have tea, lemonade and the like in the garden.

It was a nice dream. My dreams are very detailed so I spared you all from that.

Mika was very nice and disarming just as he was when we met him (briefly) at Good Morning America back in August.

At GMA he was spending lots of time on his stage right, but we were stuck at stage left, tucked bhind amps and speakers. So, we didn't get much camera time either, anyhow, during a commercial break I called out "Show us some love over here" He turned and smiled and came over and signed about 4 or 5 autographs and I asked about how long he home schooled and he said:" 9 months or so then went back to school." Then I said:"We home school."

Mika says, "Homeschool is great."

I was quite taken with him. He has a very nice energy about him.

I wanted to start my own account here but I had some trouble and can't log in and it wouldn't let me create another account using the same e-mail.

It is nice to see other moms here :thumb_yello:

PS-I was the one who spelled obsessed wrong :blush-anim-cl: my bad.

Didn't know till after the account was created.

I now turn it back over to Aubrey.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Mika_Obsessed mom, Jamie. Yes, I had a Mika dream. :naughty:

Aubrey wants me to type it for all to know.

It is nice to see other moms here :thumb_yello:

PS-I was the one who spelled obsessed wrong :blush-anim-cl: my bad.

Didn't know till after the account was created.

I now turn it back over to Aubrey.

Oh thanx for sharing!!!!

why don't you create you own email account?? My mother did yesterday...haha it's quite easy...

and yes, there's a lot of mums here...the oldest one is near fifty! and I'm twenty and talk to her with no problem...age is the thing that matters the less here, I suppose....

have a nice daY!