london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

LOL Only just:blink: :shocked: It's been there since May LOL sure, why not!:naughty:

lol.... wow..... really???? :roftl: SORRY!

nahhhh i wont put that as my title.... people allready think im best friends with mika and ask me how to get in touch with him.... if i put that they will think im REALLY with mika on tour or something :naughty:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.... wow..... really???? :roftl: SORRY!

nahhhh i wont put that as my title.... people allready think im best friends with mika and ask me how to get in touch with him.... if i put that they will think im REALLY with mika on tour or something :naughty:

They do that to me too LOL on myspace:naughty:

They do that to me too LOL on myspace:naughty:

YES! on MYSPACE!!! so u know how i feel ;)

lol i dont mind tho :) its cool....i try to help them with tips...lol

but i try to explain that i really cant give them mika phone number or email.... :naughty:

I get fed up with idiots on myspace who think i tour with Mika!!! The messages i get just crack you up!!! Honestly......:naughty:

well maybe we should really go on tour with him?

:naughty:

wasnt i suppose to be in bed?????

Yes, you were!!! :naughty:

i just find it hard to sleep after seeing mika on tv......

i dont wanna think how i will sleep after so many concerts in a ROW :boxed:

i will look like crap when the london trip ends :naughty:

night girls!

I haven't got enough holiday and have to take half a day unpaid:thumbdown: They all know the dates of the tour too due to a grass at work

I can't leave till 1pm

Awwww!!! What a shame!!! Some people can't keep their big gobs shut can they?!!

O.k, well, i'll stay and help you with your costume and we'll go together yeah? I didn't know if you wanted me to hurry and get to the front if i can. Who else is going?>could they save us a place? :naughty: Is that cheeky?

Awwww!!! What a shame!!! Some people can't keep their big gobs shut can they?!!

O.k, well, i'll stay and help you with your costume and we'll go together yeah? I didn't know if you wanted me to hurry and get to the front if i can. Who else is going?>could they save us a place? :naughty: Is that cheeky?

I think jules (blue eyes) and kev will:thumb_yello:

i'll check out chelsea house online and see. who is pamelle?

you guys sound so confident about it all and i am so nervous. all day i keep thinking about 'what if i don't get to see mika? what if i don't get to give him my gift? what if i don't find the mfc people and ahhhhhh!!!'

can i get the cell phone of someone who i may call when we are in london to meet? or can you guys tell me a place and time before the concert that i can meet you so that my brother and i can go with you about when mika comes to do his soundcheck. i swear i don't want to burden anyone, i would just really like to meet you guys and go to the right place at the right time to greater my chances of meeting mika. i KNOW you all understand! :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

thank you!!!!!!

you guys sound so confident about it all and i am so nervous. all day i keep thinking about 'what if i don't get to see mika? what if i don't get to give him my gift? what if i don't find the mfc people and ahhhhhh!!!'

can i get the cell phone of someone who i may call when we are in london to meet? or can you guys tell me a place and time before the concert that i can meet you so that my brother and i can go with you about when mika comes to do his soundcheck. i swear i don't want to burden anyone, i would just really like to meet you guys and go to the right place at the right time to greater my chances of meeting mika. i KNOW you all understand! :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

thank you!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome to MFC.

Don't worry about recognising us at the gig, just look to the front of he queue to find all the crazy dressed up people with a blooming great big Mika Fan Club flag. That'll be us!

thank you!!!!!!

Hello!!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

No problem! Of course you will be able to meet us - i expect it'll be in the queue. What time are you planning on being in London? Also, what shows are you doing? :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hello, and welcome to MFC.

Don't worry about recognising us at the gig, just look to the front of he queue to find all the crazy dressed up people with a blooming great big Mika Fan Club flag. That'll be us!

Yo Rose! Wassup? :biggrin2:

thank you!!!!!!

GABI WILL YOU RELAX???? and TAKE IT EASY????

u will see us and i told u i will give u my phone number when i know if i have a phone...

YOU WILL SO not miss the MFC people at the venue...everyone have a flashing heart necklace and a MFC badge and a crazy costume :biggrin2:

u will see me for sure!