london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

yo peeps ! :thumb_yello:

.... most of us have actually sorted out our accomodation now , so its also chinwagging about the LONDON gigs ahead and getting excited planning it all!

the accommodation weve decided on is ... Griffin house in brixton which has 2 apartments and is a 2 minute walk from the academy ...

top floor apartment is sleeping 5 and bottom apartment is 5 too ...

Top apartment

Mika's_gal07

sara

EM

jemmalee

RAK1

bottom apartment

Vanessa

sivan

summer

Marianne84

mariposa

there are also MFC'ers staying at hotels near here so we can go to gigs together , safer in groups etc :thumb_yello:

the chelsea guest house is another that mfc'ers are staying at for 1,2 or 3 nights ... if your planning on going to all 3 gigs and you know other members who are ,we found it cheaper to share an apartment for 4 nights

Chelsea guest house -

Pamette and lululitalienne sharing a room , for the 2nd and 3rd gig.

holiday inn hotel - hammersmith ,

Anzuzu , staying from 2nd to 6th December in Holiday Inn Hammersmith with boyfriend and both going to Apollo 3rd and Brixton 4th.

SarahfromParis wants someone to share a room at a hotel with her for the gig on the 4th of december

Sienna will be staying at Corus Hyde Park 2/12-5/12.

And will be going to the gigs 3 and 4 December.

if ive missed members off from the chelsea guest house , please let me know and ill add you to the list , and if your wanting to know how many nights people are staying at the hotels and there arrangements , pm them ! .... :biggrin2:

caz x :wink2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the echo in here is terrible :boxed:

anyway as i was saying before we got cooted from our ex home i still havent got my reindeer costume :boxed:

Ohhh yeahh , you were saying ! ... gosh its taking ages huh?! :boxed: and you say it was recorded and you cant check up where it is hun ?

i have a delivery code but everytime i check it on the royal mail websie it says it cant be tracked until it is delivered :blink:

Hmmm thats weird ?! maybe you could enquire at the post office ?! mine came all the way from america, i didnt even know and that got here within a week ... personally it sounds like there service is pants huh? :thumbdown:

When is Doncaster btw? Is that the Monday after Glasgow?? Er....19th?

doncaster is the 24th straight after the two Birmingham ones :bleh:

i think there is a manchester venues between Glasgow and Birmingham :biggrin2:

doncaster is the 24th straight after the two Birmingham ones :bleh:

i think there is a manchester venues between Glasgow and Birmingham :biggrin2:

Oh, o.k ta! lol!! I've got so many dates going round in my head, i don't know what's what! lol!!!!

Are you doing Newcastle Bexx?

Oh, o.k ta! lol!! I've got so many dates going round in my head, i don't know what's what! lol!!!!

Are you doing Newcastle Bexx?

no i dont think i will be doing that one even though i have a ticket its just too much travelling after having done glasgow and doncaster i will need a rest up before london :biggrin2:

Yeah....i know what you mean. I don't know how the hell i'm going to cope yet!!!It looks like my hubby won't be coming to ANY gigs with me now! It seriously looks like he will have to have a whole week off work, unpaid!!! - to look after our daughter.:shocked: Poor sod!! Which then means i have a few tickets spare and i'll be going on my own to some, lol!!! Here we go again eh?

Fantastic i come home for my break sit and watch most haunted live manage to scare myself stupid now im gonna be terrified walking the corridors tonight in the dark :boxed: :boxed:

i can imagine myself walking out of work with big spikey up hair looking as if i have jammed a fork into a toaster :shocked:

Fantastic i come home for my break sit and watch most haunted live manage to scare myself stupid now im gonna be terrified walking the corridors tonight in the dark :boxed: :boxed:

i can imagine myself walking out of work with big spikey up hair looking as if i have jammed a fork into a toaster :shocked:

:naughty: :naughty: You'll be fine!!!!

I think i scared a woman last night when i came out of fat club. I had to park in a club car park and the drive is long with grass either side - very pretty but not lit up at all!!! lol!!!

There was this woman in front of me at the beginning of the drive and she stopped and turned round suddenly with a look of horror on her face!! lol!!! She waited til i had walked past her and then she started walking again!! Dozy cow!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!:naughty:

sorry guys im back ! :thumb_yello: my grandad always keeps me gabbing on the phone :naughty: does he not realise i have no life outside of the MFC yet ? :blink::mf_rosetinted:

Wondered where you'd gone!! lol!!!!

I'm nipping out for a fag. Back in 3. Mwah! xxx