london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sivan! :biggrin2:

Did you noticed that Mika is feeling better already? :thumb_yello: CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY! :punk:

yes! i read about it :) im happy! hope he get all 100% well soon

Hey Sivan, it was a little quiet last night all round, although I spent most of my time on the Berlin thread and talking to Ioana, my comedy partner, she's hilarious.

is she gonna be at the london or newcastle shows?

I just found out: maybe, maybe, maybe, just maybe, perhaps, a slight chance I may be able to go to Brixton Academy in December. :shocked:

u kidding! :shocked: cooooool:thumb_yello:

I just found out: maybe, maybe, maybe, just maybe, perhaps, a slight chance I may be able to go to Brixton Academy in December. :shocked:

That's AWESOME!

I hope it works out for you, it would be great to have Australia represented and you can sign the flag too.

That's AWESOME!

I hope it works out for you, it would be great to have Australia represented and you can sign the flag too.

i think ill take a pic of every move i make in london :naughty:

esp when im signing the flag!!! :roftl:

yes! i read about it :) im happy! hope he get all 100% well soon

is she gonna be at the london or newcastle shows?

u kidding! :shocked: cooooool:thumb_yello:

Unfortunately, she won't be at any of the UK gigs despite me and Caz trying REALLY hard to persuade her, if I can get a ticket for her for any of the London gigs I think she would come. You guys would love her, she seems to be able to speak loads of languages and she seems able tp switch so easily. She has a brilliant sense of humour and is great to talk to.

great! i would love a necklace from you guys. one for my brother too if possible. i don't have sivan's number yet but i now know i'll get it somehow when we are in london.

i got the number for a costume place yesterday. i'll see if i can get something great from them.

don't know where we are staying yet. which chelsea house are you guys at?

ok. lst time, if the concert is at 8pm. what time can we meet with you guys pre-concert.

gabi:punk:

Unfortunately, she won't be at any of the UK gigs despite me and Caz trying REALLY hard to persuade her, if I can get a ticket for her for any of the London gigs I think she would come. You guys would love her, she seems to be able to speak loads of languages and she seems able tp switch so easily. She has a brilliant sense of humour and is great to talk to.

richard the cam guy? :das:

great! i would love a necklace from you guys. one for my brother too if possible. i don't have sivan's number yet but i now know i'll get it somehow when we are in london.

i got the number for a costume place yesterday. i'll see if i can get something great from them.

don't know where we are staying yet. which chelsea house are you guys at?

ok. lst time, if the concert is at 8pm. what time can we meet with you guys pre-concert.

gabi:punk:

i think if u call me a day before ill know more cause we will be at the concert than to... hmm wait... u coming to the 3rd? or 4th? im confused :naughty:

thanks. would love the necklace thank you. costume wise. how do i do that with the weather and all. i bet it will be freezing outside but the costumes are usually super breezy. at the concert, i'll be dancing like a crazy woman so how do we balance those differences in temp....

gabi

Hi Guys!

Just a quickie one I have family home until Wednesday evening. Then I will finally be able to read threads and stuff!!!

Caz and Rose I was so happy to meet you you're ACE!!!!

I think I'm coming to Doncaster... I know it's crazy!!!! I'm end up pennyless lol. Would anyone know someone who's got a spare ticket please please please??? I cannot read the thread at the moment but I can quickly read PMs!

Cross fingers...

Awww em it was ace seeing you !! your fab too !! love ya !! :thumb_yello: i hope you do come to doncaster !! its gonna be such a laugh hunni !! :biggrin2: x

great. i'm gonna get something good. but how do you balance cold outside, dance crazy hot in concert...

thanks.

gabi

It is a little tricky to balance it, in Munich I was sweating like crazy and going outside into the cold isn't really good for you, best to make sure you bring a coat with you to wrap up warm outside.

Yes Sivan Richard the cam guy, they were quite chatty in Munich, it was she that got him to film me.

Awww em it was ace seeing you !! your fab too !! love ya !! :thumb_yello: i hope you do come to doncaster !! its gonna be such a laugh hunni !! :biggrin2: x

Hey Caz, how are ya!

Sorry I didn't text you Sunday night, my head was in a weird place, I'm okay now though, now I've slept. Although my body clock is still a little screwed up, I was talking to Jemma at the airport this morning.Haha!

Hey Caz, how are ya!

Sorry I didn't text you Sunday night, my head was in a weird place, I'm okay now though, now I've slept. Although my body clock is still a little screwed up, I was talking to Jemma at the airport this morning.Haha!

hello roseee ... yeah im fine hun ... just tired ;) ... im glad you got home safe and sound ! i was panicking !! dont worry about the text im just glad you got home in one peice !! ... mannn wasnt it a hilarious drive home though :roftl::naughty: oh was you ! how is she ? excited ? :biggrin2:

hello roseee ... yeah im fine hun ... just tired ;) ... im glad you got home safe and sound ! i was panicking !! dont worry about the text im just glad you got home in one peice !! ... mannn wasnt it a hilarious drive home though :roftl::naughty: oh was you ! how is she ? excited ? :biggrin2:

She is VERY excited. She was waiting for Babs to park up and I gave her a weather report for today, looks like a little rain, I hope it's just during the day and stops when they queue.

Someone got a message from Luke about Friday at Glasgow, they aren't coming 'til the Saturday, 'cause they are going home for a few days before the UK gigs, which is fair enough.

She is VERY excited. She was waiting for Babs to park up and I gave her a weather report for today, looks like a little rain, I hope it's just during the day and stops when they queue.

Someone got a message from Luke about Friday at Glasgow, they aren't coming 'til the Saturday, 'cause they are going home for a few days before the UK gigs, which is fair enough.

awww well , nevermind , understandable huh ? :wink2: awww hope jem has a blast !! :biggrin2: ive just booked my flight to glasgow , can you believe im flying on my own :roftl: ... i amaze myself :naughty:

Just so you know i am online but just invisible as I'm not around as much as i used too and wont be around too much after this. So if anyone has any information then it will be much appreciated as I'm going back invisible, thanks!. :wink2:

hey cynthia !

what times are you arriving and leaving etc from heathrow and birmingham ....

i can have a look at train times etc , if you like ?! brb :thumb_yello:

hi caz :) hi rose, hi cynthia ;) and evryone.....

hey UK people :) i have a question!

do u know by any chance if its possible to buy a pre-paid SIM card for the cell phone there?

do u know by any chance if its possible to buy a pre-paid SIM card for the cell phone there?

hey sivan !

like a pay as you go sim card ? yeah you should be able to , just depends on which network your after :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure, I can find out for you.

Cynthia, as Caz is checking trains for you, I'll check coaches.

We arrive at 6:25am on the 22nd.

p.s I really appreciate this, as we have to checkin to our hotel and then prep for queuing and i don't want to be in any row but the first, lol! :naughty:

hahahaha :naughty: , ok .... ill have a look with those times brb ... :wink2:

hey sivan !

like a pay as you go sim card ? yeah you should be able to , just depends on which network your after :thumb_yello:

i think its pay as u go... yes....

i dont care what network.... it matters???

i just want to find a cheap one... :) cause if i use the phone from the USA it will be 1.29$ per minute and ill pay for incoming calls to :sneaky2: