mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

weepee!!!!

how cold is it in the UK now?

Well i've been out today with just a top on - no coat, so it's pretty mild atm.

Having said that, it was bloody freezing yesterday!!! It changes all the time but it's certainly not as cold as it should be for this time of year.

Well i've been out today with just a top on - no coat, so it's pretty mild atm.

Having said that, it was bloody freezing yesterday!!! It changes all the time but it's certainly not as cold as it should be for this time of year.

i wonder what mild is for u... probably freezing for me ;) lol

Yeah I bought the Deluxe one

cool :thumb_yello: hope to get that one to :)

Yo guys!

So I saw Mika live on my wall yesterday!

Here's the quick review I made about last evening watching the DVD (it was so much fun being a few MFCers)' date=' if you want have a quick review before you watch him home:

Watched it yesterday evening on my white wall with Johnny06, Yoppapop and Laurence in front of a pizza and that was fun!

Everyone SCREAMED (Oh My God, my neighbours....) any time we recognized anybody we knew, and you can see Johnny06 and Yop during the concert several times (no Laurence and no me , she was in the balcony and I was in front of Mickey...).

Yop was crazy about Cherisse (what a surprise ) and she even DISCOVERED that actually Mika is handsome and that he could appeal to her ...

It's a pity though that they cut nearly everywhere where he speaks French, would have been nice to have the whole concert uncut. But the concert is full of energy!

And we really had fun watching the documentary, Mika does whine a little doesn't he ... which I love actually, it makes me laugh (and reminds me of myself when I whine).

A few cheesy parts (Mika, Mika... the 4 of us agreed on this: honey some things are a bit "too much", but not "too much" enough to be you... we can advise you on this if you want , but be either "too much" over the top as you can be, or not at all babe), and a big laugh when the "I was born in Beyrouth" came out of his mouth for the 10 000th time... Sorry Mika, that's become a national joke here

So I really like this DVD and I think I might watch it again tonight...[/quote']

Cheese and whine! HAHAHAHAHA!:roftl:

Sorry couldn't resist.:naughty:

That DVDs got me all excited about the upcoming gigs now. It's even made me miss my 3:00 lecture pfft.

Still waiting for mine, but I've not been home yet so I'll swing round that way before I get me aunties birthday pressie.

Tonight it's all about Spooks and Mika!

Still waiting for mine, but I've not been home yet so I'll swing round that way before I get me aunties birthday pressie.

Tonight it's all about Spooks and Mika!

I made a mad dash for Oxford Streets HMV yesterday morning to get mine :P took me forever to find it though...that shops a nightmare.

I made a mad dash for Oxford Streets HMV yesterday morning to get mine :P took me forever to find it though...that shops a nightmare.

AAAHHHH! HMV Oxford Street, what a happy memory that brings back:wub2:.

I ordered mine off Amazon, wish I hadn't, cause I could of gone into Woolworths yesterday and got one off the shelf. There were loads.

AAAHHHH! HMV Oxford Street, what a happy memory that brings back:wub2:.

I ordered mine off Amazon, wish I hadn't, cause I could of gone into Woolworths yesterday and got one off the shelf. There were loads.

I was going to order one from Amazon but realised they're a bit cheaper in Asda but my student loan came through yesterday and I felt rich so decided to splash out and go to HMV...[ahh the joys of being a student]. Ended up buying loads of other DVDs though so that probably wasn't a good idea :blink:

I was going to order one from Amazon but realised they're a bit cheaper in Asda but my student loan came through yesterday and I felt rich so decided to splash out and go to HMV...[ahh the joys of being a student]. Ended up buying loads of other DVDs though so that probably wasn't a good idea :blink:

I know, those buy one get one free deals can be a killer to the bank balance. You still going to Brum next week?

YAY! That's the one I'm going to, I'll see you in the queue!

I thought you meant the interview then hahaha.

Are we all buying drinks this time so we can queue jump?! :bleh:

You just know that if we do go into the queue jumper queue they'll let the other queue in before us anyway.... just our luck.

I thought you meant the interview then hahaha.

Are we all buying drinks this time so we can queue jump?! :bleh:

You just know that if we do go into the queue jumper queue they'll let the other queue in before us anyway.... just our luck.

It's funny I was thinking about that for all the ones going on the 23rd, I could take their tickets, go in the bar, have a drink (non alcoholic as I have to drive up to Donny later) get the ticket stamped, give it back to them, then they are still in the queue but with a stamped ticket so they can't lose! God I'm so devious!

no LOL I bought tights, eyelashes and nail polish today in anticipation:naughty: you?

lol!! Did ya? :biggrin2: Er - not really no, i'm a bit worried i'm gonna burst outta my costume!!:naughty: :naughty:

Just on phone back in a bit. x:thumb_yello: