london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance...there are so many places that sell it in London...you'll definitely find it somewhere! Every music/dvd shop...supermarkets...everywhere.

MIKA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUAHAHAHA:punk:

mornin everyone. hope all u glasgow concert go ers are not too hungover today! i went into town yesterday to get myself a second copy of mika live but it was SOLD OUT!! im usin my super fone at my bfs on his sofa lol

Hey Bexxy

Did you know that Morrissions supermarket are selling the DVD for the bargain price of £8.99 ?!!

(...and yep Marianne84 - it IS the booklet version)

Jules

x

Hey Bexxy

Did you know that Morrissions supermarket are selling the DVD for the bargain price of £8.99 ?!!

(...and yep Marianne84 - it IS the booklet version)

Jules

x

hello! the booklet looks cooool :thumb_yello:

not that i personaly saw it but i saw pix :bleh:

I hope that goes for the booklet version as well. I want THAT! :punk:

Hi everybody in this thread!:biggrin2:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

I’m so angry with myself for being so lost sometimes.:sneaky2:

This DVD was for sale in the Globen Mall and I had no idea!

Just by a happy coincident I was able to by their last ex.

If I only had known last Friday, we would have got copies for us all!

I’ve ordered it in Amazon too, so now I’ll get two DVDs, but that’s okay.

I’m sure you will find one in London it’s such a big city.:thumb_yello:

Two weeks now!!!!:punk:

Well almost.

wellhey its time for me to have a moan!!!

I hav a newcastle ticket that i am never gonna be able to shift and all my friends are in a mika concert i have no one to talk to ..oh and pffttt only one text off Rose ...its lovely that everyone remembered me :thumbdown:

well thats ok im not a mika fan anymore anyway :naughty:

I hav a newcastle ticket that i am never gonna be able to shift and all my friends are in a mika concert i have no one to talk to ..oh and pffttt only one text off Rose ...its lovely that everyone remembered me :thumbdown:

hey bex! guess u sleeping...

i went to a bar.....they played mika again :)

u not a mika fan anymore???? :boxed:

I'm boredddddd

The people in the flat downstairs just set the smoke alarm off so we all had to go outside in the FREEEEZING cold (Most people were in pyjamas hehe) and stand there for ages until they let us back in. It's always the same flat who sets it off!! They must be really bad cooks!

Good thing I wasn't in bed and still had warm-ish clothes on!

I'm boredddddd

The people in the flat downstairs just set the smoke alarm off so we all had to go outside in the FREEEEZING cold (Most people were in pyjamas hehe) and stand there for ages until they let us back in. It's always the same flat who sets it off!! They must be really bad cooks!

Good thing I wasn't in bed and still had warm-ish clothes on!

hahaha ok now i know what to look farward to incase i stay with u ;)

ill sleep with my clothes on! LOL!

im off to bed........SO TIRED!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Hello im just back from my boyfriends house now i am ok just sitting down getting to work on Luke's book now...anyone got any messages they want to put in? all it has to be is a paragraph i will do all the artsy work if you have not much time because i dont have much time to work on it now and i havent even started to glue in peoples messages i have already got :shocked:

Yikes no time no time plus im working two 14hrs shifts tomorow and tuesday then on wednesday i gotta pick up my lollipop girl dress aswell as do first aid training at work...hmmm so yeah i dont have much time

cos on thursday i will be leaving for birmingham :boxed:

Hello im just back from my boyfriends house now i am ok just sitting down getting to work on Luke's book now...anyone got any messages they want to put in? all it has to be is a paragraph i will do all the artsy work if you have not much time because i dont have much time to work on it now and i havent even started to glue in peoples messages i have already got :shocked:

Yikes no time no time plus im working two 14hrs shifts tomorow and tuesday then on wednesday i gotta pick up my lollipop girl dress aswell as do first aid training at work...hmmm so yeah i dont have much time

cos on thursday i will be leaving for birmingham :boxed:

hey bexx

did u have a nice wkend hun?

i have one of my birm tickets and caz has the other, shes gonna post it too me tomorrow.

i still have no donny and no newcastle ticket:boxed:

i email the place for the donny ticket several times and they haven emailed back, im so worried.... its cost me £70 as well....

awww i loves ya hun:wub2:

ill send you a text from birm:roftl:

hahaha awww will you send me a text from Birmingham Tia...Thankyou :roftl: :roftl:

stood next to one another texting each other reports eh :roftl:

Oh i had a great weekend although now i have a problem .....its chicken related im sure you can guess what my problem is :boxed:

annyway i will try not to think about that much until i have to start worrying in 3 weeks time :boxed:

Other than that it was a great weekend although His kitten likes to use his claws alot and my arms are covered in scratches which is a problem im gonna look like a lollipop girl that has been mauled by a tiger or something :boxed:

hahaha awww will you send me a text from Birmingham Tia...Thankyou

stood next to one another texting each other reports eh :roftl:

Oh i had a great weekend although now i have a problem .....its chicken related im sure you can guess what my problem is :boxed:

annyway i will try not to think about that much until i have to start worrying in 3 weeks time :boxed:

Other than that it was a great weekend although His kitten likes to use his claws alot and my arms are covered in scratches which is a problem im gonna look like a lollipop girl that has been mauled by a tiger or something :boxed:

2 have chicken or not to have chicken that is the question!!?! :wink2:

do u have to wait 3 more weeks til u see him, awwww bexx... that is a long time when u feel like you do about yr b/f!!! is it long distance cos i can guess that they are the hardest...

im gonna pack 4 birmingham today:biggrin2:

oh yes ofcourse long distance relationships are hard more so knowing he now has a week off work and i cant see him cos im going to all these mika concerts next week...sigh but anyway he has banned the mfc from his pc :roftl: :roftl:

i asked him why he didnt like mika and he said because he is weird and he cant sing :bleh:

oh yes ofcourse long distance relationships are hard more so knowing he now has a week off work and i cant see him cos im going to all these mika concerts next week...sigh but anyway he has banned the mfc from his pc :roftl: :roftl:

i asked him why he didnt like mika and he said because he is weird and he cant sing :bleh:

u know as good as mika is, real life always has to come first and i think its ok for u both not to like the same things all the time anyway. mika is far from everyones "cup of tea" i can totally understand yr b/f's feelings cos yr both young and if you haven got alot of time to spend together anyway u have to make the most of yr time together, not sat on mfc talking about another guy!!! Lol althou i have to say when im on mfc i really dont talk about mika much at all:boxed:

u know as good as mika is, real life always has to come first and i think its ok for u both not to like the same things all the time anyway. mika is far from everyones "cup of tea" i can totally understand yr b/f's feelings cos yr both young and if you haven got alot of time to spend together anyway u have to make the most of yr time together, not sat on mfc talking about another guy!!! Lol althou i have to say when im on mfc i really dont talk about mika much at all:boxed:

whos mika?? :blink:

u know bex... i wonder if i had a BF if i would not care about seeing mika live anymore... its interesting :)

last night i went to a bar i was at few weeks ago where they put RELAX...

ANYWAY! few weeks ago i saw the CUTEST guy ever!!! SOOO hot!

and he was there last night to! he work there... HOT HOT HOT!

and guess what! i found a video online! of the place and he is in there!

:shocked:

look!!!

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=67289

u can see him talk to the girl that interview him... he has a black shirt and a pink bracelet thingie... and he smile a lot... *faint* :biggrin2:

oh and he is 1:30 minuts before the end... i think the clock go back...

u know bex... i wonder if i had a BF if i would not care about seeing mika live anymore... its interesting :)

Mine doesn't even know I'm going yet :|

I never talk about Mika in front of him because he doesn't like him haha. He knows i'm going back to Birmingham on Wednesday but he doesn't know the reason! (He didn't ask, so I didn't tell!) He might notice when I go to the London ones though...since we live in the same flat and everything hahha I'll have to climb out my bedroom window or something.....

He won't mind...just think i'm a little bit odd :naughty:

I never talk about Mika in front of him because he doesn't like him haha. He knows i'm going back to Birmingham on Wednesday but he doesn't know the reason! (He didn't ask, so I didn't tell!) He might notice when I go to the London ones though...since we live in the same flat and everything hahha I'll have to climb out my bedroom window or something.....

I think he knows it but he prefers doing like he didn't notice you'll go there! :bleh:

ahhhh jennie?? your BF lives with u??? ICK! lol