Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't want anyone here to feel suicidal so, ok. let's return to good old innuendo.

who starts?

it's never good to put pressure on innuendos,they go hide

none of them have been completed...

... so far

...but the tension and the threat remains

o56uco.jpg

ur wasted :roftl: :roftl:

hola! si...lol....como estas marisol?

guys! what should be a propper inuendo before I get banned...and take out of this thread?

haha bn bn y tu? de q parte de mexico eres?...oie por cierto sabes quien es la representante de mika en mexico??

haha bn bn y tu? de q parte de mexico eres?...oie por cierto sabes quien es la representante de mika en mexico??

aaa, entonces eres mexicana? se llama ana, pero nunca esta conectada...entonces estan viendo los moderadores de el mfc en cambiarla...

soy de la ciudad de mexico pero vivo en ixtapa....

post it ircazo!!

aaa, entonces eres mexicana? se llama ana, pero nunca esta conectada...entonces estan viendo los moderadores de el mfc en cambiarla...

soy de la ciudad de mexico pero vivo en ixtapa....

post it ircazo!!

oohh q bien y cuantos anos tienes?? y sip soy mexicana pro ahora vivo en austria...y tengo otra pregunta... tu hiciste tu firma ocea las pics?

oohh q bien y cuantos anos tienes?? y sip soy mexicana pro ahora vivo en austria...y tengo otra pregunta... tu hiciste tu firma ocea las pics?

mira...porke mejor no platicamos en el "mexican thread" si no nos van a llegañar...ahi te respondo sale?

guys! what should be a propper inuendo before I get banned...and take out of this thread?

aqui tienes una definición...mas q una :bleh:

http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=02M&defl=en&q=define:innuendo&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

es como cuando mika dice en sus canciones cosas q uno no sabe como interpretar,o q uno interpreta en diversos modos pero' sabe mas o menos q se refiere a ciertas cosas

Fue mas o menos claro? May have used too may words to say the same thing,I'm outta spanish practice

ircazo is wasted.:cool:

524kxao.jpg

post it!!! {not the yellow sticky-paper!!} the image,you fool!!!

yes I could see that woman on the street hitting street lamps

hey ircazo...so are you mika's austria representative?? and btw that pic was disgusting!!:shocked::roftl:

i know! that's why i deleted it quickly!

i know as a rep my behaviour should be better. :blush-anim-cl:

but...the austrians are like that! :blink:

aqui tienes una definición...mas q una :bleh:

http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=02M&defl=en&q=define:innuendo&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

es como cuando mika dice en sus canciones cosas q uno no sabe como interpretar,o q uno interpreta en diversos modos pero' sabe mas o menos q se refiere a ciertas cosas

Fue mas o menos claro? May have used too may words to say the same thing,I'm outta spanish practice

yes I could see that woman on the street hitting street lamps

ah, I see...like...lollipop? and things of the such?, hey your spanish is really good!

i am not responsible for it!!!!
hahaha, sorry, we pushed you to do it!

ok pro en donde esta??

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10414&page=36

Oh I see.. :-) What did actually made you live in the middle east..? Just curiosity?

No way, you're listening to Natasha Atlas! :thumb_yello: I don't know any other person who is listening to her.

You like her too? That`s great! We 2 really have a good taste in Music, don`t you think? :naughty: Now I noticed that her name spells Natacha and not Natasha.

I lived in Israel, mostly in Jerusalem, and what was the reason? Hm.. I needed a change so I decided "Change of place, change of happiness" and the decision fell on Israel. My dad is Jewish and most of his family that survived holocaust lives there so it was easy to get the Israeli citisenship (now I have a double citisenship). It was exciting and one of the things I brought back is an absolute abhor to all the religions (especially to the monoteistic male-god religions, I am not atheist.)

i know! that's why i deleted it quickly!

i know as a rep my behaviour should be better. :blush-anim-cl:

but...the austrians are like that! :blink:

ya i know man i live in austria! lol but wateva!! but then do you know if mika will come to austria??