Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

I hate how the USA is always different from the rest of the world We're so weird!

Guess what! :biggrin2: I almost have Pink's box ready for Mika Mail!

i think pound means sterling .... :roftl:

PINK!!!! u still own me a MM partner :crybaby:

*sits and waits for Pink......AGAIN!:sneaky2: *

or we hijack her MM thread !!!!

she should add more smilies next time

like "B***h !!!! :biggrin2: " , "grow up !!! :biggrin2: "

:roftl:

*wait for her too*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish that before people got banned they were allowed to make a final thread or something so everyone could say goodbye. :tears:

It almost seems like banning someone punishes everyone that was their friend.. ugh.. :blink: I just wish I could remember to get on MSN and check my email more.

I would think someone would have to do a LOT more to be banned forever :tears: It just doesn't seem fair.. banning someone is like hurting everyone that was their friend. And of course you can't keep up with Mika news :sad:

but it's doing good for the people that've been hurt by the person

Pink doesn't mean to hurt anyone, ever. It's an impulse, she doesn't think of the consequences, sometimes. I think it's to do with being young. Aren't we all a little bit like that someties?:wink2:

I guess.... I've just never told someone to "grow the f*** up" When i've never a.) talked to them and b.) have a reaosn too :roftl:

but for the people that have been...it's nice to know it won't happen again necessarily by that person.

I didnt really know her all too well and our first encounter wasnt so pleasant.

:lmfao: I feel like smacking those people. Suck it up, what one person says to you shouldn't affect you that much and you need to get over yourself and think about the other people that will be affected by the banning of this person. Stop being a baby.. that's what I would like to say to those people, but it's really mean :blush-anim-cl:

Everyone has bad encounters, but that shouldn't be a reason to ban someone for life. :boxed:

:lmfao: I feel like smacking those people. Suck it up, what one person says to you shouldn't affect you that much and you need to get over yourself and think about the other people that will be affected by the banning of this person. Stop being a baby.. that's what I would like to say to those people, but it's really mean :blush-anim-cl:

Everyone has bad encounters, but that shouldn't be a reason to ban someone for life. :boxed:

:blink: It's the many many bad encounters, swearing, and disrespect i guess that will get you banned.

Im not spokesperson for the mods and i dont know what happened but like... Ehhh i dont know

i'm not sure if she really actually said that...:boxed:

but, ok, maybe I'm wrong:cool:

im not lieing, she said it to me when i was talking about the trauma of new york city cabs.

:blink: It's the many many bad encounters, swearing, and disrespect i guess that will get you banned.

Im not spokesperson for the mods and i dont know what happened but like... Ehhh i dont know

im not lieing, she said it to me when i was talking about the trauma of new york city cabs.

She wasn't that bad of a person.

That's kind of funny :naughty: