avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HHHHAAAAAAAHHHH.

I can just see it now.

Okay so we're in a room taking a test. I look up at you and ask, "what's the answer to number 1?" You sign back, "I want some sugar."

That'll help haha.

................Piss off.

Who do you think you are joining in on our conversation?:mf_rosetinted:

security guard: "HAND ON BUTT I REPEAT HAND ON BUTT. WE HAVE A CODE PURPLE I REPEAT CODE PURPLE IS IN EFECT. release the hounds."

So - funny - can't - breath :roftl:

Can you imagine going to emergency with a worried/guilty mika riding with you in the ambulance?! Now that's a happy accident!

Yeah, almost worth a broken arm...:bleh:

:lmfao: I just imagine Mika thinking, "Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee, DAMMIT band play faster! Lollipop, yadayada...Screw these bitches, I've gotta date with the porcelain god." *runs off*

Oh, my god so hilarius. I'm so referring to the toilet as porcelain god from now on! :roftl:

Its those hands!!

I am attracted to his hands!!!

he can play my piano any day!!!!

No, he can play my "piano" any day! :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

haha yes actually. should i post one on here of him?

hm... are we allowed to do so? I'd actually really like to see.... (I wouldn't tell him :naughty:).... but i'm not sure if we are allowed :blink: ...maybe you could post a NICE Mika-picture instead (or PM me :naughty:)

hm... are we allowed to do so? I'd actually really like to see.... (I wouldn't tell him :naughty:).... but i'm not sure if we are allowed :blink: ...maybe you could post a NICE Mika-picture instead (or PM me :naughty:)

oh! i think i know know what i can do...

i could put a picture of him and a picture of mika up and compare them?...

sounds appropriate :naughty:

Mika4Life13... ehm... well, yeah. Thanks for the link :blink::roftl:

I was obsessed with that movie when I was younger. I'd be at school and i would be like "THIS ISN'T LOVE...THIS IS ECSTASEY" and the children would be like :blink:

I still love this movie

VIVA ROCK VEGAS!!

:lmfao: Some crazy fans, eh. Yeah that'd be embarassing. he'd be like :blink: and we'd be like :biggrin2:

--Yeah I'd rather have the little martin solo :roftl:

Very random: I went to London in march & I wanted to see the new Stadium of Arsenal Football Club and so I went to Arsenal by tube. While on the tube, the man sitting opposite to me just got up during the ride, went to the door and.. well, relieved himself. yeah. VERY nice. I don't understand how people can do that. So finally almost everyone got out at the next station and then we all took the next tube to Arsenal. Really disgusting.

Very random: I went to London in march & I wanted to see the new Stadium of Arsenal Football Club and so I went to Arsenal by tube. While on the tube, the man sitting opposite to me just got up during the ride, went to the door and.. well, relieved himself. yeah. VERY nice. I don't understand how people can do that. So finally almost everyone got out at the next station and then we all took the next tube to Arsenal. Really disgusting.

tube? Oh subway?

EWWW THAT'S NASTY! HOW CAN PEOPLE DO THAT???