the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, i need a pronounciation of le luque, the european way! :das:

I can do that for ya,I'll send it later on

i thinbk we need a 'luke club' langauge! like something none of the Mfcers who arent regulars in this thread cant understand, i think we need a knew word for luke chicken.

Well we already have ' Le Luque ' and not many know who that is :naughty:

Do we really need to come up with smth for luke chicken? I'm gonna just vote...not really

I can do that for ya,I'll send it later on

Well we already have ' Le Luque ' and not many know who that is :naughty:

Do we really need to come up with smth for luke chicken? I'm gonna just vote...not really

kewl. and yes, we do need a luke chicken.

kewl. and yes, we do need a luke chicken.

no,i was just sayiong we don't..I mean i don't

what would u call it tho?

How will it look like ?:roftl:

non-chicken-ish?

Mika...and...Luke...on...the...same...website...

Too much to take in :mf_lustslow:

aaah,u like Lukey? (dammit...now i sounded like Simon)

I'm missing the reasoning behind that

if u explain,all good :biggrin2:

I was being sarcastic, but in the PPRC, there is this whole thing about....(if you are reading this luke shut your eyes and leave) that Luke....isn't the best at chicken. There really was no other way of saying that, but im trying to think of something that would go along with that.....

I was being sarcastic, but in the PPRC, there is this whole thing about....(if you are reading this luke shut your eyes and leave) that Luke....isn't the best at chicken. There really was no other way of saying that, but im trying to think of something that would go along with that.....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i need more smileys for this

couldn't you have come up with something else? Must it always be chicken? :roftl:

FUN FACT #1

Juby is an indian first name

FUN FACT #2

Americans use twice as much toilet paper as Europeans:roftl:

Juby Sunrise....great name

better yet, Juby Karot ,now how proud would that make an indian!

fact #2 Doooh! never even crossed my mind that Europe was responsible for global warming ,pollution or exhaustion of the earth's resources

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::roftl:

i need more smileys for this

couldn't you have come up with something else? Must it always be chicken? :roftl:

well im not the one who came up with it, see he cheated on many with me, but no girl ever did him twice....:roftl:

excerpt for the bible of PPR land:

I sat with my laptop reminising about the old days, when i was in the PPRC, it wasn't that i wanted to leave, but i had no choice, i felt as though the group wouldn't accept me again after i have been denying them all this time.

Dear Luke,

I really miss you and I guess I can meet up with you. I know we have gone our separate ways, but i can assure you I have not to see anyone else but my dear Lucas. I hope you are excited, and I shall see you ASAP. I know where to find you!

Always,

Phunks

As i lick the envelope and drop it in the post and I pray he gets it.

Two days later......

I step off the plain filling my lungs with the fresh air of England. I dance around like I have never danced before, trying to take this all in. I truly hope tis just Luke i meet and not any others. I stop at the small cafe, as the grey man hands me my hot cinnimon hazelnut mocha madness flavored hot coffee. I sit down feeling it sink into my throat as I try to figure out where to find Luke. To my suprise I look over and see Luke at the counter. "Yo! Luke!" I say as tears of joy fill my eyes.

"Phunky!!!" He says embracing me in a tight bear hug. "You came!"

"Didn't you get my letter?" I laughed

"Ya but i thought it was rubbish and you were bluffing so i would stop calling you!" He giggled letting go of me.

"Oh Luke, you have no idea!" i said grabbing his cold hands as we walked down to where one of the gigs was being held

"I refuse!" I blurted out

"Refuse what??" Luke asked.

"...to see Mika and everyone..." i mutered

"Oh comas on Phunks! It will be fun! Everyone has missed you!"

"Sorry no!" I chuckled as luke gave me an evil grin and dragged me in

"Mika...." i said looking down at my feet

"Phunks....you look better than ever...." he said akwardly

"Here is a chair, watch our sound check!" he assured me sitting me down.

I watched the whole thing, gazing into Luke's eyes, it was as amazing as ever.

As Luke stepped off the stage I rubbed my hands together, but as I looked to the side, a small woman with black hair strutted in towards Luke.

"Hey honey!" she said lovingly as she kissed him.

"Um.....Rachel...you werent supposed to be here....not until next week." he stuttered with a guilty look towards me as i felt the confusedness and anger grow inside me.

"Why you don't want me here? My own BF doesnt want me here? your funny le luque!" she said with a huge white smile

I slowly walked up to Luke, trying to hold my head high.

"How....how....how...could you Luke Juby? How could you do this? I thought we agreed we wouldnt." i said with tears in my eyes

"Oh....phunks.....we were on a break...." he said patting my back

"Is this another one of your PPRC friends? How are you little girl?" said Rachel trying to pull off a fake smile

"Go to hell! All of you! Go to Hell!" i screamed as loudly as i could, Luke trying to catch me

"C'mon! Phunks! Im srry!!! I truly am!" screamed Luke confused at how to feel, relieved that iw as leaving, or sad that i would be gone forever.

"That isnt the point! You promised!" I cried like a little girl

"Luke? How could you?" asked Mika following me "Phunks! wait! you can't go to the airport alone!"

"Fine, as long as he doesn't come!" i pouted walking with mika ever so slowly back to the airport that i came out of barely two hours ago

"Phunks, you can stay...I rlly want to catch up with you...." said mika with a half smile

"No, i can't" I said buying a one way ticket to america from the flight attendant.

"yes....you can..." told mika convincingly, but i didnt want to believe him, i was sick of all the catfights, all the drama, all the cheating, i just wanted to go home.

"I respect your decision...." cried mika as his eyes became glossy with wetness

"Oh gawd, i rlly will miss you....." i said staring into his eyes more than i ever had. I rembered how the PPRC first started, as a desperate attempt to save Lollipop Girl, then to find the queen, and later, just to find love.

"I love you...with all my heart...in just a friendly way of coarse..." I said almost automatically

"Oh phunks.....write pleez..." pleaded mika

"i....i....cant...."

"why?"

"because i frigging dont want to!" i screamed kissing mika ever so quickly, as though it was the last time i would ever see him again.....

I found a seat on the plain, right next to Devin, once a school crush, now a touring musician.

"Hey! Breana! Sup?" he said smiling

"Nothin. Sup with you?" i giggled feeling the chemistry we once had, i could tell what was going to happen next with him and I. we were made for eachother and luke and i were not. Devin was loyal. and luke was not.

3 long days for luke later........

Luke got up from his hangover to turn on the bright news as these words echoed in his mind.

"On the recent plane from London to america 3 days ago, there was a terrible crash, resulting in 10000 deaths. only one survived."

Lukes heart froze

"this girl wishes not to be identified" the woman finished

"oh....no...." said luke as he rewinded his TVo over and over, as the newcaster said the same heart wrentching sentence, over and over.

"She...could be the one who survived...." Luke tried to convince himself

He dialed my phone as fast as he could as the phone blared

"We are sorry buit this number has been disconnected."

Was I dead?

by the way joanna, sunrise?:: ew, dont even get me started, we were picking chinese names in school and all the boys tried to be funny by putting sunrise wood as their name.

"Was I dead?" now that's a new one :lol3:

As much as I like ur fantasy,and the way u write,I think it may be slightly awkward if Luke were to read this (which u facilitated by being so nice to post it in his thread :lol3:)

I'm not gonna ask why u were picking chinese names,but I still think Juby Karot would be a name suitable for the indian president (we talking native americans here or indians from Asia? )

"Was I dead?" now that's a new one :lol3:

As much as I like ur fantasy,and the way u write,I think it may be slightly awkward if Luke were to read this (which u facilitated by being so nice to post it in his thread :lol3:)

I'm not gonna ask why u were picking chinese names,but I still think Juby Karot would be a name suitable for the indian president (we talking native americans here or indians from Asia? )

akward? haha!:roftl: every akward moment a gay baby is born! and ya, so

THAT STORY WAS FICTIONAL!

akward? haha!:roftl: every akward moment a gay baby is born! and ya, so

THAT STORY WAS FICTIONAL!

I know it was fictional but it still may come as an eyebrow -raiser ( -> 23.gif )

how I'd love for Luke to post :lmao:

is this a good moment to invoke him -> :blink: ? "every akward moment a gay baby is born" ?

I know it was fictional but it still may come as an eyebrow -raiser ( -> 23.gif )

how I'd love for Luke to post :lmao:

is this a good moment to invoke him -> :blink: ? "every akward moment a gay baby is born" ?

he prolly is right now and we just dont know it! he could be anyone! who knows, vanessa could be a 40 yr old transfestite from holland.:mf_rosetinted: the person you met was a paid double to trick you!(u met her, right?)

he prolly is right now and we just dont know it! he could be anyone! who knows, vanessa could be a 40 yr old transfestite from holland.:mf_rosetinted: the person you met was a paid double to trick you!(u met her, right?)

oh but we know it ,that's what's even more fun :naughty:

And ...no,I didn't meet vanessa,but I'm guessing she still is in her late 20's and a philanthropist :mf_rosetinted:

aaah,u like Lukey? (dammit...now i sounded like Simon)

U bet I do :mf_lustslow:

Ah nice! tell me more,it's always nice to get new Luksters :biggrin2:

You like him kinda like Phunks dose ? In the drooling over hotness way or is there more to it? *hopes for more*

oh but we know it ,that's what's even more fun :naughty:

And ...no,I didn't meet vanessa,but I'm guessing she still is in her late 20's and a philanthropist :mf_rosetinted:

i think we need to do an investigation on all the users who possibly could be luke.:roftl: