the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh you remember my dream is to make some girl swallow an empty plastic bottle, right? :naughty:

Btw, IWTTY :naughty:

Of course I remember,such unforgettable moments...make my heart melt

I am now wondering if I got IWTTY right. dose it involve sharing?

security usually doesn't give that much on people dancing their way through ,it's the crowd that acts insane at times

Haha, well i totally wasnt acting like i was drunk. totally not. i wasnt dancing like an idiot and shaking my fingers at random ppl during the "too much candy gonna rot ur soul" part, no me. it wasnt me screaming "luke i love you" in the midlle of every single song. i f*cking behaved myself, i deserve a pat on the head.

well not front row,that's just imbecile to think you can push your way that far front :roftl: :roftl:

im an imbecile child. haha

aaaw,you screamed "Luke I love you" ? That's sweet and I bet he heard you,must have made his day

haha, no it was more like "luke your freaking h-o-t HOT!" "luke i like ur haircut!" "luke luke luke luke luke luke luke" and finally "luke i love you, you look good as a donkey" :roftl:

no, i suck at drawing, which is rlly wierd actually, i think ppl expect me to be able to draw, but i cant! haha!

haha, I understand you!! when I was little was so good writing and now just gone, I can't, I still have sooo much imagination, but when I want write I can't =(. i'm good drawing and paiting. lucky for my I have that untill now. =)

haha, I understand you!! when I was little was so good writing and now just gone, I can't, I still have sooo much imagination, but when I want write I can't =(. i'm good drawing and paiting. lucky for my I have that untill now. =)

im good at making clothing, and writing, but not drawing.

im good at making clothing, and writing, but not drawing.

that's cool, I'm good making clothing, for my all that is art, and I'm good in art!, paint, draw, languages, well not so good in the last, but, I never study english, and I understand and speak, but writing in english i'm not good as you can realise, must be for the music and movies i think. play the piano, but since a couple of months have a relative good voice love taking pics. mm and that's it all I think. =)