the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

haha, no it was more like "luke your freaking h-o-t HOT!" "luke i like ur haircut!" "luke luke luke luke luke luke luke" and finally "luke i love you, you look good as a donkey" :roftl:

at least it was original..but why donkey again?

Hi !!! a thread for luke!! that's cool!! I like him, his an amazing musician!!!! very talented!!! and sweet!:wub2:

I forgot to tell, i'm Cintia! from Argentina!! how are you people?

hey Cintia,nice to have you here,and nice to have one more person who confesses to like Luke

They usually don't confess,just stalk :roftl:

you wanna join us? we have time to febr 15 to send the pics, we need lots of draws!!!

yasmine deserve it =)

is that the 'DaniCaz' thread? wasn't it until feb 8th?

kewl vid from mikaholic, see ioana, i bet you can hear my pathetic voice trying to imitate if you listen closely!:roftl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sEbGZEdN854

I have to say,the man is really into it

I was waiting for a "Luuuke I love yooou" ,but no...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at least it was original..but why donkey again?

hey Cintia,nice to have you here,and nice to have one more person who confesses to like Luke

They usually don't confess,just stalk :roftl:

is that the 'DaniCaz' thread? wasn't it until feb 8th?

I have to say,the man is really into it

I was waiting for a "Luuuke I love yooou" ,but no...

Hi ioana!! yes I addmit! I like Luke!

the date of the giftbook or yasmine change, we can send thing till 15 of febr danicaz change that

Plez may i join?

of course,there's no need to ask,you are welcome :biggrin2:

Hi ioana!! yes I addmit! I like Luke!

the date of the giftbook or yasmine change, we can send thing till 15 of febr danicaz change that

oh ok,that's good,more coloring time :naughty:

so...how long have you admittedly liked Luke? (standard questions until we move on to personalized ones :bleh:)

of course,there's no need to ask,you are welcome :biggrin2:

oh ok,that's good,more coloring time :naughty:

so...how long have you admittedly liked Luke? (standard questions until we move on to personalized ones :bleh:)

hahah, I always like Luke, but I made that oficial after see his blog saying happoy aniversary to the MFC!!! I started to see his pics and :wub2: :wub2:

is a very nice guy!! I like how him ask everything I have to do this? you like that song or not! he always is asking the fans opinions

hahah, I always like Luke, but I made that oficial after see his blog saying happoy aniversary to the MFC!!! I started to see his pics and :wub2: :wub2:

is a very nice guy!! I like how him ask everything I have to do this? you like that song or not! he always is asking the fans opinions

Starting to blog was nice huh? I remember the first one,I came on here and there was a thread about it and everyone thrilled :naughty:

It's normal for him to ask for feedback,but it's obvious he'll get good one,he's got

great songs

Oye,vi` un space del LP,que Lp es eso? :bleh:

Starting to blog was nice huh? I remember the first one,I came on here and there was a thread about it and everyone thrilled :naughty:

It's normal for him to ask for feedback,but it's obvious he'll get good one,he's got

great songs

Oye,vi` un space del LP,que Lp es eso? :bleh:

hablas español?? good!!!!

the LP is the " LOGIA PENNIMAN"

that's the name that we use all the girls in the argentinean thread, so we think in do a count in Myspace, so anyone can join!!! and be friend!!! is really fun we are a little bit crazy in the argentinean thread. if you go to the space, I made the draw that sai logia penniman and a girl do the layout!

wait, can you tell who luke gets it on with?

oh the donkey..right,now I get it

but he was some other animal here...which one <i have no idea :lol3:

and it probably is sara,they are always paired up like that

And bunny two makes an appearance,how nice,he still has the job :lol3:

oh gawd, ppl said once i saw sara live i would like her. ya, well....you get what im gonna say. dont get me wrong, she is a great performer. i wonder if cherisse is jealous! :roftl:

U didn't know Luke was a donkey from now on?

What a bad fan you are ;)

hablas español?? good!!!!

the LP is the " LOGIA PENNIMAN"

that's the name that we use all the girls in the argentinean thread, so we think in do a count in Myspace, so anyone can join!!! and be friend!!! is really fun we are a little bit crazy in the argentinean thread. if you go to the space, I made the draw that sai logia penniman and a girl do the layout!

oooh,got it :biggrin2:

I thought it was an LP as in a disc,and I asked because of the thing in my signature,the LICM fan cd

oh gawd, ppl said once i saw sara live i would like her. ya, well....you get what im gonna say. dont get me wrong, she is a great performer. i wonder if cherisse is jealous! :roftl:

cherisse has the cooler part :roftl: :roftl:

U didn't know Luke was a donkey from now on?

What a bad fan you are ;)

I didn't....

I am a bad fan,I am the worse,I lack knowledge...not even donkeys get my attention :mf_rosetinted:

oooh,got it :biggrin2:

I thought it was an LP as in a disc,and I asked because of the thing in my signature,the LICM fan cd

ohh nooo the L P is a group of crazy girls from argentina, ask niki she know us :naughty: :naughty:

we are a group of angels, rigth niki?!!! :roftl: :roftl:

europeans are so damn bilingual. in america we are lucky if we speak 1 other language! :lmao: george bush is so damn great! :bleh:

you mean he can speak smth else than the texan accent? daaaim,he's a geiuns!

Dunno if all europeans are bilingual,I've grown up in several countries so that helped

I didn't....

I am a bad fan,I am the worse,I lack knowledge...not even donkeys get my attention :mf_rosetinted:

If you stalked me better you would have seen my comment on his myspace, and the matching donkey screenshot...

ohhhhh! well atleast you have attempted and tried and succeeded to meet the man, no?:mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry phunk I'm sure u'll meet him eventually.

you mean he can speak smth else than the texan accent? daaaim,he's a geiuns!

Dunno if all europeans are bilingual,I've grown up in several countries so that helped

well you seem to be, atleast you can speak english. and i dont have a texan accent, hardly a boston one. i speak like a proper american.

*defines proper american*

yo, sup homes? idn't dose shoes so poppin?

ohhhhh! well atleast you have attempted and tried and succeeded to meet the man, no?:mf_rosetinted:

You just didn't get the help of the security guards

ohh nooo the L P is a group of crazy girls from argentina, ask niki she know us :naughty: :naughty:

Niki knows everyone...:naughty:

But thanks for clearing that up

If you stalked me better you would have seen my comment on his myspace, and the matching donkey screenshot...

what,u now leave animal comments? Niki!!!

well you seem to be, atleast you can speak english. and i dont have a texan accent, hardly a boston one. i speak like a proper american.

*defines proper american*

yo, sup homes? idn't dose shoes so poppin?

I ment George and his always developing skills

Daz fo' shizzle the like u kno' like..yeah like toootally

Love ur culture :roftl: