the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any valentine messages for Le Luque?

:wink2: *Not an official project*

Okay, so I am going to the Valentine's Day concert in Seattle and today my friends and I bought some little gifts for the band members. We are making a little gift bag filled with toys/sweets and valentines for each. If anyone has a valentine's message they would like to pass on to a band member (not Mika, as he has his own valentine's project) I am willing to write it and/or print it out and put it in the bag with the others.

I have Cartoon Network, Marvel Comics and Spongebob valentines, plus I have printed-out some hearts and am "spraying on the glitter" for some home-made appeal.

So, if you have a valentine message that you want me to include in the gift bag, it needs to be:

1. short and sweet

2. signed with a forum or other name

3. PM'd to me before the evening of the 13th.

4. tell me if you want it to be hand-written on a card, ,or something printed out by the computer and put on a home made heart.

5. If you are sending messages for more than one band member, please try to put them all in one PM since my inbox is getting rather full.

Hope that is not too many directions. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

i saw that performance! luke is awesome in it! it sounds so redneck though!lol! and give me one sec *shoots backup singer* i HATE that woman! she is obnoxious!:sneaky2:

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's sooooo annoying!

i think her name is seranayed or something like that

Did he wear that shirt before ?:blink:

he didn't :naughty:

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's sooooo annoying!

i think her name is seranayed or something like that

It's Saranayde but u sure u wanna hate her? I'm just saying because she now is part of the band and she's a nice addition

Plus,she has a bummer voice :thumb_yello: