I Respect Mika (Part dos)

Finkster

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty good. Didn't do much today except go to church and stuff.

I'm still procrastinating from doing that report. haha

And I'm still listening to the wee lad sing opera.

I swear, I'll have it memorized by tomorrow.

I actually went to church today! :biggrin2: Usually I don't go since I'm at school, but I went with a couple of my friends, and it was really nice. Waaaay different than what I'm used to, but I really liked it.

And I think I might have to listen to that wee lad tonight. I haven't listened to it in a while.

I actually went to church today! :biggrin2: Usually I don't go since I'm at school, but I went with a couple of my friends, and it was really nice. Waaaay different than what I'm used to, but I really liked it.

And I think I might have to listen to that wee lad tonight. I haven't listened to it in a while.

How was it way different than what you're used to?

What religion to you practice, again? I forgot, but I remember reading about it and it sounded interesting.

Heh, when was the last time you listened, this afternoon? xD

How was it way different than what you're used to?

What religion to you practice, again? I forgot, but I remember reading about it and it sounded interesting.

Heh, when was the last time you listened, this afternoon? xD

It was a very contemporary service, and very casual. The church was like a renovated warehouse, so that was completely different for me too. I really enjoyed it though, because it reminded me more of going to church camp services and stuff. Not stuffy, not uninviting, like I feel church can be sometimes. And I'm a Christian, but my denomination is Moravian, which most people are quite unfamiliar with.

And no, I didn't listen to it this afternoon! The last time I listened was probably a couple months ago.

It was a very contemporary service, and very casual. The church was like a renovated warehouse, so that was completely different for me too. I really enjoyed it though, because it reminded me more of going to church camp services and stuff. Not stuffy, not uninviting, like I feel church can be sometimes. And I'm a Christian, but my denomination is Moravian, which most people are quite unfamiliar with.

And no, I didn't listen to it this afternoon! The last time I listened was probably a couple months ago.

Oh wow. That sounds cool, though.

My church was undergoing maintenance this summer, so we had mass in the a gym all summer. heh

Oh really? ::checks the date the thread was made:: xD

You should listen to the lad! It's sweet to my ears!:wub2:

Oh wow. That sounds cool, though.

My church was undergoing maintenance this summer, so we had mass in the a gym all summer. heh

Oh really? ::checks the date the thread was made:: xD

You should listen to the lad! It's sweet to my ears!:wub2:

Haha mass in the gym? Now THAT would be strange! :roftl:

And yeah, that thread's pretty old, and I think a link to download the clip was first put up back in August. I'm going to listen right now...and continue to procrastinate!

Haha mass in the gym? Now THAT would be strange! :roftl:

And yeah, that thread's pretty old, and I think a link to download the clip was first put up back in August. I'm going to listen right now...and continue to procrastinate!

Yes, it was quite odd at first, but I kind of enjoyed it.

Why do I only notice these threads now??:blink:

It's so beautiful. I like opera. My sister makes fun of me for that, but I really enjoy it.

Yes, it was quite odd at first, but I kind of enjoyed it.

Why do I only notice these threads now??:blink:

It's so beautiful. I like opera. My sister makes fun of me for that, but I really enjoy it.

I've never really liked opera, but I've always been able to appreciate a good voice. Mika's little voice just makes me melt. :wub2:

I've never really liked opera, but I've always been able to appreciate a good voice. Mika's little voice just makes me melt. :wub2:

I know. It sounds incredibly feminine, but still amazing.

I got into opera because of Freddie Mercury. hehe:naughty:

I don't know..I find some of it very beautiful, other operas are a bit much for me.

I know. It sounds incredibly feminine, but still amazing.

I got into opera because of Freddie Mercury. hehe:naughty:

I don't know..I find some of it very beautiful, other operas are a bit much for me.

Oh, Freddie!

And I really don't know much about opera, but sometimes it seems a bit silly.

I love opera! It's funny, because I really got into it when I was in Italy three years ago. I used to ride around with this little Italian man that my dad was working with (My dad does international business with his work and I got to go with him to Italy for two weeks), and the man's mother was an opera singer. He would play opera and nothing else in his car, and I fell in love with it. :wub2:

Oh, Freddie!

And I really don't know much about opera, but sometimes it seems a bit silly.

I know what you mean.

I love opera! It's funny, because I really got into it when I was in Italy three years ago. I used to ride around with this little Italian man that my dad was working with (My dad does international business with his work and I got to go with him to Italy for two weeks), and the man's mother was an opera singer. He would play opera and nothing else in his car, and I fell in love with it. :wub2:

Have you ever seen the movie Philadelphia? There's a part in it where Tom Hanks' chracter is talking about an opera..it's so beautiful.

oh yes. {light a candle on the altar}

:naughty:

I'm fine thanks! Hope you are well, too!!!

seems like i'm not the ony one who came here... hello greta! :thumb_yello:

Yea, this thread's been a bit dead lately. haha

Glad you're doing well!

I'm listening to a certain Christmas song. :wink2:

Really? Do I know it? :D:naughty:

will it be released as a single? it should! but then we need a name for the band... i would love to take "Ozzie is a gayboy" but it seems that this one is already taken :blink: