I Respect Mika (Part dos)

Finkster

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I found out today that he's coming to Vancouver, and tbh i was a bit disappointed cause my mum and I had been planning on going to Montreal to see him. But she still wants to go, so looks like I will be anyways...and if I go with friends I might get to see him in Vancouver anyways :D AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

COOL! I hope you will get a chance to come to Montreal! I think it would be super fun for you!

But it's also great that you get a chance to go to the Vancouver show! it's a WIN-WIN!

i don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight. :D

EEEEEEE!!!!

only....

66 days left!

(in months, 27 days of december, 31 days of january and 8 days of february)

hahaha! I get it, I am allready starting to plan my trip! :biggrin2: Now I know what I want for christmas!

i can't either!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

omg, am i the only one on the MFC that haven't encounter this thread till now? Haha. and i kept wondering what was this whole "I respect Mika" thing all about :roftl:

now i totally get it. and couldn't agree more with what you've all said. please add me! :thumb_yello:

i must add that i too did went into that place where it's a little crossing the line and thinking of mika only as a sex object, but only in my thoughts. and when i did, at the same second i stopped thinking about mika that way, cause it automatic felt wrong. i immediately sense that it's unappropriate and feel ashamed. it's like i already have an hidden mechanism that tells me when it's right and when it's wrong, and stoppes me from keep thinking about it when it's wrong. i just can't think of mika that way, i respect him too much for that. since i know what's beyond the exterior vision that we all see, and that is a wonderful person.

so definitely yes,

I RESPECT MIKA.

omg, am i the only one on the MFC that haven't encounter this thread till now? Haha. and i kept wondering what was this whole "I respect Mika" thing all about :roftl:

now i totally get it. and couldn't agree more with what you've all said. please add me! :thumb_yello:

i must add that i too did went into that place where it's a little crossing the line and thinking of mika only as a sex object, but only in my thoughts. and when i did, at the same second i stopped thinking about mika that way, cause it automatic felt wrong. i immediately sense that it's unappropriate and feel ashamed. it's like i already have an hidden mechanism that tells me when it's right and when it's wrong, and stoppes me from keep thinking about it when it's wrong. i just can't think of mika that way, i respect him too much for that. since i know what's beyond the exterior vision that we all see, and that is a wonderful person.

so definitely yes,

I RESPECT MIKA.

Haha, don't worry, this thread was dead for a while.

I agree with everything you've said. Welcome. :biggrin2:

yeah, but i don't know if they'll fly over with him...

hmm...

now i'm curious!

Last time he came here, a girl named Sara Bareilles opened for him. She was great..it would be nice to see her again. (I actually bought her CD, too.)