do you ever feel like you love mika?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

THAT RUINS ALL MY BELIEFS IN MIKA AND I REFUSE ABSOLUTLY REFUSE TO BELEIVE THATS NOT THE REAL HIM IT HAS TO BE. I LIKE HIM FOR THE FACT HE IS HIMSELF AND HE IS HIS OWN PERSON I CNT STAND THE FACT THAT HE MAYBE BE PRETENDING HE IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT.

MAN I HATE THIS THREAD NOW.

I SHOULDNT OF EVEN BOTHERED

Honey, just calm down for a second, please. They're not saying Mika puts on a fake face, they're just saying that what he portrays to the public may not (and probably isn't) all there is to him. There's nothing necessarily bad about that.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey, just calm down for a second, please. They're not saying Mika puts on a fake face, they're just saying that what he portrays to the public may not (and probably isn't) all there is to him. There's nothing necessarily bad about that.

Exactly. I mean, when you have a conversation with someone, or a simple interview, by no means what so ever, do get a view at someones whole personality. Basically,we all know the energetic ( sometimes moody:wink2: ) loveable mika he portrays in interviews, towards fans and on stage. There's always more than what meets the eye.

Thats exactly what I'm saying.

We only see a small part of Mika. There is more to him and we don't know all there is to him. Ultimately, as we don't know anything except what he tells us, he could be, and most likely is, different to how we percieve him.

As Mika has said himself, he likes to keep his private life private, and its that private life that holds the 'real' Mika.

We see only a small part of him

Exactly. I mean, when you have a conversation with someone, or a simple interview, by no means what so ever, do get a view at someones whole personality. Basically,we all know the energetic ( sometimes moody:wink2: ) loveable mika he portrays in interviews, towards fans and on stage. There's always more than what meets the eye.

Exactly:thumb_yello:

that whole comment made me feel sick im gona cry

No, no, don't cry! :huglove:

I've felt exactly the same way as about celebrities and guys at school or even ones I've dated before I really got to know them really well. I just call it something else now that's all.

And what I said about Mika being different than you imagined...it's not bad news really! It's fun getting to know people, even their flaws. That's how you really get to love someone.

sorry to keep adding to this,

but as much as the MFC knows about Mika ( almost too much:wink2: )

there is so much more that we don't know about him.

Which was my point. We really only know that part of Mika he has chosen to share with us :wink2:

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

so the man i see with that smile on tv and everything is not real then??? is that what your trying to say???????????? but the real reason i like him so much is because he is himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN I KEEP LIKEING HIM IF HES SOME ONE ELSE I KNOW HE HAS A PRIVATE LIFE I UNDERSTAND THAT PART BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SINGERS AND HE HAD A PASSION TO SHOW THE WORLD THATS WHAT I LOVE AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS AINT TRUE.........

We're not saying that and we're not saying that the Mika we see isn't real, only that it isn't the real Mika in the sense that it isn't all he is.

Mika is so much more than what we see, and he may be different than what we expect. We only see a small part of him.

Yes he does have a passion for his show, and he loves what we do, and we see that and love that. But there is more to him than that.

Its like when you first meet someone and get talking to them. As you get to know them more, you discover more about them and find out that that first part they revealed to you when you first meet was only a part of them, and that the 'real' them is that part of them combined with many more parts, that they are more than that first part you came to like.

We see the true mika, because he practices what he preaches. The nice thing is that there's so much still to learn.

Mika will be making lots and lots of FRIENDS in the years to come,friends, not just fans.

See, thats why I sort of loath the term fan...DO NOT READ THIS WRONG PLEASE... the title "fan" implies a boundry line (I'm not talking protection from stalking lol) just in general implies something less than the person being "idolized"

and I am NOT less than Mika... I prefer to be called a patron to the arts:mf_rosetinted:

I do not doubt that mika is different at home and with his family...but at the same time, he's made it perfectly clear that he IS NOT A CELEBRITY...HE SAYS IT ALL THE TIME... and I for one have never referred to him as a celebrity. He is who he is... I just don't want people to start putting him up on a high pedestal as someone completely inaccesible. To me, he's a cool guy who can sing...and I just happen to be head over heels for him:mf_lustslow: and you know what, I think mika would prefer that sort of reference to anything demeaning his "fans" as people who don't have a chance with him.

*This is not a response to any one post, so please don't take any of it personally*

THAT RUINS ALL MY BELIEFS IN MIKA AND I REFUSE ABSOLUTLY REFUSE TO BELEIVE THATS NOT THE REAL HIM IT HAS TO BE. I LIKE HIM FOR THE FACT HE IS HIMSELF AND HE IS HIS OWN PERSON I CNT STAND THE FACT THAT HE MAYBE BE PRETENDING HE IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT.

MAN I HATE THIS THREAD NOW.

I SHOULDNT OF EVEN BOTHERED

No, no, that's not what I meant when I said we don't know the real Mika. I'm not implying that he's phony. I just mean that what you can gather about anyone from a few interviews is very limited. He doesn't have a webcam trained on him 24/7 so we can see what he's doing every moment of every day. At most we see 10 or 15 minutes here and there and usually he is required to answer questions asked by strangers. He's not just shooting the breeze with his friends or family.

I'm not trying to tell you that Mika is less than he appears to be. It's quite the opposite. The fact that there is more to Mika than meets the eye is not something to get upset over. It's wonderful that he is a complex human being and his personality and life can't be summed up in a few sound bites.

so the man i see with that smile on tv and everything is not real then??? is that what your trying to say???????????? but the real reason i like him so much is because he is himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN I KEEP LIKEING HIM IF HES SOME ONE ELSE I KNOW HE HAS A PRIVATE LIFE I UNDERSTAND THAT PART BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SINGERS AND HE HAD A PASSION TO SHOW THE WORLD THATS WHAT I LOVE AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME THIS AINT TRUE.........

Hey, don't be so upset, please!

What the girls are trying to say is NOT that Mika's pretending to be someone he isn't!

It's just that (of course) he doesn't share everything he is/thinks/does/likes/dislikes...with us, his fans. Everyone (even celebs, right) has the right to a certain privacy...I definitely think it's enough what we already know about him. We all love his side he shows the fans, how couldn't we?!

But there surely is a difference between beeing "in the spotlight" and being at home with ones family/friends.

So, there's nothing wrong with you saying you love Mika for what he's showing/giving us! Just don't get too involved with your passion. But above all, don't worry! :mf_rosetinted:

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva
We're not saying that and we're not saying that the Mika we see isn't real, only that it isn't the real Mika in the sense that it isn't all he is.

Mika is so much more than what we see, and he may be different than what we expect. We only see a small part of him.

Yes he does have a passion for his show, and he loves what we do, and we see that and love that. But there is more to him than that.

Its like when you first meet someone and get talking to them. As you get to know them more, you discover more about them and find out that that first part they revealed to you when you first meet was only a part of them, and that the 'real' them is that part of them combined with many more parts, that they are more than that first part you came to like.

OKAY I GET THAT OF COURSE IT JUST REALLY MADE ME UPSET TO THINK HE IS A FAKE PERSON AND WELL I STAND UP FOR HIM ALL THE TIME CUZ PEOPLE CALL HIM "GAY" AND A "FAG" AT SCHOOL AND ITS REALLY ANNOYING AND MY BIGEST DENFENCE IS ATLEAST HE ISNT THE SAME AS UMMMM E.G ....BRITNEY SPEARS?? I DONT KNOW!! JUST I CANT THINK AT THE MOMENT AND WELL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LIKE HE ISNT THE SAME AS OTHER SINGERS HE DOESNT SING ABOUT STUPID STUFF HE SINGS ABOUT EMOTIONS AND STUFF AND HAS THE AMAZING ABILITY TO LET HIS MESSENGE AND FEELINGS COME ACROSS AND THATS WHY I FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT HIM CUZ I DO THE SAME WHEN I WRITE OK I KNOW EVERYONE HERE PROBERLY THINKS IM BEING A SOOK AND BEING IMMATURE BUT OHH WELL IVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH THAT SINCE I WAS 5 SO YER.

I totally believe this...if we try to tell the world who we are completely...it might not be that healthy...somethings we still have to call our own and private. As a performer...there are some things I don't tell the public...and I totally believe there is much about MIKA we don't know wants to keep private. Its part of survival.

We see the true mika, because he practices what he preaches. The nice thing is that there's so much still to learn.

Mika will be making lots and lots of FRIENDS in the years to come,friends, not just fans.

See, thats why I sort of loath the term fan...DO NOT READ THIS WRONG PLEASE... the title "fan" implies a boundry line (I'm not talking protection from stalking lol) just in general implies something less than the person being "idolized"

and I am NOT less than Mika... I prefer to be called a patron to the arts:mf_rosetinted:

I do not doubt that mika is different at home and with his family...but at the same time, he's made it perfectly clear that he IS NOT A CELEBRITY...HE SAYS IT ALL THE TIME... and I for one have never referred to him as a celebrity. He is who he is... I just don't want people to start putting him up on a high pedestal as someone completely inaccesible. To me, he's a cool guy who can sing...and I just happen to be head over heels for him:mf_lustslow: and you know what, I think mika would prefer that sort of reference to anything demeaning his "fans" as people who don't have a chance with him.

*This is not a response to any one post, so please don't take any of it personally*

and I'd like to add lol... I still stand by my beliefs that no matter what age a person is, brused by love or not... It has nothing to do with falling in love. IT is obviously NOT uncommon to love this curly headed boy, but who's to say he hasn't already fallen in love with one of us?:wink2:

*again no direct attack at anyone

OKAY I GET THAT OF COURSE IT JUST REALLY MADE ME UPSET TO THINK HE IS A FAKE PERSON AND WELL I STAND UP FOR HIM ALL THE TIME CUZ PEOPLE CALL HIM "GAY" AND A "FAG" AT SCHOOL AND ITS REALLY ANNOYING AND MY BIGEST DENFENCE IS ATLEAST HE ISNT THE SAME AS UMMMM E.G ....BRITNEY SPEARS?? I DONT KNOW!! JUST I CANT THINK AT THE MOMENT AND WELL IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LIKE HE ISNT THE SAME AS OTHER SINGERS HE DOESNT SING ABOUT STUPID STUFF HE SINGS ABOUT EMOTIONS AND STUFF AND HAS THE AMAZING ABILITY TO LET HIS MESSENGE AND FEELINGS COME ACROSS AND THATS WHY I FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT HIM CUZ I DO THE SAME WHEN I WRITE OK I KNOW EVERYONE HERE PROBERLY THINKS IM BEING A SOOK AND BEING IMMATURE BUT OHH WELL IVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH THAT SINCE I WAS 5 SO YER.

I understand dear, he is not being fake tho..he is just showing one part of his personality! There are other parts we may know or may not know!

you are showing how you feel and its good to voice it ...

Suzanne

You don't need to feel defensive about Mika here. We're all here because we like Mika a lot even if we don't all feel like we're in love with him.

I for one think he's a lot better than Britney Spears. I don't need to live with him every day to come to that conclusion. :naughty:

I totally believe this...if we try to tell the world who we are completely...it might not be that healthy...somethings we still have to call our own and private. As a performer...there are some things I don't tell the public...and I totally believe there is much about MIKA we don't know wants to keep private. Its part of survival.

Thank you Elanorelle, I'm glad you understand.

And Emz, sorry if I upset you. I never for a second wanted you to think Mika is fake, just to understand that there is more to him.

Mika is different to other artists out there, thats for sure. His not singing about grillz (a deep and meaningful song I'm sure of it :mf_rosetinted:). He sings songs with a message which he makes more attractive by the big, happy sounding music (cue lollipop, don't have sex too soon message).

And as such, we love him for who he is, for that small part of himself we're lucky he shares with us

and I'd like to add lol... I still stand by my beliefs that no matter what age a person is, brused by love or not... It has nothing to do with falling in love. IT is obviously NOT uncommon to love this curly headed boy, but who's to say he hasn't already fallen in love with one of us?:wink2:

*again no direct attack at anyone

ok, I have to say that I know some cases where VIPs have fallen in love with someone of their fans...actually one of my friends will get married to one soon (doesn't matter to whom, he's not that well known anyway)...so, yes, of course it is possible...

BUT I don't think that chances are pretty high to be honest! :wink2: So I don't believe in this "illusion"...

Well...my point of view is this.....

I think that many of us are really in LOVE with him....yes. In the whole extension fo the word. I mean...something so big , this feeling can't be just admiration and respect for someone. This is what I call true love. Some of us will be willing to do anything for him. I don't know you...but I would. It might sound silly 'cause I don't even know him in person. But yeah. I'm in love with him. not just a silly crush. The way we see him in the interviews is the real Mika...how come he acts the same in every interview? I don't know , I don't like to hear comments like...."he is not the real Mika" and stuff like that, because destroys the image that I have of him. I woould like to keep that image.....so...yeah I refuse to believe that he os being fake or something.....but the point of this...is that I do LOVE HIM!

I totally agree with you on the whole fan boundry line part.

Like, I really don't know any other artists, as big as Mika, who still has such an unquestionable,amazing relationship with his 'fans'. This is off topic, but I hate when people who just totally don't get this whole MFC thing, and think it's just crap, and we're all just crazed fans.

I also agree with the celebrity part, I never ever, refer to him as a celebrity, it's such crap now a days, and I think it makes him, and any artist for that matter who can look past the whole celebrity status, that much more respectable and tangable.

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

okay sorry for being like ummm how would you say it??? IMMATURE?

i geuss im just a kid after all.

but hey now i understand i interpretated it wrong, sorry. i get it all right now. he has a private life (e.g: he could be gay but ohh well!) i understand it intirely (cnt spell) now.

its just i thought you were saying he was like every one else and like those people who sing about like sexual attractions like all that R&B stuff (no offence to those who like R&B..) and you know like those songs about like umm "you cant touch this" crap is just stupid and thats what i was interpretating in a way.

so im sorry to act so silly.

but the part mika shows to us is like a real part of him right?? not like he is so relaxed as if hes cuddled up on the couch watching tv LOL but like when he is in interviews and talk shows etc etc he always has so many opinions and well i respect that he can voice them. so is that ok if i belive that is the mika i love?? but i do know thats not completly him!! there is proberly a dark side to him like everybody else....he proberly has his bad days like everyone say yer hes not perfect but some times i make him out to be but i geuss thats what us teenagers do.......

SORRY EVERYONE!!