Vikings United part 2 - going for world domination!

Kata

Ah yes, that one. Have you always listen to him or did you discovered him when he participated in the contest?

First started when someone posted about him here on mfc last year i think. And then full time 2 month time ago. So not so long. Only been sharing words w. him for 1 month time so thats not so long too in danish/swedish :roftl:

Would maybe have listened to him longer if they had played him a lil more on the radio over here...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First started when someone posted about him here on mfc last year i think. And then full time 2 month time ago. So not so long. Only been sharing words w. him for 1 month time so thats not so long too in danish/swedish :roftl:

Would maybe have listened to him longer if they had played him a lil more on the radio over here...

Download? :wink2:

His album? Nope bought on iTunes :biggrin2:

Would have bought his album in "solid" (cant find the right word) this month but couldnt afford it so i have to wait till next month :thumb_yello:

Do you ahve his album?

Nah I don't. I usually don't buy, I use spotify... Or, I download. :o

Nah I don't. I usually don't buy, I use spotify... Or, I download. :o

I do that too sometimes... but i just couldnt. And glad i didnt. I love his album.

I most time downloads or buys at iTunes first before i buy an album in a store... was something else w. Mika though. Didnt need to listen first to see if i wanted it :naughty:

I do that too sometimes... but i just couldnt. And glad i didnt. I love his album.

I most time downloads or buys at iTunes first before i buy an album in a store... was something else w. Mika though. Didnt need to listen first to see if i wanted it :naughty:

I'm going to London next week and I'm actually thinking of buying his albums... Buying albums for the first time in YEARS! :biggrin2:

But now, I must sleep, pretty late! Take care you, talk to you later :original:

I'm going to London next week and I'm actually thinking of buying his albums... Buying albums for the first time in YEARS! :biggrin2:

But now, I must sleep, pretty late! Take care you, talk to you later :original:

Havent bought Mikas album yet? OMG :shocked: I have 5 of tbwktm... signed, not signed, special editing, asia edition, asia tour edition :thumb_yello:

GET IT! You wont regret it... think you already know that :naughty:

Take care and sweet dreams. Go nat :huglove::bye:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Aw, you too of course!:huglove:

Actually...I have a soft spot for Danish people as my very beloved god-mother:wub2: was from Denmark!

How sweet!!!! :huglove:

I have a soft-spot for swedish peeps too... probably cos ive lived there (but was only for 1 month... had to go back to DK) Maybe also cos i have many friends there and very strong feelings for one of em... but nothing wrong in haveing strong feelings only for a friend paranoid.gif:wub2:

Maybe going to Stockholm on Nov. 1 :wink2:

Theres a few probs. with finding a hotel... so if i wont find one :tears:

Would check out 'Golden Hits' there... a place were a friend of mine use to work and will perform that day. Went there the last time i was in stockholm with him and another friend of his... but it was packed with peeps :aah:

Nu må vi se... håber... men vil blive en laaaaang dag så!

Would check out 'Golden Hits' there... a place were a friend of mine use to work and will perform that day. Went there the last time i was in stockholm with him and another friend of his... but it was packed with peeps :aah:

When the people from UK was here for Mika 18 March they stayed at Af Chapman, it's a ship in the middle of Stockholm, a hostel (vandrarhem).

I don't have a clue about the prices though.:wink2:

When the people from UK was here for Mika 18 March they stayed at Af Chapman, it's a ship in the middle of Stockholm, a hostel (vandrarhem).

I don't have a clue about the prices though.:wink2:

I notised the last time i was ther that there are tons of hotels... and ive checked some out online... but lets see. I have a week to deside in.... my tri will get aied but i have to ay the hotel myself... hate hostels! Just wanna check out 'Golden Hits' on Nov. 1 :aah:

"Måndagarna kan starkt rekommenderas. Speciellt den 1:a November då det är soulkväll och jag gästar scenen och bandet =)" :groovy:

There's a nice hostel at Fridhemsplan. :)

For the swedes:

http://www.finest.se/userBlog/entry.php?uid=37637&beid=1493948

Poplifemagazine

behöver ha statister till en musikvideoinspelning med artisten NEO i Karlstad 13-14 november.

Temat är nattklubb och åldersgräns är 18 år.

Maila ålder,bild till inwords22@gmail.com

Så kanske just du har turen att bli utvald!!

Edited by Dark Angel

For the swedes:

Poplifemagazine

behöver ha statister till en musikvideoinspelning med artisten NEO i Karlstad 13-14 november.

2 MFCer med i videoen...! Jeg kan ik vente :boing:

• 1 month later...
For the swedes:

Poplifemagazine

Oh! Varför går jag inte in iden här tråden tillräckligt ofta??? :shocked: Fast jag hade nog inte haft möjlighet att åka till Karlstad ändå :(

Jag saknar Mikakonserterna massor nu. Önskar att det vore nån konsert snart jag hade att se fram emot...

• 2 weeks later...
Oh! Varför går jag inte in iden här tråden tillräckligt ofta??? :shocked: Fast jag hade nog inte haft möjlighet att åka till Karlstad ändå :(

Jag saknar Mikakonserterna massor nu. Önskar att det vore nån konsert snart jag hade att se fram emot...

Det var kanon sjovt (except for the way my day ended for me...) og Neo var utrolig sød og sjov :aah: Og HOLY COW han så godt ud :wub2:

Underground tror jeg vil blive et STORT hit!

[YOUTUBE]OJz1Y5cQwPk[/YOUTUBE]

Tror ikke at jeg kommer til at se Neo igen! :tears: He cant meet up in Jan. and Feb. :crybaby:

Du kan altid se frem til Mika næste tour? Hans album næste år? Begynde at spare sammen? :thumb_yello:

Savner også Mika koncerterne meget... men savner Neo mere :sad: Ville ønske jeg havde noget godt at se frem til med Neo... doubt den aftale vi lavede vil ever happen :tears: No hope, no love, no glory. No happy ending...

Det var kanon sjovt (except for the way my day ended for me...) og Neo var utrolig sød og sjov :aah: Og HOLY COW han så godt ud :wub2:

Underground tror jeg vil blive et STORT hit!

[YOUTUBE]OJz1Y5cQwPk[/YOUTUBE]

Tror ikke at jeg kommer til at se Neo igen! :tears: He cant meet up in Jan. and Feb. :crybaby:

Du kan altid se frem til Mika næste tour? Hans album næste år? Begynde at spare sammen? :thumb_yello:

Savner også Mika koncerterne meget... men savner Neo mere :sad: Ville ønske jeg havde noget godt at se frem til med Neo... doubt den aftale vi lavede vil ever happen :tears: No hope, no love, no glory. No happy ending...

Åh, va kul att du fick träffa honom. Har aldrig träffat honom även om jag nog skulle haft flera möjligheter har det inte blivit av :(

Jo, det gör jag. Men det dröjer så lång tid och för varje konsert jag går på vill jag ha/se/göra/uppleva mer. Jag tror verkligen inte det går att slå den sista konserten jag gick på, det var helt otroligt underbart. Ska försöka spara så mycket jag kan men jag tror inte jag kommer ha råd att resa till mer än en konsert (CPH/STHLM), eftersom det äntligen har blivit bestämt att jag ska flytta till danmark och börja studera, och det kommer ju kosta en slant. Jag vet att det har varit på tal flera gånger men nu är det bestämt, om två veckor flyttar jag :shocked:

Det är inte omöjligt, tror det är större chans att träffa Neo än Mika, i och med att han inte har lika många fans än. Ge inte upp! Vad gjorde ni för avtal? :)