Vikings United part 2 - going for world domination!

Kata

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahahahah Mine too :aah: but I'll find something. and hey he's a good actor so if he doesn't like it he'll just pretend :lmfao:

When I was to Dublin this February my room mate, Suzie, who is from Hungary had made him a CD with Hungarian folk music and he was so happy about it that he tweeted that he was listening to the music!

Maybe a little accordion notes would do it for the boy?:roftl:

think scandinavans should have danish, swedish and norwegan in shcool so we can understand eachother a lil better and dont need peeps to explain things 3 times to understand it :naughty:

Or...we could just use English?:naughty::wink2:

I just asked my mom what I should buy for him and she replied: buy him some socks and underwear! that poor guy doesn't have many. :lmfao:

I love your mum, she really has an eye for what the boy is in need of!:biggrin2:

Yeah he should :aah: just for some tea :teehee:

TEA?:shocked:

As much as I'm a big tea-lover and I am, believe you me, isn't it Denmark we are talking about?

Denmark=beer... at least give him some genuine Danish Elefants!:roftl:

TEA?:shocked:

As much as I'm a big tea-lover and I am, believe you me, isn't it Denmark we are talking about?

Denmark=beer... at least give him some genuine Danish Elefants!:roftl:

one of the things we are most known for :thumb_yello::drunk_sing:

Elefant beer :thumb_yello: Give him a 6-pack and he will have lots of fun! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
VERY close. I think it takes about 10-15 min to walk, and with the tube it takes less than 8 min, max.

wauw... okie dokie! I will check it out!

Only up to 3 girls and 1 guy to make that weekend good and im nervous about the guy .... only about how the hell we will comunicate :blink: danish, swedish and english? :lmfao:

Edited by Dark Angel

wauw... okie dokie! I will check it out!

Only up to 3 girls and 1 guy to make that weekend good and im nervous about the guy .... only about how the hell we will comunicate :blink: danish, swedish and english? :lmfao:

Haha :aah: English is pretty good... To broke linguistic barriers :wink2:

and here you have a link: http://fridhemsplan.se/?p=Main&c=

Haha :aah: English is pretty good... To broke linguistic barriers :wink2:

and here you have a link: http://fridhemsplan.se/?p=Main&c=

wow thats cheap!!!!!! :shocked: thx!!!!! Think i'll book that (next month)

do you live in stockholm too?

last time i was there was to meet up w. those 3 grls ive known for some time... we understod eachother less back then (10 years time ago) when we spoke in danish, swedish, english. Hope we will understand eachother better now :blink: We can understand the writing :lmfao: The guy thingy is something else... a lot! Its a meet-up kinda thingy to grap something to drink (that 2 calls a date :blink: ) its not a date... if you ask me!

Edited by Dark Angel

wow thats cheap!!!!!! :shocked: thx!!!!! Think i'll book that (next month)

do you live in stockholm too?

last time i was there was to meet up w. those 3 grls ive known for some time... we understod eachother less back then (10 years time ago) when we spoke in danish, swedish, english. Hope we will understand eachother better now :blink: We can understand the writing :lmfao: The guy thingy is something else... a lot! Its a meet-up kinda thingy to grap something to drink (that 2 calls a date :blink: ) its not a date... if you ask me!

Nah, I live in Uppsala. Takes about 45 min with train to Stockholm :original: Haha :aah:

Ive lived there :biggrin2: But only for 1 month... had to go home then... should have staied there for a year. And 45 min by train... thats not much :biggrin2::naughty: Maybe get some more mfcs from over there to join one of the days... i could stay there 1 more day for that cos i donno for how long time the thingy w. Neo will be.

The first weekend in Sep :thumb_yello:

Oh you did? Where in Uppsala? :biggrin2:

And what's the thing he's doing; like a show? Would be cool :wink2:

Oh you did? Where in Uppsala? :biggrin2:

And what's the thing he's doing; like a show? Would be cool :wink2:

I dont remember where. I have the address somewhere

and nope not exatly... he is the guy im going to meet up with! I asked... he said yes

Edited by Dark Angel