I heard it...I screamed..lost my voice..dance until I ached...

Mika4Life13

OK, I should have posted this yesterday after it happened...buuuuuut Halloween got in the way and everything so here it goes!

OK I was dancing at my school dance..doing the time warp(:punk: ) with Lucy when it was over and I began to scream "mika! Mika! Mika! Mika! Mika! Mika!" all my friends told me to shut up because they'd never play one of his songs...SO, I danced to thriller and suddenly I heard the majestic (moose lol:bleh: ) voice sing "I wanna talk to you" and a single tear slid down my face as I started screaming "LAST TIME WE TALKED MR.SMITH YOU REDUCED ME TO TEARS BUT I PROMISE YOU IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" and I went absolutely crazy to Grace Kelly and now my throat is sore to the core:biggrin2: :thumbdown:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww I can imagine how excited you must have felt, I'm glad you went crazy with it and it made your night...obviously, (there are days when good dose of Mika lifts you out of the everyday doldrums, I could do with my daily dose too lol).

OK, I should have posted this yesterday after it happened...buuuuuut Halloween got in the way and everything so here it goes!

OK I was dancing at my school dance..doing the time warp(:punk: ) with Lucy when it was over and I began to scream "mika! Mika! Mika! Mika! Mika! Mika!" all my friends told me to shut up because they'd never play one of his songs...SO, I danced to thriller and suddenly I heard the majestic (moose lol:bleh: ) voice sing "I wanna talk to you" and a single tear slid down my face as I started screaming "LAST TIME WE TALKED MR.SMITH YOU REDUCED ME TO TEARS BUT I PROMISE YOU IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" and I went absolutely crazy to Grace Kelly and now my throat is sore to the core

aww (the bolded part is my favorite:wub2: :wub2: )

that sounds really exciting!!:punk: :punk:

im happy for you!:cheerful_h4h:

aww (the bolded part is my favorite:wub2: :wub2: )

that sounds really exciting!!:punk: :punk:

im happy for you!:cheerful_h4h:

Thanks!:biggrin2: Yeah my friends (who dislike mika greatly) even started singing in with me...I almost cried because normally they'd never do that, but they saw how happy I was and did it for me!:biggrin2:

• 8 months later...