I have a question....?

rosetta

hi everybody:roftl: first:MIKA IS THE BEEEEEST:woot_jump: ...well you know it already,i know:bleh: but i just need say it again:biggrin2:

ok my question...I heard that Mika:blush-anim-cl: doesn't want for people to listen to his song "intoxicated" do you know something,is it true that Mika doesn't want? I realy but realy love:wub2: that song but I especially love Mika and I respect him;so I will stop listen to this song if he doesn't want, right now I feel bad because I don't know:tears:.Is sure if is true that he doesn't want,it will be so hard don't listen it anymore,but as I said,I love Mika and I respect him and his choices.

big hugs to everyone at the MFC

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he asked for people to stop downloading his unreleased songs, and giving them to other people, since they were leaked onto the internet against his will. I'm sure you can listen to them, though, as long as you don't spread them around:thumb_yello:

he asked for people to stop downloading his unreleased songs, and giving them to other people, since they were leaked onto the internet against his will. I'm sure you can listen to them, though, as long as you don't spread them around:thumb_yello:

Exactly:naughty: So far my great input:roftl:

I'm quite certain Mika is not going to receive any chart positioning for this recording of Intoxicated.

It's unfortunate that someone released his material without his permission but what's done is done. If he releases it on an EP I will purchase it but until then I have no qualms about listening to it in the same way I have no qualms about listening to recordings of Holy Johnny and How Much Do You Love Me? My not listening to it is not going to benefit Mika in any way, shape or form.