This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

big hug back to you beautiful! haven't been on here in soooooo long. whats up? hows marco??

i havent been on this thread for yonks.

i almost got promoted to mod! In fact, i WOULD be a mod if I didn't take position of UK representative first lol! oh well, freddie said the future looked bright for me!

But not orange.

Anyway, Marco's fine. We've barely talked due to us both having work and college, but I know he's dandy. How's your lovelife?

i havent been on this thread for yonks.

i almost got promoted to mod! In fact, i WOULD be a mod if I didn't take position of UK representative first lol! oh well, freddie said the future looked bright for me!

But not orange.

Anyway, Marco's fine. We've barely talked due to us both having work and college, but I know he's dandy. How's your lovelife?

WOW! thats sooo cool. i'm sure you'll be a mod soon. my lovelife is .... ok still with dan. all very lovely and nice.

WOW! thats sooo cool. i'm sure you'll be a mod soon. my lovelife is .... ok still with dan. all very lovely and nice.

I forget who dan is lol xD

you dated a guy.

you split.

you dated another guy.

but he was too paranoid about your good looking male mate and the chicken weren't too good

started dated dan

is that right? O.o

so where ya been?

I forget who dan is lol xD

you dated a guy.

you split.

you dated another guy.

but he was too paranoid about your good looking male mate and the chicken weren't too good

started dated dan

is that right? O.o

so where ya been?

thats exactly it!! A+ for remembering. I got a promotion at work so i've been super busy with that. and spending lots of time with dan. he's *extremely* excited that i'm forcing him to go see mika with me ... :bleh: