i am seriously crap at this

mikasbestfriend

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO posts pics you just have push the "manage attachements" button

Or to post pictures on a message - you can click the button on the second row of the box where you type messages, the one that is a small icon of a mountain on a yellow background and put the picture link there.

Relax Pinkie!

Havent you ever seen South Park? A very realistic documentary...

Realistic or otherwise, i just feel very uncomfortable when people so young think swearing is natural and something that should be slipped in as and when.

Especially if an MFCer does it.

It sets a bad example to younger members, one of the girls turned 10 yesterday lol.

Realistic or otherwise, i just feel very uncomfortable when people so young think swearing is natural and something that should be slipped in as and when.

Especially if an MFCer does it.

It sets a bad example to younger members, one of the girls turned 10 yesterday lol.

Maybe. Once again, I see how different countries look at this. :thumb_yello:

But on the other hand, I have a lot of troubl reading slang

Maybe. Once again, I see how different countries look at this. :thumb_yello:

But on the other hand, I have a lot of troubl reading slang

I totally agree with you there. The swearing is not the problem, it's the textspeak. There are a lot of people on here who don't have English as a first language and will have a very hard time deciphering it.

Sorry - we don't mean to tell you off.

As previously stated, the rules of the forum ban swearing.

(To change it, click the edit button on the post, and once you are in the edit section, click the edit button again, it will bring up more editting options, including the title.)

Also, talking in abreviations is not very useful. Mika has a worldwide fan base which means that English is not most members' first language, therefore anyone who isnt using correct English is hard to understand, which maybe be why you are having problems.

We don't mean to be mean, and appreciate that it is difficult for new members to get used to the website, but practise makes perfect - if you keep up with threads and check your messages, you will being to make alot of friends and find it easier :)

x

P.S. If there is anything you do not know how to do, come and find any one of us, including myself - we are always happy to help.