Mika in... Strictly Come Dancing!

ada692

I just had a thought about Mika in UK's Strictly Come Dancing. I don't know if it's possible, but I would really like to see him in that show. :blush-anim-cl: To make it clear, I am saying about Mika dancing, not singing in one episode! :biggrin2: I know, that now he's got too much work (concerts, etc.), but in the future, or maybe very distant future... :bleh: What do You think about it? Am I crazy? :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl:

Is this a TV show or something?

I never heard about it.

Yeah. Celebrities get paired up with professional ballroom dancers and each week they have to perform a different dance and they have a panel of (harsh) judges to rate them point out their faults, and sometimes say how great it was:biggrin2:

Then there is also the viewer vote and later in the evening the couple with the lowest vote has to leave and the others carry on until just 2 couples are left and one wins a prize.

Yeah. Celebrities get paired up with professional ballroom dancers and each week they have to perform a different dance and they have a panel of (harsh) judges to rate them point out their faults, and sometimes say how great it was:biggrin2:

Then there is also the viewer vote and later in the evening the couple with the lowest vote has to leave and the others carry on until just 2 couples are left and one wins a prize.

So it's sorta like 'dancing with the stars', we had a show like that too on the Dutch telly, but now there are shows where they even have to do figure-skating!

I can imagine Mika dancing, but figure-skating .... poor Mika would get bruises all over :boxed:

So it's sorta like 'dancing with the stars', we had a show like that too on the Dutch telly, but now there are shows where they even have to do figure-skating!

I can imagine Mika dancing, but figure-skating .... poor Mika would get bruises all over :boxed:

Yeah, it's just like it!

We also had Strictly Come Skating, which was with figure skating, but I found it boring.

Yeah, it's just like it!

We also had Strictly Come Skating, which was with figure skating, but I found it boring.

I felt really sorry for those celebs that did the figure skating-shows, they showed all their training and falling on the T.V. I thought it was supossed to be fun for them, but it looked like hell! Those poor people :shocked:

I felt really sorry for those celebs that did the figure skating-shows, they showed all their training and falling on the T.V. I thought it was supossed to be fun for them, but it looked like hell! Those poor people :shocked:

I hated watching them fall! It was terrible!

I hated watching them fall! It was terrible!

We definitely don't wanna put Mika through that! Btw: i don't think he even would like to be on those flashy shows, doesn't he also hate stuff like 'X-factor' and 'Idols'?