JA PALJU ÕNNE, EVELINA!!!!!!!! :yay:

:lmfao: milline võimas kink XD

eile, seal liikuval trepil :lmfao: sa läksid üles, ma alla :naughty:

JA PALJU ÕNNE, EVELINA!!!!!!!! :yay:

ja ei võind karjuda : JOOUU MIIINNKKKSS vä :o:D

PALJU-PALJU ÕNNE EVELINA !! :)

I want!

:woot_jump:

It was sooo funny. My friend larkin, lucy, emma and I all had a heath ledger sleepover. Larkin brought oatmeal and pie :blink: So naturally we added lotion to our oatmeal and smuthered it all over our faces. Lucy made us a fort with like..christmas lights in it and we sat in there and ate the pie with our fingers (lucy fed me pie :roftl:) and listened to piece of me by britney spears and Dane cook's drowning. After we had eaten 2 really big bags of chips, one pie, and 2 litres of coke and granola bars we watched The brothers Grimm while eaitng ANOTHER bag of doritos and then onto A Knights Tale but no time for Candy or 10 things I hate about you. We had a bitch fest about things/people we hate and then we had a major pillow fight complete with butt pinching.

It was sooo funny. My friend larkin, lucy, emma and I all had a heath ledger sleepover. Larkin brought oatmeal and pie :blink: So naturally we added lotion to our oatmeal and smuthered it all over our faces. Lucy made us a fort with like..christmas lights in it and we sat in there and ate the pie with our fingers (lucy fed me pie :roftl:) and listened to piece of me by britney spears and Dane cook's drowning. After we had eaten 2 really big bags of chips, one pie, and 2 litres of coke and granola bars we watched The brothers Grimm while eaitng ANOTHER bag of doritos and then onto A Knights Tale but no time for Candy or 10 things I hate about you. We had a bitch fest about things/people we hate and then we had a major pillow fight complete with butt pinching.

What an ordinary sleepover. :blink:

:roftl:

I had a sleepover aswell! :shocked:

Except, we didn't have oatmeal with lotion in our faces and butt pinching :roftl: