Get your apples ready! The Mika Myspace Picture Proposition is back!

Finkster

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it!

:biggrin2:

You're very pretty!

You know, for some reason I thought you were older. xD Not an oldling,I thought you were in your twenties.

No I'm 17.. but in January 18 :biggrin2: Maybe you thought of the other violet_sky.. or you just expected me to be older ^^ I don't know the age of most of the MFC members to be honest :blush-anim-cl:

No I'm 17.. but in January 18 :biggrin2: Maybe you thought of the other violet_sky.. or you just expected me to be older ^^ I don't know the age of most of the MFC members to be honest :blush-anim-cl:

Hah, no, I thought you were older. I just guess it's from the way you write.

Me either. xD But I can assume most of their ages. (or get a general feeling of their range).

Hah, no, I thought you were older. I just guess it's from the way you write.

Me either. xD But I can assume most of their ages. (or get a general feeling of their range).

haha Yeah I write like a 20 year old :roftl: I'm so bad in english and can hardly express myself so this made me smile :biggrin2: thank you :blush-anim-cl:

so when and what are we supposed to post on Mikas myspace?

haha Yeah I write like a 20 year old :roftl: I'm so bad in english and can hardly express myself so this made me smile :biggrin2: thank you :blush-anim-cl:

so when and what are we supposed to post on Mikas myspace?

Your English is perfect to me! I think you express yourself just fine in English!

We post on the seventh, and I think we're still deciding on what to post. I'll look through the thread and let you know!:thumb_yello:

Your English is perfect to me! I think you express yourself just fine in English!

We post on the seventh, and I think we're still deciding on what to post. I'll look through the thread and let you know!:thumb_yello:

thank you :blush-anim-cl: so time doesn't matter because I'll go to a Christmas ball in the evening :biggrin2:

If we do this...we'll have to keep it as our default until he notices...

My friends are going to think I'm reallllly odd...!

I'll probs do it anyway though! XD

Yea, I agree. (about the default thing. :roftl: )

The date's tomorrow, everyone!:biggrin2:

(Watch me be the only person to do this).

Here, have a vote:

#1: "Dear Mika: Your MFC girls had done this for you to show you how much do we appeciate you, love you and how difficult is to make the apple pose. love...the MFC girls"

#2: "Aww..YO MIKA!

Your wonderful apple pose has inspired many MFCers to try their own.

If you're wondering "what on earth is the apple pose?" Why don't you look closely to find out. ;) "

#3: "Yo Mika!!! you are famous for your music, looks and also for your apple pose. Yeah, your apple pose and you have made us to do our very own...(it's quite difficult tough) so why don't you check us out! we love ya and your ap`ple pose"

#4: "Yo! Big M!! you've been pimpin' with your music, voice, moves and looks, but lately you've made us do our personal apple pose. You should know of what are we talking about, 'cause you do it yourself; if you still don't get it, come and check out the crazy MFCers that have been inpired on you to make this special thread. Don't forgett we love ya!. (you apple pose it's quite difficult)

Love, the MFCers."

#5: 'H-apple Christmas.'

And we could always edit a few into something a little different.

Like for example, say "Love, (your name) and the MFCers." at the end.

And I think we should leave a comment AND message. I think he's more likely to read them in a message than a comment.