-The Guitar Hero Thread-

bambam

With my rubbish threads, I'll be lucky if this thread gets one reply! Anyway, is there anyone out there who plays on Guitar Hero? If so, what is the best song in the series? (in your opinion) If anyone comments, thank you for having a say! :band:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE GUITAR HERO! Everyone at school wants to play me because they know of my skills:naughty:

I'll admit, I'm not bad, but give me a real guitar and I suckkkk. I'm on expert and I really want Guitar Hero III but I have to wait:thumbdown:

Thanks for more posts, I guess I should reveal my top 5 Guitar Hero songs of all time.

5 - Misirlou ( I'd never heard of Dick Dale before this song, it rocks, but I suck at it on Expert )

4 - Free Bird ( The best ever final encore )

3 - Girlfriend ( Im extremely into it at the minute )

2 - Killer Queen ( In my opinion, the best classic song in the first two games )

And finally, the one we've all been waiting for...

1 - Beast And The Harlot ( The best song ever! I can only master it on Hard, working 10 hours a day on improving Expert level ) :band:

-An Apology-

To anyone who has Guitar Hero - Rocks the 80s or Guitar Hero 3, I apologise for not having any songs from the games in here. Don't worry, I'm getting GH3 for Christmas and plan to buy GH - Rocks the 80s soon after!

I will update the top 5 after that and, until then, thank you and goodbye!

Bambam :punk:

2 - Killer Queen ( In my opinion, the best classic song in the first two games )

Oh, I agree!

Sadly, I'm terrible at Guitar Hero. I just don't bother anymore. I like watching other people play though! :roftl:

Thanks for more posts, I guess I should reveal my top 5 Guitar Hero songs of all time.

5 - Misirlou ( I'd never heard of Dick Dale before this song, it rocks, but I suck at it on Expert )

1 - Beast And The Harlot ( The best song ever! I can only master it on Hard, working 10 hours a day on improving Expert level ) :band:

-An Apology-

To anyone who has Guitar Hero - Rocks the 80s or Guitar Hero 3, I apologise for not having any songs from the games in here. Don't worry, I'm getting GH3 for Christmas and plan to buy GH - Rocks the 80s soon after!

I love Rocks the 80's!!! Gotta love Hair Metal!!:punk:

Sorry, I couldn't fit this one on the leaderboard

1 1/2 - Carry On Wayward Son ( When this is pulled off, its pulled off in the best possible way! )

Or this one, soz I was a bit drowsy when I posted the leaderboard

2 1/2 - Sweet Child O Mine ( Another great song, try it on Expert and its near impossible, but if you can pull it off, its amazing! )

I LOVE GUITAR HERO! Everyone at school wants to play me because they know of my skills:naughty:

I'll admit, I'm not bad, but give me a real guitar and I suckkkk. I'm on expert and I really want Guitar Hero III but I have to wait:thumbdown:

I had someone who can play the guitar really well try Guitar Hero. They sucked and I couldn't stop laughing.

Funny thing is, I'm taking a guitar class next semester. Too bad it wasn't a Guitar Hero class. :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

-An Apology-

Right, now I've played Guitar Hero 3, I know the top ten songs of the game.

I say now to avoid further argument, this is in MY opinion, not the nation's.

And notice two sentences ago, I said this is ONLY for Guitar Hero 3

And, this does not include guitar battles (except the final one)

( I will be doing a combined leaderboard after I get Rock The 80s! ) :punk:

10 - Schools Out, Alice Cooper

9 - Kiss, Rock And Roll All Nite

8 - The Killers, When We Were Young

7 - Rock You Like A Hurricane, The Scorpions

6 - The Metal, Tenacious D

5 - The Devil Went Down To Georgia, The Allman Brothers Band - You need to fight hard to win this, but its very rewarding to beat it in style.

4 - Welcome To The Jungle, Guns And Roses - It was always known by Guitar Hero fans that Welcome To The Jungle would be turned into a well loved GH song, it proves that 3 is a magic number.

3 - Number Of The Beast, Iron Maiden - An excellent classic song loved by all heavy metal fans. It goes to show that an old song can be good as a new one! :thumb_yello:

2 - Through The Fire And Flames, Dragonforce - this would have had the top spot, but since it is near impossible to get 100% on, it stays at #2!

1- Cliffs Of Dover, Eric Johnson - probably the most enjoyable song in the game. Sorry Through The Fire And Flames fans, but Eric Johnson has just beaten Dragonforce!!!

Well there it is, my leaderboard... if anyone has any songs they want to add, I'll try the song and if its good enough, I'll replace the previous song on the leaderboard.

Also, any comments are welcomed! :biggrin2:

well i don't have it myself but i played once well actually a lot of times but just in one day lol anyways i loved it!! pity that i don't have either ps2 or xbox!! and i can't remember the name i know that is one of the ones you can buy!!

ssoo cooll!!:naughty::wink2:

I was just playing Guitar Hero 2 tonight and getting my butt kicked by Free Bird and thought I'd post asking, what is everyone's band names?

I bet I top in the lamest band name ever. :roftl:

I was about to say, "Psh no, my Rock Band band name I came up with with my brother is worse" but then I remembered that it's the best name ever. :mf_rosetinted:

Charlie and the Unicorn Therapy will own the world. :mf_rosetinted:

I was about to say, "Psh no, my Rock Band band name I came up with with my brother is worse" but then I remembered that it's the best name ever. :mf_rosetinted:

Charlie and the Unicorn Therapy will own the world. :mf_rosetinted:

Exxxcuuusseeeee meeeeeee?

The Sporks is clearly going to blow all of your minds.

That's right. You better watch out Charlie and the Unicorn Therapy and Mika. My band will surely be the break through band and we'll be around foreverrrr. You won't be able to escape!

Btw, I demand royalties because without me and my youtubing skillz yer band name wouldn't be as lame as it is. :mf_rosetinted:

I love Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

No, I don't play these games. Ever. But my husband, 12 year old son, and my7 year daughter do. This means I'm left alone to be on the MFC once in awhile.... :naughty:

IMG_0403.jpg

My unfinished basement, with the big screen tv, the wii, and xbox 360. This is where my gang can plant themselves for a few hours and leave mommy to go on the computer. (My son is on the right).

• 5 weeks later...

First post of the new year for me and Im reviving my old thread from the dead, sweet! Not the biggest achievement in the world, but Ive completed Hard mode on Guitar Hero 3 and got 5* on every Medium song (not bonus songs). Im now closing in on Expert, I can beat Tom Morello by far now :punk: . Peace out!

Bambam :band: