The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:roftl: none of my friends have ever had that sort of thing happen, except once, for like a year, when i was in year 8, my (idiotic) art teacher called this girl "variety", her name was verity and every single lesson we'd say "its verity" but he just didn't get it into his head. I was not a huge fan of his. no-one was really :naughty:

:naughty:

That's funny! :bleh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's funny! :bleh:

haha it was :P

but very annoying, just because it was him. if it was anyone else it'd be fine, but you know when there are just people that, i dunno i can't explain but jsut want to rip your hair out when you see them?

he was like that :thumb_yello::P

aaw i live in the south west and its just...fields, so i decided just to go to london and do some shopping for 2 days, heh

and i can take pictures of everything :blush-anim-cl:

South West! Gerrof my land!!!!! :bleh:

I lived right on the border of Hampshire/Surrey.... Farnborough/Frimley...... loved it......

haha it was :P

but very annoying, just because it was him. if it was anyone else it'd be fine, but you know when there are just people that, i dunno i can't explain but jsut want to rip your hair out when you see them?

he was like that :thumb_yello::P

That's what our new music teachers like :thumbdown:

South West! Gerrof my land!!!!! :bleh:

I lived right on the border of Hampshire/Surrey.... Farnborough/Frimley...... loved it......

ooh hampshire? I live on teh wiltshire/hampshire border.. i think :naughty:

ooh hampshire? I live on teh wiltshire/hampshire border.. i think :naughty:

Yeah! I wanna move back!!! Now i'm a yorkshire lass. t's alright, but i loved being down south...

Farnborough was ace...... And i lived like a mile away from Jonny Wilkinson....... (although no one knew him then :bleh: )........

:biggrin2:

Yeah! I wanna move back!!! Now i'm a yorkshire lass. t's alright, but i loved being down south...

Farnborough was ace...... And i lived like a mile away from Jonny Wilkinson....... (although no one knew him then :bleh: )........

:biggrin2:

my grandad lives in Yorkshire, I'm going to see him soon actually, haven't been there for over a year!

how long ago did you move??

my grandad lives in Yorkshire, I'm going to see him soon actually, haven't been there for over a year!

how long ago did you move??

Ohhh, it were early 90s. I dont remember that much, but i always visit my godparents in Guildford and i love it there.

The only thing is, that things move so fast down there! There's definately a slower pace of life on Yorkshire.

I get it bashed out of me by other yorkshire people for being from East Yorkshire/Hull. I think its the best of the Yorkshires really!!

nah i live waaaaay futher south down in dorseeet with all the farmers hehe, but my dad comes from Aldershot, and my family comes from londooon which is why i love it there, one of my older reletives was mayor of camden

Oo arr!! :naughty: I love the farmer people!! They're so cool!!!

Do they really say "Gerrof My Land??"

I guess Farnborough is close to Aldershot. Is that where a lot of the army people live?

Ohhh, it were early 90s. I dont remember that much, but i always visit my godparents in Guildford and i love it there.

The only thing is, that things move so fast down there! There's definately a slower pace of life on Yorkshire.

I get it bashed out of me by other yorkshire people for being from East Yorkshire/Hull. I think its the best of the Yorkshires really!!

oh right i see

yeaaaaah when i've gone to yorkshire it's always seemed alot slower and less busy]

in the south everyone is always rushing around everywhere :naughty:

I guess Farnborough is close to Aldershot. Is that where a lot of the army people live?

:naughty: once on one of my buses there were some really farmer-accent people on it and i swear one of the actually say "oo arr" at one point lmao

hah, i cant understand half the farmers cause of ther accents, im just like :shocked: wha..

ooh but they do goe ooo arrr.

now im not familiar with hooligans. can i have a definition? use it in a sentence?

Errrrh. "He's a hooligan he is!" Said Mrs Smith as her darling son Jonny smashed a car window, tampered with the ignition and drove off with 7 of his hooded, cap wearing friends crammed in the back........

Basically means a chav, scally, ned, whatever you wanna call them!

Errrrh. "He's a hooligan he is!" Said Mrs Smith as her darling son Jonny smashed a car window, tampered with the ignition and drove off with 7 of his hooded, cap wearing friends crammed in the back........

Gah... Me and chavs don't get along, since most people think of me as a goth at the mo :blink:

Gah... Me and chavs don't get along, since most people think of me as a goth at the mo :blink:

boo chavs :thumbdown: anyone that wears any item of clothing that is black and chavs, don't go well together :P unless the black piece of clothing is nike or whatever :P

but i dont know what chav, scally, and Nev mean! here we call them a**holes!:roftl:

=

boo chavs :thumbdown: anyone that wears any item of clothing that is black and chavs, don't go well together :P unless the black piece of clothing is nike or whatever :P

Yeah... :roftl:

Urrr... Black hairband, black and pink top, black boots, black trousers, and black cardigan?

Oh my... I've got no hope of befriending a chav, horaay! Buy Jessi today! Instant chav repeler! :naughty: