The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

but i dont know what chav, scally, and Nev mean! here we call them a**holes!:roftl:

:naughty:

Watch the video i just posted ^ He's a perfect example.

there's so many names for them. Chavs, townos, townies, neds, scallies, pikeys..... i could go on, but they basically just mean the same thing.

They derived from your 'gangsters' or whatever.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

=

Yeah... :roftl:

Urrr... Black hairband, black and pink top, black boots, black trousers, and black cardigan?

Oh my... I've got no hope of befriending a chav, horaay! Buy Jessi today! Instant chav repeler! :naughty:

:naughty: oh well :P who want's to be friends with someone like that? i mean what is with their "music" if you can even call it that. Just people saying things that you can't understand because of the swearing they use after every other word lmao!

:naughty: oh well :P who want's to be friends with someone like that? i mean what is with their "music" if you can even call it that. Just people saying things that you can't understand because of the swearing they use after every other word lmao!

yeah... Rapping... Uhh... It's awful :thumbdown:

:naughty:

Watch the video i just posted ^ He's a perfect example.

there's so many names for them. Chavs, townos, townies, neds, scallies, pikeys..... i could go on, but they basically just mean the same thing.

They derived from your 'gangsters' or whatever.

oh, so that man is in the british "ghetto" a lot nicer than the american ghetto!:roftl:

oh, so that man is in the british "ghetto" a lot nicer than the american ghetto!:roftl:

That's what chavs are.

The female ones are worse, with their huge gold earrings and their dodgy hair extentions......

"Whaaa mayyte! You lookin' at me?! You lookin' at ma boyfriend???! Come on then!!! Wanna fight??! Think yer 'ard don't yer!"

That's basically all they say......

Also - vocabulary lesson:

to chav something is to steal something.

well actually, i think it's a whole genre of it's own, some rapping is bareable, i mean eminem LMAO :P me and my friends obsessed in year 8.

yeah..somes okay... I liked the one we had for eurovision one year... Oh! I love the Eurovision, but it's so stupid! Everyone votes for there neighbouring countries! Ireland gave us a 12 last year... we didn't give them anything... Oh.. We're so mean... :naughty:

That's what chavs are.

The female ones are worse, with their huge gold earrings and their dodgy hair extentions......

"Whaaa mayyte! You lookin' at me?! You lookin' at ma boyfriend???! Come on then!!! Wanna fight??! Think yer 'ard don't yer!"

And... IT's! You know... this type...

" Omg! Your boots are so hot sweetie! You see that guy over there? He's looking at me! Woooooo! Do you like my hair? Oh noes! My hair! It's gone... Duh duh duhh... Straight! Ahhh! "

That type... Gah...

yeah..somes okay... I liked the one we had for eurovision one year... Oh! I love the Eurovision, but it's so stupid! Everyone votes for there neighbouring countries! Ireland gave us a 12 last year... we didn't give them anything... Oh.. We're so mean... :naughty:

Eurovisionnnnnnn!!!! i love it!! We need silly acts - the one we have this year is too serious. Have you seen Ireland's act?

We were talking about it in the Irish thread last week - its this singing puppet thingy........ :boxed:

And... IT's! You know... this type...

" Omg! Your boots are so hot sweetie! You see that guy over there? He's looking at me! Woooooo! Do you like my hair? Oh noes! My hair! It's gone... Duh duh duhh... Straight! Ahhh! "

That type... Gah...

They all wear those identical fluffy boots that look like theyve squashed a hamster and glued it on!!! Theyre so funny! they just cant be original!!!

omgosh he was ACE! the guy that did the school one right?

yeah he was amazeee! hehe

the entries this year were appauling! we're never gonna get anything with that lol!

so i guess we shouldnt be expecting any points from ireland this year then :P

i think we should automatically get loadsa points seeings as we put so much money into eurovision *tut*.

Eurovisionnnnnnn!!!! i love it!! We need silly acts - the one we have this year is too serious. Have you seen Ireland's act?

We were talking about it in the Irish thread last week - its this singing puppet thingy........ :boxed:

They all wear those identical fluffy boots that look like theyve squashed a hamster and glued it on!!! Theyre so funny! they just cant be original!!!

Noo... I haven't seen that one... I'll find it tomorrow :naughty:

yeah! The new IT thing is these £10 handbags instead of Backpacks... they're so unpratical! :naughty:

omgosh he was ACE! the guy that did the school one right?

yeah he was amazeee! hehe

the entries this year were appauling! we're never gonna get anything with that lol!

so i guess we shouldnt be expecting any points from ireland this year then :P

i think we should automatically get loadsa points seeings as we put so much money into eurovision *tut*.

I know, it's ridiculous, and we vote for whos good! So there people! England's fair! :P

I know, it's ridiculous, and we vote for whos good! So there people! England's fair! :P

GO ENGLAND! :P I remember a few years back T.a.t.u represented russia, i voted them :D

oooh the green mile is on channel 4 like now, haven't seen that in a while!

:blink:

GO ENGLAND! :P I remember a few years back T.a.t.u represented russia, i voted them :D

oooh the green mile is on channel 4 like now, haven't seen that in a while!

Never Seen it,

T.a.t.u were pretty cool :wink2:

My dad doesn't like Eurovision, he doesn't like England :naughty: He's half american and offically is "American" But he's lived here for 47 years... :roftl:

:blink:

Never Seen it,

T.a.t.u were pretty cool :wink2:

My dad doesn't like Eurovision, he doesn't like England :naughty: He's half american and offically is "American" But he's lived here for 47 years... :roftl:

haha i loved that "all the things she said" song :P

*tut* :P everyone has to love eurovision! i mean what with terry wogan's commentary :P i love terry :naughty:

Edit: byeeee :)

:o! i remember him, he really freaked me out :roftl:

Classic weren't he/she/it?!?!

Everyone was singing that song the day after in school.....

A week later i went on holiday to Spain, and all i could hear in my head on the plane was the guy from our act saying "Something to suck on for landing sir???"....... :boxed::blink:

That's what chavs are.

Also - vocabulary lesson:

to chav something is to steal something.

haha, that is how everyone dressed here!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: except me. i dress like a brit! (well, with the bright skinnies and plaid type of thing)

Classic weren't he/she/it?!?!

Everyone was singing that song the day after in school.....

A week later i went on holiday to Spain, and all i could hear in my head on the plane was the guy from our act saying "Something to suck on for landing sir???"....... :boxed::blink:

:naughty: i don#'t really remember it very well, just that i was traumatised LMAO :P

i shall have to youtube it later :P