The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:naughty: It was like North V South again though wasnt it?! I had to want gates to win, him being from Bradford and all...... :bleh:

But still, sometimes i feel like i want to live down south again.... i never realised how shocking my accent is until i heard myself on the radio....... :puke:

oooh, i didn't know that he was from bradford, i think my cousins live there :naughty:

Didn't gareth like, disappear a year or two after pop idol though?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooh, i didn't know that he was from bradford, i think my cousins live there :naughty:

Didn't gareth like, disappear a year or two after pop idol though?

I know a few nasty names for Bradford..... not very forum appropriate!!!

Yeah! I guess Will had the better career. He had some good songs - i dont normally listen to talent show contestants, but he was alright.

Didnt gareth mainly do covers anyway?? He's on dancing on ice now!! I dont really watch it.

Yeah! I guess Will had the better career. He had some good songs - i dont normally listen to talent show contestants, but he was alright.

Didnt gareth mainly do covers anyway?? He's on dancing on ice now!! I dont really watch it.

I think I know the other names too!

Isn't will still around????? I thought i saw him performing on TV the other day, but it could have been a few years ago, my memory is weird like that :naughty:

Yeah, i think he did, well all the songs i remember him singing were covers :)

oh! i didn't know that :naughty: I don't watch it anyway :P

I don't think it's on tv! :thumbdown: Torres is in the starting 11!

Arrgh! sorry, i missed your post!

Booooooooooo. :thumbdown: As if they don't show it!! That's so stupid!

It's a crime!! Like they never show Bath rugby playing! (except for the one time when it was on Sky Sports and i dont even have that... :sneaky2:)

Arrgh! sorry, i missed your post!

Booooooooooo. :thumbdown: As if they don't show it!! That's so stupid!

It's a crime!! Like they never show Bath rugby playing! (except for the one time when it was on Sky Sports and i dont even have that... :sneaky2:)

I don't have sky in my room so i'm relying on the internet.

Isn't will still around????? I thought i saw him performing on TV the other day, but it could have been a few years ago, my memory is weird like that :naughty:

Yeah, i think he did, well all the songs i remember him singing were covers :)

oh! i didn't know that :naughty: I don't watch it anyway :P

He maybe is! i've not heard much of him, but i'm like that. I'm slow on the uptake with artists - although i got into Mika relatively quick!

Correct!!!

Yep! :bleh:

I don't have sky in my room so i'm relying on the internet.

Eeep! Ive got Sky in my room, but i have to watch whatever is being watched downstairs.... My parents are so tight!! they wont get any of the sports channels or pay for the good sky packages!!! :sneaky2:

I want mine to get Setanta!

Yes! The only one we have is eurosport..... and they only show MotoGP and Superbikes anyway.... which i guess are ok sometimes, but i couldnt watch it as much as i watch rugby. :mf_lustslow:

They always televise London Wasps games though!! :doh: Hardly any of the other teams in the guinnes premiership are.... :badmood:

Yes! The only one we have is eurosport..... and they only show MotoGP and Superbikes anyway.... which i guess are ok sometimes, but i couldnt watch it as much as i watch rugby. :mf_lustslow:

They always televise London Wasps games though!! :doh: Hardly any of the other teams in the guinnes premiership are.... :badmood:

That's bad! :thumbdown:

He maybe is! i've not heard much of him, but i'm like that. I'm slow on the uptake with artists - although i got into Mika relatively quick!

:naughty:

I wikipedia'd him and this must have been it

"Together with Dame Helen Mirren, Helena Bonham Carter and Martin Freeman, Will Young appeared in a series of advertisements during the Christmas period 2007 for Oxfam; "Oxfam Unwrapped"."

It would have annoyed me otherwise :P

I know. Ok, i suppose Cipriani does play for them :mf_lustslow: , but still, i want to watch it for the sport anyway. Its annoying.

Harlequins. They always show Harlequins and Saracens too. :sneaky2::mad3:

Is it true that Patrick Swayze is ill??? :boxed:

I'm not sure! It's not in the british news yet if it is!

:naughty:

I wikipedia'd him and this must have been it

"Together with Dame Helen Mirren, Helena Bonham Carter and Martin Freeman, Will Young appeared in a series of advertisements during the Christmas period 2007 for Oxfam; "Oxfam Unwrapped"."

It would have annoyed me otherwise :P

Aye!

Tha's can allus tell a Yorkshire lass, but tha's can't tell 'er much!

(or something like that......) :roftl::naughty:

:doh: Of course... I read it in the paper today.... the last time they won there, werent the Beatles at number 1 or something?! :boxed:

Need to get more clued up on me footy, been watching too much rugby me thinks........

Yes, they were, with Help!

Which team would you support?